The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But at least he would go down fighting.

The soldiers kicked down the door and stormed into the room, guns pointed at Dmitry. Dmitry yelped and instantly raised his hands.

“I surrender!” he pleaded. “Don’t kill me!”
Oh Dmitry, never change...

Despite there being a war, Watchman would be similar to the original, only Siam being part of the Reich is more justified and Scheel is still chancellor (the horror!:eek:).

Domination of the Draka would probably become something even more ridiculous, like Domination of Merika or something, in which Neurhomania somehow takes over the rest of the Reich and plots world domination.
Heresy!:mad:

I feel like Neurhomania would have a lot of other roles in TTL´s alternate history where the reich falls as well, like becoming Oceania from 1984 after the Soviets destroy the rest of the Reich or becoming the Holy Britannian Empire from Code Geass.:p Tho I honestly think China would be a better replacement for the Holy Britannian Empire (Great Celestial Republic in TTL) and India or one of the Reich´s territories would probably replace Japan in that anime.
It was the end of an era. There was no saving the revolution. The forces of capitalism and reaction had triumphed over the will of the people. The chains would be forged again, and the workers would be returned to their slavery. The old order had returned. Modernity and equality were defeated by evil inequality. It was all over. They had lost. The revolution was gone. But at least he would go down fighting.

The soldiers kicked down the door and stormed into the room, guns pointed at Dmitry. Dmitry yelped and instantly raised his hands.

“I surrender!” he pleaded. “Don’t kill me!”
Well so much for that.:p Now you godless equalists will pay for all of the crimes against humanity you commited in the past decades!:mad: For you see, you godless soviet scum...
lltqp.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like Neurhomania would have a lot of roles in TTL´s alternate history where the reich falls, like becoming Oceania from 1984 after the Soviets destroy the rest of the Reich or become the Holy Britannian Empire from Code Geass.:p Tho I honestly think China would be a better replacement for the Holy Britannian Empire (Holy Celestrial Empire in TTL) and India or one of the Reich´s territories would probably replace Japan in that anime.
Erich Blair (I previously showed Orwell existed I think) would likely have written 1984 in a similar matter, only with more Angeloi influences. Eurasia would be the Soviet Commune occupying India, its other Axis allies, and the entire mainland Reich. Eastasia would basically be regular China. Oceania would be the Angeloi Imperium in exile in Neurhomania after conquering the entire New World and Japan. A pan-African state established by a union of Ethiopia and Mali is a fourth major power. All four are oppressive dictatorships at war with each other...or are they?

Code Geass would center on the premise that the Thirteenth Century Crisis was worse than expected. The Mongols and Aztecs/Mexica utterly defeat the Roman forces and partition the Reich between them. They then conquer Scandinavia A small group of Romans and Scandinavians flee to North Eimerica, in what would have become Kanata. There, they establish the Holy Germanic Empire, with the former Kaiser Sigismund I declaring himself Autokrator Sigismund vi Germania. The Holy Germanic Empire ends up conquering the Jin Dynasty and the rest of the New World, ironically exiling the Mexica to their conquests in Europe. Fast forward several centuries, and the HGE now has mechas and conquered Ireland from the Mexica. The Irish, who have adopted Mexica culture and religion (like real life Mexico adopted Spanish culture), do not welcome the HGE, whose culture is a strange hybrid of Roman, Scandinavian, Native Eimerican, Mexica, Jin Chinese, Mayan, and Quechua cultures.

Also, you might find this outline I wrote 50 pages ago for this universe's Man in the High Castle interesting, partially written from an out of universe perspective (I'll put notes that weren't in the original in double parentheses):

Eimericas:

Tawantinsuyu takes South Eimerica.

The CSA becomes the new Triple Alliance and conquers Fox, the USR, the Caribbean, the UPM, Ireland, and France.

Chinese Fusang takes Vinland.

Asia:

Same, except China never invaded India and concentrated on the Roman colonies. All Roman colonies are now Chinese.

Oceania:

All Roman colonies and Mittagsland are now Chinese.

Africa:

Ethiopia and fascist Mali partition the continent evenly. South Africa, Madagascar, and the former Indian colonies go to India.

Edit: Madagascar goes to China. Sri Lanka, the Maldives, the Andamans, and the Roman colonies remain with China.

