The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Edit:
I should probably ask this through, have you seen Endgame at this point? I assumed you’d see it by this point, but I forgot about the possibility of you not seeing, so I’m sorry if I did do a spoiler accidentally.

Edit 2:
I’ve gone and put the rest of the post in a spoiler tag. Like they say, don’t spoil the Endgame. That goes for me too. Sorry about that.:oops::(
I still haven't seen it yet, and probably will not for at least another week due to my schedule. Fortunately, by the time I got your comment you had put the spoiler in a spoiler tag. Guess everything works out. Maybe you could remove it altogether so I don't accidentally see it in a reply?

I still haven't seen it yet, and probably will not for at least another week due to my schedule. Fortunately, by the time I got your comment you had put the spoiler in a spoiler tag. Guess everything works out. Maybe you could remove it altogether so I don't accidentally see it in a reply?
Alright, I’ll go again and delete it as you said. Again, don’t spoil the Endgame, which applies to me as well

Alright, I’ll go again and delete it as you said. Again, don’t spoil the Endgame, which applies to me as well
Thanks. For a while I was really concerned something in the forum would break and the spoiler tag wouldn't work, or I'd forget and quote the entire comment and reveal the spoiler.

Primer, Part 4

Walter’s lab - 9:30 AM

A table suddenly fell over for no apparent reason. Olga cleaned up the mess left by the overturned cart.

“I don't understand how this table just knocked itself over,” she said.

“A dying man suddenly vanishes in front of our eyes, and the thing you're wondering is, what happened to the table?” Diana said.

“For the record, remember his name’s Wilhelm, and he’s an angel,” Anders said.

“Among other things,” Olga said.

“He just stopped suddenly, said his friends were coming to help him, and then I got yanked out,” Anders said.

“Well, I didn't do any yanking,” Walter said, “It must have been his friends.”

“You're certain he had nothing else to offer?” Kurtz said.

“Nope,” Anders said, “He just kept on saying how I needed to go home.”

"Then we're right back where we started, with Mina being our only real lead,” Diana said, “Olga, I think she's been on ice long enough. Let's see if she's ready to deal.”

She left with Olga.

“You tried, Anders,” Walter said, “It was a valiant effort nonetheless. You're very lucky to have made it out. I can't imagine what would have happened if this angel had disappeared with your consciousness still inside his brain.”

“He existed outside of time,” Anders said, “He was an angel. He could've helped find Angie. He kept on saying that I needed to get home. What could he mean by that? Reopen the X-Division? Go back to the office? My old apartment? Grandpa’s house?”

“What if he just wants you to literally go home?” Anna said. “To your house?”

“I suppose it makes as much sense as anything else that's gone on here,” Walter said.

“It doesn't make any sense,” Anna said.

“My point exactly,” Walter said.

“I know that sounds crazy, but I got to at least check it out,” Anders said, “I mean, it’s better than doing nothing. Maybe there's a clue that can point me to Angie. I’ll call you if I find anything.”

He got out his keys and left the lab.

Humboldt residence - 10:00 AM

Anders entered the house and looked around. It was empty.

“Angie?” he said. “Angie? Hello?”

He turned around and found Leo Spengler sitting on the couch.

“Okay, where’s Angie?” he demanded.

Someone clubbed him from behind.

Unknown - 11:00 AM

Angela saw Anders being dragged into the opposite room and chained to the mattress frame next to Mina.

“Anders?” she said. “Damnit, what did you do?”

“Hey, Angie,” Anders said, “You okay?”

“I’m fine,” Angela said.

David entered the room and put the box in front of Angela.

“Nice of you to join us, Agent Humboldt,” he said, “By now, Agent Hansen, you must have realized that your every word was being monitored. If I overheard you correctly, you believe your cousin will be helpful in evoking an emotional response, so let's give it a try, shall we? Unless, of course, I was mistaken. I find your silence encouraging.”

“Don’t do it!” Anders said.

Leo put a knife to his throat.

“I'm afraid you must, or Leo here will start slicing off pieces of your friend,” David said.

All of the lights in the box turned on.

“Excellent, Agent Hansen,” David said, “I knew you had it in you.”

The lights in the rooms flickered and glowed brighter.

“Impressive,” David said.

The lights exploded. David’s smile disappeared.

“What are you doing, Agent Hansen?” David said.

“I'm doing what you wanted,” Angela said, “I'm turning on the lights.”

“What?” Mina said. “No, Angie, don’t."

“You're not Mina,” Angela said.

“What are you talking about?” Mina said.

“You don’t have a robot arm,” Angela said, “And don’t call me Angie.”

“Get out!” David said.

He unchained Mina and helped her out. Leo ran after them, but a bolt of electricity shot out from a torn cable and electrocuted him. The shockwave knocked Anders to the ground. Angela freed herself from her restraints and ran over to him.

“Anders?” she said as she broke his chain.

“How did you do that?” Anders said. “How did you know how to concentrate your power?”

“I didn’t,” Angela said, “We should get going.”

She clutched her head again. “Argh!”

“What is it?” Anders said.

“My head,” Angela muttered, “I’m having a seizure. I need immediate medical attention.”

Anders looked around them. “This reminds me of a hospital.”

“Not helping!” Angela said.

They limped through the hallway and quickly ran into a shapeshifter, who pointed a gun at them.

“Turn around,” he ordered.

“She's having a seizure,” Anders said.

“I said turn around,” the shapeshifter ordered, “Backs to me.”

Angela tackled him, knocking his gun out of his hand. She grabbed the gun and shot him. Then they turned down another hallway and found David and Mina standing in front of a portal to the other universe, where the hospital was fully staffed and maintained. Mina stepped through, but Angela pointed the gun at David.

“Don’t move, Jansen,” she said.

“That was quite a display you put on in there, Agent Hansen,” David said, “Your bond with your cousin must be something quite profound.”

“Step away from the portal,” Angela said.

“Goodbye for now, Agent Hansen,” David said.

He turned to step through the portal. Angela shot him three times, but the bullets simply passed through his body.

“It seems there are some benefits to having one's body reassemble at an atomic level,” he said, “You should know that.”

He waved and stepped through the portal, which disappeared soon afterward. Angela dropped the gun and collapsed, clutching her head.

“Call someone, now!” she said.

“I got you,” Anders said, “Let’s get out of here.”

He helped Angela to her feet, and they limped down the hallway again, soon reaching an exit. After stepping outside and confirming where they were (an abandoned hospital in downtown), Anders took out his phone and called Diana. It was a good thing they didn’t take his phone.

“Hey, Di, I found Angie,” he said, “Einfeld Memorial Hospital. Yeah, the condemned one.”

“Tell her I need Diazepam,” Angela said.

“Di, tell the EMTs she needs Diazepam,” Anders said, “Alright, thanks.”

He hung up. “First responders are on their way. You’ll be fine.”

Konstanstadt - 12:00 PM

Schulz’s car stopped in front of a house. Schulz cut the motor and went up to the front door. Looking through the window, Erich could see two familiar faces in the living room. There was Augustin Schulz, his old commanding officer, sitting in a wheelchair. He was talking and playing chess with Mark. He had aged about fifty years, but Erich knew it was his old friend.

Augustin laughed, probably because of some funny story Mark told. Mark always had a story to tell him. There was that one time when they finished training and were about to deploy. They went to a bar and got drunk, like a lot of soldiers did. Mark got into a fight with another soldier over a disagreement, probably over a woman. The other soldier attacked him with a bottle, leaving a scar on his left arm. Come to think of it, Mark was pointing at his left arm right now.

Did he have to meet Mark and Augustin again? What would it say about him? That he couldn’t let go of two soldiers he served with a long time ago? What would his Mark and Augustin say? What would it do to their memory? Erich had doubts about meeting them. He didn’t know what it would do to his memory of them. They had died as heroes, but here they were, alive. Knowing they were still alive somewhere and that they knew he was still alive somewhere would never allow either of them to put their memory of each other to rest. It would distort his memory of the Mark and Augustin he did know. He couldn’t talk to them.

His phone rang. It was Anne again, calling from Unification Island.

“Hello?” he said.

“Director, can you join me and Minister Humboldt at Defense as soon as possible?” Anne said.

“What for?” Erich said.

“Your Kaiser loaned us certain documents,” Anne said, “Our equivalent senator has also loaned us similar records. Apparently, there was an incursion from our universe to yours about seventy years ago. We didn’t know about it until your Kaiser brought it up again. And it seems your father and that of the counterpart of Minister Humboldt were involved.”