Central Asia:

India conquers Turkestan, Afghanistan, and Paksthana as usual. It also gets a large part of Yavdi. The rest is partitioned between the Commonwealth and China.

Iran expands into Turkestan and the Middle East. ((Note: Turkestan and southern Yavdi are partitioned between India and Iran))

Middle East:

Anatolia up to Constantinople, the Levant, and Arabia go to Iran. The Ethiopians and Iranians set their border at Sinai. Israel, Mecca, and Medina are under joint Axis control. All Muslim shrines and mosques are destroyed, the Kaaba included.

Europe:

The Lithuanian Commonwealth (not Lithuania-Ruthenia anymore) takes Eastern Europe (the Occupied Territories), eastern Germany, the Balkans, and Russia. Lithuania administers Berlin.

The Scandinavian Fylkirate takes the Nordics, Finland, Germany, the British isles, Normandy, Brittany, and northern Iberia. ((northern Iberia refers to the places in Iberia with large ethnic Norse populations))

Ethiopia administers Italy and Greece.

Mali adminsters southern Iberia (and Mauretania). ((mostly places with large Malian populations, like Portugal))

Iran administers Constantinople.

The Angeloi were supposed to have all of the Reich, but they tried to fight the entire Axis and China on their own and were subsequently nuked into oblivion.

A thin strip of land in the Alps from Austria to Switzerland is the Neutral Zone, ruled by the Roman Republic based in Vienna. Kaiser Otto and his family disappeared in the atomic bombing of Constantinople. The Maximists and Angeloi were all killed when Berlin was nuked.

There are rising tensions between the Indian Raj and the Chinese Empire, which only had an alliance of convenience against the Reich and Angeloi. Gandhi is getting old, and when he dies there will likely be a power struggle between those who want to keep the status quo and those who want to nuke China. The Roman resistance, led by the former Inquisition and Athanatoi, will try to capitalize on this crisis to liberate the Reich, or what's left of it. They also get these mysterious tapes from the Man in the High Castle, who is implied to be Kaiser Otto, showing a world in which the Reich won the war.

Edit: Iran and Ethiopia both claim Egypt and are likely to go to war with each other soon.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Erich Blair (I previously showed Orwell existed I think) would likely have written 1984 in a similar matter, only with more Angeloi influences. Eurasia would be the Soviet Commune occupying India, its other Axis allies, and the entire mainland Reich. Eastasia would basically be regular China. Oceania would be the Angeloi Imperium in exile in Neurhomania after conquering the entire New World and Japan. A pan-African state established by a union of Ethiopia and Mali is a fourth major power. All four are oppressive dictatorships at war with each other...or are they?

Code Geass would center on the premise that the Thirteenth Century Crisis was worse than expected. The Mongols and Aztecs/Mexica utterly defeat the Roman forces and partition the Reich between them. They then conquer Scandinavia A small group of Romans and Scandinavians flee to North Eimerica, in what would have become Kanata. There, they establish the Holy Germanic Empire, with the former Kaiser Sigismund I declaring himself Autokrator Sigismund vi Germania. The Holy Germanic Empire ends up conquering the Jin Dynasty and the rest of the New World, ironically exiling the Mexica to their conquests in Europe. Fast forward several centuries, and the HGE now has mechas and conquered Ireland from the Mexica. The Irish, who have adopted Mexica culture and religion (like real life Mexico adopted Spanish culture), do not welcome the HGE, whose culture is a strange hybrid of Roman, Scandinavian, Native Eimerican, Mexica, Jin Chinese, Mayan, and Quechua cultures.

Also, you might find this outline I wrote 50 pages ago for this universe's Man in the High Castle interesting, partially written from an out of universe perspective (I'll put notes that weren't in the original in double parentheses):
Wow, all of those alternate history scenarios are amazing!:) I should probably just leave the alternate histories of the Reich verse to you since they are better than anything I could up with.:D:(
Leolouch in Ireland sounds hilarious.:rolleyes:
Btw, I’ve been reading the Code Geass manga lately and I love it so far.:D
The only problem I had with the 1984 scenario is that I was confused about how the Angeloi took Neurhomina back from Twantinsuyu. But I suppose they launched an invasion of the Eimericas after fleeing to Britain.
And I did read that Man in the High Castle scenario when it was posted and I love it.:D
Also the Domination of ‘Merika sounds rather similar to our timeline’s Decades of Darkness as well don’t you agree.:rolleyes: Wonder what’s that like as well?
Speaking of Eric Bliar, what is Animal farm like since Stalinism doesn’t rise in TTL’s Soviet Commune and becomes a oppressive totalitarian dictatorship as bad or worse as OTL’s Stalinist Russia anyway?
Also I don’t think Otto would let Scheel continue to be chancellor at some point or at least not like it.:p:D

Last edited:
Wow, all of those alternate history scenarios are amazing!:) I should probably just leave the alternate histories of the Reich verse to you since they are better than anything I could up with.:D:(
No, I really liked your ideas as well. Sometimes I have trouble coming up with ideas (and end up just recycling stuff from real life), so I would really like to see what you or other people come up with so I can be inspired. Don't worry, you also did very well.:)

And by the way, I was thinking that this timeline would be called something like the Hohenzollernverse. Maybe I'll call it the Hohenzollern Cinematic Universe because of that crossover back in HOI3 and Wilhelm's appearances in other people's AARs and iAARs.;)
Leolouch in Ireland sounds hilarious.:rolleyes:
Btw, I’ve been reading the Code Geass manga lately and I love it so far.:D
To be honest, I haven't been able to get into Code Geass or any manga for that matter. The last manga I read was Pokemon Adventures a few years ago, and I've just lost interest in manga since then. But at least I read the premises on Wikipedia.:p
The only problem I had with the 1984 scenario is that I was confused about how the Angeloi took Neurhomina back from Twantinsuyu. But I suppose they launched an invasion of the Eimericas after fleeing to Britain.
Oh, I should have clarified the Angeloi retook Neurhomania after being kicked off the mainland and didn't stop until they conquered all of Tawantinsuyu.
Also the Domination of ‘Merika sounds rather similar to our timeline’s Decades of Darkness as well don’t you agree.:rolleyes: Wonder what’s that like as well?
In 1803, Frederica Augusta III had just died on a campaign against Persia, and Chancellor Metternich and war hero General Nikephoros von Hohenzollern have been named regents for the young Prince Siegfried. Nikephoros, though, was fighting in Persia, leaving Metternich in charge of running the state. On January 19, a Persian army of roughly 65,000 soldiers, led by the general Ferdows Donya, ambushed Nikephoros and his 42,000 men outside Khuzestan. Nikephoros was a brilliant strategist and tactician who always fought on the front lines with his troops, and he planned to lure the numerically superior Persians into a trap. However, before he could do that, he was shot and killed. Nikephoros's death instantly caused chaos in the Roman ranks, and the battle was a complete disaster for the Reich. Only a thousand men survived the battle and escaped to Mesopotamia. News of the disaster spread quickly through the Reich, and politicians and nobles demanded answers for the debacle. Metternich is forced to resign as chancellor and regent, and the Heer withdrew to Mesopotamia after signing a status quo peace treaty.

Although the Persians won at Khuzestan, their victory was only temporary, because the revolutionary Eskander Yinal began an uprising across Persia. Many Persian soldiers, including those who fought at Khuzestan, defected to the revolutionaries. Isfahan and Khuzestan, hastily abandoned by the retreating Romans, were quickly taken by revolutionary forces. The Indian Army attempted to put down this rebellion. However, the revolutionaries, using hit-and-run and scorched-earth tactics, inflicted massive casualties on the Indians at Khuzestan, forcing India to withdraw as well. By 1804, Yinal's revolutionaries had overrun the rest of Persia and declared a republic.

Siegfried II ascended to the throne in September 1807, but without Metternich's moderate policies to help him keep the Maximists in check, the strength of the liberal movement grew at the expense of the push towards meritocracy. At a synod in 1809, the Church declared Maximism a heretical movement. The next year, the Roman economy crashed after the Republic of Persia halted all trade with its neighbors and embargoed Indian Ocean trade. In 1810, a woman named Olympe de Gouges challenged the Reich's gender inequality and published a book called "The Declaration of Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen," which was immediately banned. De Gouges was fined, and her family was stripped of much of their property, and she became a Maximist firebrand denouncing the absolutism and autocracy of Siegfried II.