“What?” Erich said.

“I know, it’s strange,” Anne said, “Could you join us here so we can discuss the matter?”

“Uh, sure,” Erich said, “I’ll be there shortly.”

He hung up just as Schulz knocked on the car window.

“You coming?” he said.

“Actually, I have some work to handle,” Erich said, “I have to leave.”

“I can reschedule this,” Schulz said.

“No, it’s fine,” Erich said, “I don’t want to meet them anymore. Best not to reopen old wounds.”

“Yeah, sure,” Schulz said, tapping his phone, “I’ll send the car to take you back.”

“Thanks, Schulz,” Erich said, “It was nice meeting you.”

“You too,” Schulz said.

The car drove away, taking Erich back to downtown.

Wilhelm was right, Anders going home helped Angela escape.

Loved the scene with Erich at the end. I respect his decision.

it appears as if HRE and the Reich are on friendly terms with each other...at least for now (my impression from how casually Anne talks about the whole matter)
The only reason they were hostile in the first place was because of Walternate.
Wilhelm was right, Anders going home helped Angela escape.

Loved the scene with Erich at the end. I respect his decision.
For Erich, there are some questions in his past that are better left unanswered. But as will be shown in the next story arc, sometimes the past, especially a past like Erich's, catches up.

Thanks. For a while I was really concerned something in the forum would break and the spoiler tag wouldn't work, or I'd forget and quote the entire comment and reveal the spoiler.
Yeah, I should’ve been more considerate when I made that post. Well glad we got that fixed before I spoiled Endgame.

Anyhow, did you ever hear the tragedy of Thanos the wise? It’s not a story the Avengers would tell you.

Oh, and like I promised, here’s some memes of our Just Kaiser.:p
upload_2019-5-5_21-0-28.jpeg

upload_2019-5-5_21-0-40.jpeg

If you’re wondering why this meme took so long to get out, I had a friend make this for me and getting Otto’s pictures to work with Monika was a bit hard for him, but I hope you like these (probably cringey) memes.:D:)

I thought not. It is a titan legend.
So this is how half of life dies, with a snap of the fingers.
cursed_image.jpg:eek:

I think you just committed heresy.
Well I always knew Otto was the God Emperor, so I’m glad to be purged by him.:p

Also, if the Chinese have a cinematic universe with Godzilla and the film adaptations of the Five Great Classical Novels, and the Reich has superhero and traditional mythology cinematic universes, what cinematic universes would India get? Maybe John Carter/Princess of Mars would be Indian novels here and get a more successful film series than OTL. Meanwhile, I can see 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea being the Indian Casablanca, since both of stories are fictional stories in OTL that are true strories in TTL. Oh, and Avatar and Legend of Korra is still an Indian animated series like we discussed before, maybe Voltron would be an Indian cartoon too. Maybe Indian cartoons could have popularity and quality to rival Chinese Donghua and Roman animated shows.

So this is how half of life dies, with a snap of the fingers.
It's over Thanos, I aimed for the head!
Well I always knew Otto was the God Emperor, so I’m glad to be purged by him.:p
I never said you were going to be purged.
Also, if the Chinese have a cinematic universe with Godzilla and the film adaptations of the Five Great Classical Novels, and the Reich has superhero and traditional mythology cinematic universes, what cinematic universes would India get? Maybe John Carter/Princess of Mars would be Indian novels here and get a more successful film series than OTL. Meanwhile, I can see 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea being the Indian Casablanca, since both of stories are fictional stories in OTL that are true strories in TTL. Oh, and Avatar and Legend of Korra is still an Indian animated series like we discussed before, maybe Voltron would be an Indian cartoon too. Maybe Indian cartoons could have popularity and quality to rival Chinese Donghua and Roman animated shows.
Obviously a Mahabharata-inspired cinematic universe.

Divergence, Part 1

Walter’s lab - July 12, 2011, 8:00 AM

Olga arrived in the lab and found Anna, Anders, Angela, and Walter crowded around Gene.

“What's going on?” she said.

“Shh,” Anders said, “It's Grazing Day.”

“Grazing day?” Olga said.

“Walter thinks she's depressed,” Anders said.

“Well, technically, it's Seasonal Affective Disorder,” Walter said, “Bovines aren't meant to spend extended periods inside. They need lots of Vitamin D. Sunshine.”