In 1812, Ministers von Scharnhorst and von Stein proposed sweeping reforms for Roman citizens. Scharnhorst wanted the abolition of serfdom, the revoking of certain noble privileges, an efficient decentralized government, and compulsory universal military service. Von Stein wanted to expand the roles and responsibilities of the dynatoi and aristoi in government. Without Metternich to implement both proposals in a balanced manner, Siegfried II agreed to implement von Stein's proposal, angering the Roman public and increasing the popularity of the Maximist movement.

The success of the Persian revolution causes a ripple effect of revolutions throughout Central Asia. Revolutionaries soon toppled the governments of Yavdi and the Ghaznavid Empire and established the Republic of Mongolia and the Turkish Republic, respectively. A revolution in Indian Central Asia was put down at great loss of life. Revolutions also broke out in Lithuania, Scandinavia, Fox, and the Triple Alliance, toppling their monarchies and establishing republics. The other nations of the world barely suppress their revolutions, increasing the radicalism of the liberal movement worldwide.

By 1848, global tensions have boiled over again, and revolutions break out again. Lin Zexu and his Fuxingyundong revolutionaries topple the monarchies of the Ming, Tran, and Jin, establishing the Pacific-spanning Republic of China. Siberia, Mongolia, and Manchuria break away from the Republic of China and declare themselves independent republics, which soon unite with the Republic of Mongolia into the Eurasian Federation. However, the new Chinese government cracks down on the breakaway regions of Penglai and Fusang, which have declared themselves independent republics. Japan, Korea, and Vietnam declare themselves independent monarchies.

India collapses into dozens of warlord realms, and Indian Central Asia declares independence as the Republic of West Turkestan, which immediately unites with the Turkish Republic to become the Confederation of Turkestan. Indian Africa falls apart into the tribes and native kingdoms it was made up of, while Daksina Jamina attempts to fight off an invasion from the Republic of Penglai.

The United Eimerican Republics (formerly the Fox Empire) launches an invasion of the Kingdom of Kanata, deposing its monarchy and annexing the nation. The UER also props up the weak republican government in Tenochtitlan and funds revolutionaries in Mayapan and Tawantinsuyu.

Siegfried II, fearing he would lose his throne next, orders his troops to help suppress revolutions in Mali and Ethiopia but ends up just annexing both countries as Roman provinces. He next orders a military intervention in Scandinavia and Lithuania with Russian support, easily deposing their republics and restoring their monarchies. Lithuania becomes a Russian province, while Scandinavia is partitioned into two Roman and two Russian satellite states. Despite this victory, the interventions push the Maximists and other revolutionary groups into open rebellion, starting a civil war.

Many legions defect to the revolutionaries, which take important cities like Cordoba and Vienna. Within two years, the revolutionaries have also taken Constantinople from government forces. Against the advice of his advisers, who believe he still has enough loyal troops to put down the rebellion, Siegfried and his family flee to Neurhomania, and the revolutionaries march into Berlin. After their victory, the revolutionaries now have to decide what to do next. Naturally, the Maximists and the republicans clash over what form of government to have, with the Maximists in favor of a constitutional monarchy and the republics in favor of a republic.

Rather than fight each other, the two factions agree to partition the mainland Reich into two countries: the Maximist-led Reich, controlling the provinces north of the Alps and west of the Carpathians; and the Roman Republic, controlling the provinces south of the Alps and east of the Carpathians. The Middle Eastern provinces declared independence as a third country, the Kingdom of Greater Arabia, while the Malians and Ethiopians declared independence and occupied the remaining Roman African colonies. Siegfried II declares himself the rightful Kaiser of the Romans in Neurhomania.

Following revolution in the Reich, Russia further descends into absolutism and Tsarist tyranny until it is invaded from two directions and partitioned into puppet republics by the Roman Republic and the Eurasian Federation. Scandinavia and Lithuania are restored as constitutional monarchies and Maximist puppets.

By 1910, the only traditional monarchies left in the world are Tawantinsuyu, Mayapan, and Imperial Neurhomania, all allied with each other. Tawantinsuyu, with the most industry and manpower, calls the shots in their alliance and effectively runs Mayapan and Imperial Neurhomania as its puppets. India has been reunited under a revanchist Paramara monarchy which is bent on reuniting the former empire. The Kingdom of Greater Arabia attempts to develop its own national identity to stave off Roman reunification movements, but it is on the losing end of the struggle. Penglai and Fusang have secured their independence as constitutional monarchies.

The rest of the world is divided into two main alliance blocs: the Maximist-led Reich and its allies (Mali, Ethiopia, Scandinavia, Lithuania, Greater Arabia, India, Penglai, Fusang, Japan, Korea, Vietnam) in the Unification Alliance, who want to install constitutional monarchies around the world; and the Persian-led Equality Coalition consisting of Persia, the Roman Republic, and everybody else. At a conference in Jerusalem, an agent from Imperial Neurhomania assassinates both the Crown Prince of the Maximist Reich and the President of the Roman Republic, starting a war between the two factions. The war lasts four years and ultimately results in the Equality Coalition's victory. The monarchies of the Unification Alliance are overthrown and replaced with republics, and the Maximist Reich and the Kingdom of Greater Arabia are annexed into the Roman Republic, which slowly drifts towards equalism. The Republic of China annexes Penglai, Fusang, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam again and jointly occupies India with Persia and the Confederation of Turkestan.

Tawantinsuyu, Mayapan, and Imperial Neurhomania slowly go fascist and form the Restorationist Pact while the rest of the world is gripped in political gridlock and economic crisis, putting their plans into motion in 1937 with a Tawantinsuyuan-Mayan invasion of Mexico to restore the Triple Alliance. By 1939, North Eimerica has been conquered by the Restorationist Pact. Mayan and Imperial Neurhomanian forces land on the coast of the Roman Socialist Republic and start pushing inland, while Tawantinsuyuan forces island-hop their way to Oceania and East Asia before launching an invasion of China, which fails. By 1945, the two factions have entered a stalemate. The Restorationist Pact controls the New World, Oceania, Japan, Maritime Southeast Asia, Ireland, and Britain. The Equality Coalition (rebranded the Equintern in 1926 after the proclamation of the Roman Socialist Republic, the declaration of the Chinese People's Republic, and the union of the Eurasian Federation, the Russian Republic, the Scandinavian Republic, the Baltic Union, the Confederation of Turkestan, and the Republic of India under the Persian Commune in the Greater Eurasian Socialist Federal Union) controls the Old World; a short war between the Roman Socialist Republic and the Chinese People's Republic leads to both nations being annexed by the Greater Eurasian SFU, or just Eurasia now. Mali and Ethiopia have overrun Africa and formed the African Commonwealth, which is democratic. Imperial Neurhomania betrays its allies, develops nukes, and conquers the other members of the Restorationist Pact, declaring itself the Eimerican Empire of Rhomania in opposition to Eurasia and Africa. The three superstates have been locked in a cold war since then.

(Well, that escalated quickly. On second thought, this timeline might actually work better for 1984.:eek:)
Speaking of Eric Bliar, how is Animal farm like since Stalinism doesn’t rise in TTL’s Soviet Commune and becomes a oppressive totalitarian dictatorship anyway?
Animal Farm would roughly be the same, except Napoleon and Squealer would be merged into the same character. The pigs would also immediately invade the next farm over and take half of another neighboring farm.
Also I don’t think Otto would let Scheel continue to be chancellor at some point or at least not like it.:p:D
Dr. Sachsenhausen is a fan of Walter Scheel. Enough said.:p

• 1Like
Reactions:
No, I really liked your ideas as well. Sometimes I have trouble coming up with ideas (and end up just recycling stuff from real life), so I would really like to see what you or other people come up with so I can be inspired. Don't worry, you also did very well.:)

And by the way, I was thinking that this timeline would be called something like the Hohenzollernverse. Maybe I'll call it the Hohenzollern Cinematic Universe because of that crossover back in HOI3 and Wilhelm's appearances in other people's AARs and iAARs.;)
Thanks, I´ll try my best to help out if you need it;)
Hohenzollernverse sounds good.:)
To be honest, I haven't been able to get into Code Geass or any manga for that matter. The last manga I read was Pokemon Adventures a few years ago, and I've just lost interest in manga since then. But at least I read the premises on Wikipedia.:p
That´s okay, I was just curious to see what it would be like, out side of the setting and premise, the plot of Code Geass would probably not be too different from OTL.
(Well, that escalated quickly. On second thought, this timeline might actually work better for 1984.:eek:)
Hey it up to you what timeline you want to use for 1984. Maybe see what the rest of the viewers of this AAR think of these timelines and then decide what you want to use them for. :) I´d personally keep this timeline for Decades of Darkness and keep the scenario you used for 1984.:D
Dr. Sachsenhausen is a fan of Walter Scheel. Enough said.:p
Aw man.:( I´d thought with him being a omnipotent super being he would also be politically unbiased and let Otto do away with Scheel. Scbeiße!