“Taking a day trip out to her favorite pasture,” Anna said.

“You learn something new every day,” Olga said.

“That’s because you always took your vacations every time we did this,” Angela said.

“Angie, the sedative,” Walter said, “Gene's getting anxious.”

Angela handed Walter a large syringe. On the other side of the lab, Diana walked in, carrying a large box of files. Olga ran over and took the box from her.

“I’ll handle it,” she said.

“You should’ve asked first,” Diana said.

“What’s it for?” Olga said.

“The other side is requesting a detailed debrief of our run-ins with David Jansen,” Diana said, “And given Angie’s medical issues, Kurtz thinks it’s best if somebody else goes. Lucky me. "

“You sound less than enthused,” Olga said.

“Anders and I were supposed to take Alex on the Rhine ferry today,” Diana said, “I promised him yesterday.”

“Breaking promises,” Olga said, “One of the many perks of the job.”

“Up there with forgetting to investigate Sentinel,” Diana said.

“What if I went for you?” Olga said.

“Your counterpart doesn’t have a high opinion of you,” Diana said, “Unlike mine.”

“Your counterpart doesn’t have a son,” Olga said, “You do. And don’t worry. I can handle me.”

“You’ll have to bring it up with Kurtz, then,” Diana said.

Strasburg field office - 8:30 AM

“Not to diminish Agent Frank’s assignment, but Liaison Duty is more of a formality,” Kurtz said, “Part of our Mutual Cooperation Agreement.”

“I disagree,” Olga said, “Coordinating with the other side could yield new leads on Jansen. Right now, we have nothing to go on.”

“You're more valuable to me on this side,” Kurtz said.

“I appreciate the sentiment, but there is nothing going on here today,” Olga said, “Unless you count ‘Grazing Day’.”

“'Grazing Day’?” Kurtz said.

“Look, the others are busy,” Olga said, “Di and Anders already have family obligations. I don't have anywhere else to be. Frankly, I think I could use the time away.”

Restoration/Unification Island Bridge - 2:00 PM

“Initiating scan,” the intercom intoned, “Scan complete.”

Olga left the decontamination chamber, Diana’s box of files in her hands. Waiting outside was Pavel Novak. Olga had to strongly resist the urge to shoot him in the head.

“Agent Kirova, please come this way,” he said, leading her into a conference room, “You can go ahead and get set up in here. I'll let Hansen, Humboldt, and Kirova know you've arrived.”

“Sure,” Olga said.

Pavel left the room, and Olga set down the box on the table. As soon as she did that, the door opened again, and Angelalt and Annie walked in.

“Agent Kirova,” Angelalt said.

“Angela, Annie,” Olga said, “Nice to see you again."

“Yeah,” Annie said, “Would've been nicer if you brought us some coffee instead of that huge box of paperwork, but…"

“Uh, maybe next time,” Olga said, “I’ll throw in a bottle of vodka too.”

“Change of plans,” Angelalt said, “You’ll brief on the way.”

“On the way where?” Olga said.

Downtown Konstanstadt - 2:30 PM

As Angelalt’s car drove through downtown, Annie and Olga reviewed the files in the box.

“Okay, so, Jansen is responsible for dosing the other Angie with Cortexiphan,” Annie said, “For what purpose?”

“Anders believes he was trying to activate a latent ability,” Olga said, “An ability he had previously activated.”

“What, are we talking heat vision, or communicating with fish?” Angelalt said.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Olga said.

“Well, did it work?” Annie said.

“Not really, but sort of,” Olga said.

The car drove past an alley which had been covered in amber and fenced off.

“What's that?” Olga said.

“The Ministry of Defense is reopening this part of the city,” Annie said.

Angelalt pushed a button on the console, and a map of Konstanstadt, with containment zones marked in yellow, appeared on the car’s computer screen.

“Zone 13A, more commonly referred to as Pempton, was closed on November 12th, 2004, due to severe toxic air conditions,” the computer said, “There is one live media alert on this subject. Would you like to play it?”

Annie looked at Olga. "Go on. Don't be shy.”

“Uh, yes,” Olga said.

A video of Walternate standing at a podium appeared.