Last edited:
Animal Farm would roughly be the same, except Napoleon and Squealer would be merged into the same character. The pigs would also immediately invade the next farm over and take half of another neighboring farm.
I´d also add that Snowball would probably would be cooperating with or appeasing Napoleon/Squealer instead of opposing him, would appoint him as his successor then retire, then would be assassinated by a neighboring farm that´s in an inheritance crises between the owners of that farm in TTL´s Animal Farm, causing half of the other side of the inheritance crises to fight the pigs, half of there own farm and another farm that seeks to claim the divided farm.
Also, the owner of half of one side of the divided farm would be fair and treat his animals with care (tho we will probably won´t be told that directly from book due to the pigs propaganda and total control of the animals lives on their farm that makes all other farms are made to look bad, but it will be implied) while the owners (to represent the whole of the axis, mostly Angelos and Gandhi) of the other side would be cruel, feed their animals poorly and tell them lies about the other farms, and would view some animals as either too useless or too dangerous/treasonous to live.
When the Pigs take half of the divided farm, I´d imagine the other side will be enraged and will denounce the Pigs as thieves and slavers (maybe even hippocrates) and the Pigs will be all of those things in reality.
Dang I wrote more about TTL´s animal farm than I thought I would!:confused:

Last edited:
Aw man.:( I´d thought with him being a omniscient super being he would also be politically unbiased and let Otto do away with Scheel. Scbeiße!
I should also add that after nuking and annexing all of Siam (not to mention Burma, Indonesia, and Cambodia), Scheel has become incredibly popular. Dr. Sachsenhausen's just going along with what the people want.:rolleyes:
I´d also add that Snowball would probably would be cooperating with or appeasing Napoleon/Squealer instead of opposing him, would appoint him as his successor then retire, then would be assassinated by a neighboring farm that´s in an inheritance crises between the owners of that farm in TTL´s Animal Farm, causing half of the other side of the inheritance crises to fight the pigs, half of there own farm and another farm that seeks to claim the divided farm.
Also, the owner of half of one side of the divided farm would be fair and treat his animals with care (tho we will probably won´t be told that directly from book due to the pigs propaganda and total control of the animals lives on their farm that makes all other farms are made to look bad, but it will be implied) while the owners (to represent the whole of the axis, mostly Angelos and Gandhi) of the other side would be cruel, feed his animals poorly and tell them lies about the other farms, and would view some animals as either too useless or too dangerous/treasonous to live.
When the Pigs take half of the divided farm, I´d imagine the other side will be enraged and will denounce the Pigs as thieves and slavers (maybe even hippocrates) and the Pigs will be all of those things in reality.
Dang I wrote more about TTL´s animal farm than I thought I would!:confused:
Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. Also, I don't think it's possible for this Animal Farm to have the same ending of the pigs ending up indistinguishable from the humans. Maybe it ends with the pigs all killing each other in a suicide attack on every single farm and the animals and humans of the other farms moving in to restore the original owner of the farm. Man, this universe's Animal Farm is going to be a lot bloodier and darker than our own.:eek:

Apparently all it takes is having some guns pointed at you to abandon the proletariat revolution... well, and the complete collapse of the Soviet republic. :p