“This is a turning point in the fight against terrorism,” Walternate said, “In the last week alone, radiation and amber in eleven previously uninhabitable zones have been cleaned up, and the zones have been reopened. The terrorists have been driven back into their caves. Our cities are healing and being restored to their former glory. The Empire is becoming whole again. But the process will take time. We estimate the last of the containment zones should be open by 2018. So, as we celebrate this recovery, let us never forget those we've lost. Thank you, everyone.”

The video clip ended.

“I take it things are starting to get better because of the machine?” Olga said.

“Yeah, it's stabilized spatial rifts and stopped containment breaches,” Angelalt said, “Don’t know how it works. Don't care. I'm just happy.”

“Hey, want to settle a bet?” Annie said.

“If I can,” Olga said.

“What's your middle name?” Annie said.

“Uh, Lyudmila,” Olga said.

“Seriously?” Annie said.

“Yeah, it was my maternal grandmother’s name,” Olga said, “Why?”

They arrived at their new meeting place, a parking lot where Agent Kirova and several X-Division agents had gathered. Angelalt and Annie got out first and walked over to Agent Kirova.

“What's up, Lyudmila?” Annie said.

“How the yebat did you…” Agent Kirova said.

She noticed Olga getting out of the car.

“Oh, of course,” she said.

“Hey,” Olga said.

“Why would you tell her that?” Agent Kirova said.

“You don't like Lyudmila?” Olga said. “I think it's a strong middle name.”

“She's been our partner for a long time, yet she won't tell us her middle name,” Annie said.

“My bad,” Olga said.

“Okay, so, what do we have?” Angelalt said.

“We've got the body of an unidentified assailant,” Agent Kirova said, “A woman named Penelope Rudolf placed an emergency call last night, after she was assaulted walking to her car. She reports that during the attack, someone saved her."

“Well, you think this may have something to do with the vigilante cases Metropolitan Police has been working?” Annie said.

“My thoughts exactly,” Agent Kirova said, “Local police received a dozen similar reports in the last few months. Criminals going missing, junkies mysteriously vanishing, victims calling in, claiming that their assailants were attacked mid-crime.”

“Maybe Catman's moved to Constantinople,” Olga said.

“What's a Catman?” Angelalt said.

“The Clawed Crusader, the Dark Crusader,” Olga said, “Billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the streets of Gothensburg.”

“Oh, you mean Templar,” Agent Kirova said.

“Seriously?” Olga said. “Your superhero is literally a crusader? I thought the symbolism was too obvoius already.”

“Oh, what, 'cause nothing says badass like a flying cat?” Annie said.

“I don't think Templar or Catman could've done this,” Agent Kirova said.

She unzipped a body bag, revealing a dead man whose skull had been caved in.

“Were all the other bodies like this?” Olga said.

“There've been no other bodies,” Agent Kirova said, “This is the first one we've found.”

“So, assuming this is our guy, makes you wonder why he left this body behind,” Angelalt said, “What's changed?”

Zone 13A (Pempton)

A man loaded his van with personal gear and prepared to leave the neighborhood. He stopped to look at a picture of a young boy he kept in his wallet. Then he clenched his fists and hid when he heard two men approaching. They were Ministry of Defense specialists wearing hazmat suits and holding molecular cohesion scanners.

“Seven parts per million,” the first specialist said, “Nominal readings. So far so good.”

“How 'bout a souvenir?” the second specialist said, pointing to a boxing poster. “You remember this match? That was the most brutal fourteen rounds I've ever seen.”

“Thanks,” the first specialist said, “I'd rather forget it. I lost two Ferdinands on that fight. Four parts per million. I think we're all clear here.”

They removed their headgear.

“I'll call it in to Dispatch,” the second specialist said.

“Hey, just a second,” the first specialist said, “I'm reading high amounts of organic tissue.”

“Must be a false positive,” the second specialist said.

“I don't think so,” the first specialist said, “Paul Walther got the same reading yesterday. According to this, it's coming from inside the church.”

They walked into the church, while the man jumped into the back of his van to avoid them. The two Minister of Defense specialists followed the sensor readings into the dark basement and swept the area with their flashlights.

“Someone's been in here,” the second specialist said.

“This zone's been uninhabitable for seven or eight years,” the first specialist said.

“Hello?” the second specialist said. “Anyone here?”

Another sweep with the flashlights revealed the source of the 'organic' particulates detected: at least a dozen corpses in various stages of decay and post-mortem liquefaction.

Then you are r/thanosdidnothingwrong!
The remaining Avengers will be hunted down and defeated!

The attack on my life has left me scared, but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger.

In all seriousness through, I have been thinking over what would make great movies in the DCCU. Since you have already written out phase 1 of the DCCU, I will focus on movie ideas for Phase Two. First off, I actually think Cyborg should be cut of the Justice League movie to instead be in a Teen Titans movie, we could replace Cyborg with Green Latren or Green Arrow in Justice League. As for the Teen Titans movie, I´m wondering how that would work since Dick Grayson hasn´t been mentioned and Jason Todd has already died in your DCCU notes, but I think we could take some creative liberaties in order to still have Dick Grayson/Nightwing in Teen Titans, and that would be changing the order of Robins/Sparrows so that Jason Todd would be the first Sparrow Catman had before the Joker killed him (which could lead into Catman´s confrontion with a revived Jason in a DCCU Red Hood movie, which might feature a returning Ra's al ghul to fit the comics.) Catman could make a cameo role in the Teen Titans movie, similar to Iron Man´s role in Spiderman Homecoming, where Tavaria Augutus could act like a concerned parent figure worried about Grayson´s safety after what happend to Jason Todd. I suppose the Teen Titans themselves, being full of young and inexperienced superheros, could intitally be looked down upon by the more experienced Justice Alliance until the Titans earn their respect throughout the movie. As for the main conflict of the movie, I´m thinking the movie could have the Teen Titans going up against Death Stroke too, with Ron Plurman reprising his role as Slade/Deathstroke, to reference the original Teen Titans cartoon. So basically, imagine a live action Teen Titans movie to be a mix between the original Teen Titans show, Young Justice and a bit of Guardians of the Galaxy. We could also fit in a Martian Manhunter movie in phase 2 in you want.

The remaining Avengers will be hunted down and defeated!

The attack on my life has left me scared, but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger.
To ensure continuing peace and stability, the universe will be reorganized and snapped!
In all seriousness through, I have been thinking over what would make great movies in the DCCU. Since you have already written out phase 1 of the DCCU, I will focus on movie ideas for Phase Two. First off, I actually think Cyborg should be cut of the Justice League movie to instead be in a Teen Titans movie, we could replace Cyborg with Green Latren or Green Arrow in Justice League. As for the Teen Titans movie, I´m wondering how that would work since Dick Grayson hasn´t been mentioned and Jason Todd has already died in your DCCU notes, but I think we could take some creative liberaties in order to still have Dick Grayson/Nightwing in Teen Titans, and that would be changing the order of Robins/Sparrows so that Jason Todd would be the first Sparrow Catman had before the Joker killed him (which could lead into Catman´s confrontion with a revived Jason in a DCCU Red Hood movie, which might feature a returning Ra's al ghul to fit the comics.) Catman could make a cameo role in the Teen Titans movie, similar to Iron Man´s role in Spiderman Homecoming, where Tavaria Augutus could act like a concerned parent figure worried about Grayson´s safety after what happend to Jason Todd. I suppose the Teen Titans themselves, being full of young and inexperienced superheros, could intitally be looked down upon by the more experienced Justice Alliance until the Titans earn their respect throughout the movie. As for the main conflict of the movie, I´m thinking the movie could have the Teen Titans going up against Death Stroke too, with Ron Plurman reprising his role as Slade/Deathstroke, to reference the original Teen Titans cartoon. So basically, imagine a live action Teen Titans movie to be a mix between the original Teen Titans show, Young Justice and a bit of Guardians of the Galaxy. We could also fit in a Martian Manhunter movie in phase 2 in you want.
Sounds good. As I said, Phase 2 and 3 are just lists of titles, so I could certainly fit in some of your ideas.

To ensure continuing peace and stability, the universe will be reorganized and snapped!
You were the chosen one Thor! Your were supposed to go for Thanos´ head, not miss it! Avenge Asgard and Loki, not leave the universe in dust! (Can you do a verison of this meme for Peter Quill? I can´t think of a funny meme for him even through he is at fault for Thanos´ snap.:D)

Out of curiosity zen, since your Endgame draft features the Thanos Copter, does it also involve Antman shrienking to a size where he can hope into Thanos through his [REDACTED] and expands in size until Thanos pops? Just curios.:p:D