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. Also, I don't think it's possible for this Animal Farm to have the same ending of the pigs ending up indistinguishable from the humans. Maybe it ends with the pigs all killing each other in a suicide attack on every single farm and the animals and humans of the other farms moving in to restore the original owner of the farm. Man, this universe's Animal Farm is going to be a lot bloodier and darker than our own.:eek:
It certainly fits the idea the book had that revolutions, really violent ones, eventually end up in the same place they began.:pI guess you could say that the pigs were similar to the fascist half of the divided farm, especially in their fate.:rolleyes: Tho Animal Farm was written in the 40s so I´m not sure how that ending would play out too.o_O Through I guess you could say that Orwell would just predict the Soviets fate here with accuracy from the signs in the Soviets history and patterns from what they´ve done.
Also I´m pretty sure culture and fiction in general here is more darker and, in some cases, probably morally grayer than our timeline with all of the wars of TTL being worse than our own. Also with the fall of the Soviet Commune, I wonder what Downfall will be like here? My guess is that it will be a trilogy of movies focusing on the bloody fall of totalitarian regimes in the 20th century The first one will be about the fall of Rasa India, the second will be about the death of Angelos and the Imperium´s downfall, and the third will be about the collapse of the Soviet Commune at the end of World War 3. In other words, expect to have TRIPLE the memes and rant parodies of Gandhi, Angelos and Valentin or Yazov in the 21st century.:p

Last edited:
Apparently all it takes is having some guns pointed at you to abandon the proletariat revolution... well, and the complete collapse of the Soviet republic. :p
Don't forget a few desks.:D
Also I´m pretty sure culture and fiction in general here is more darker and, in some cases, probably morally grayer than our timeline with all of the wars of TTL being worse than our own.
A lot of the award-winning fiction, I think, would be darker and morally grey, especially after we hit the 90s. Our own 90s already had enough soul-searching and morally grey fiction without World War III. But there will still be some bright areas, like sci-fi, for one. My current rewrites of Star Trek and Doctor Who (the classic run at least) so far are turning out similar to their real life counterparts, with relevant plot details changed of course.
Also with the fall of the Soviet Commune, I wonder what Downfall will be like here? My guess is that it will be a trilogy of movies focusing on the bloody fall of totalitarian regimes in the 20th century The first one will be about the fall of Rasa India, the second will be about the death of Angelos and the Imperium´s downfall, and the third will be about the collapse of the Soviet Commune at the end of World War 3. In other words, expect to have TRIPLE the memes and rant parodies of Gandhi, Angelos and Valentin or Yazov in the 21st century.:p
That would be awesome. I already had Gandhi repeat the actual rant parody scene almost word for word, so I could throw in a reference to the dialogue being based on a recording of Gandhi's conversations in his last few days. The memes about Gandhi's ranting would be glorious, and that is even before we get to Valentin's and Dmitry's rants. :p

Oh, Dmitry... You folded about as fast as I expected.

As for all the world-building, love it! It's such a nice addition to just see what this world's version of a media is like. Helps I'm a Code Geass fan. :D

Oh, Dmitry... You folded about as fast as I expected.
Apparently the strength of the proletarian revolution depends on the number of guns you point at its leader.:p

Chapter 443: The World Set on Fire, Part 9 – The End of the Revolution

The Soviets, surprisingly, survived two months longer than anybody expected, despite having lost basically everything outside the Baltics. Maybe it was because the Reich was too busy mopping up the Soviet divisions stranded throughout Central and Eastern Europe to commit to deliver the final blow. The chaos in the Russian heartland tied up thousands of Roman troops, while the North Eimerican front remained unwinnable. The Mayans had been driven entirely off Mayapan Island, while the CSSA and the Eimerican Commune, transporting their troops through neutral Mexico, launched an invasion of the UPM to solidify equalism’s victory on the continent.

20170613171655_1.jpg

But the UPM wouldn’t give up so easily. The small country straddling North and South Eimerica had one of the best equipped and trained armies in the New World, aside from the Roman garrisons in Neurhomania, which were busy elsewhere. Although the equalists had made some gains in the north, the Mitteleimericans retreated, scorching the earth and digging in around the enemy lines. The equalists would not advance further into Mitteleimerica, while the Mitteleimerican general Atoc Sopa Atoc continued taking the fight to the enemy. His forces dug in around Mobile, one of the CSSA’s largest cities. Despite repeated attacks, Mobile remained in the UPM’s hands, humiliating the equalists in North Eimerica.

20170613171703_1.jpg

The General Staff wanted to send the Neurhomanian garrisons to help the UPM, but they had been unexpectedly pinned down by unrest in the outer Lander. Although the ethnic Quechua citizens of those Lander were no longer inclined towards Tawantinsuyuan separatism, the RAF and its affiliates made startling progress radicalizing many towards equalism. With the Soviets on the verge of defeat, the RAF decided they would not hold back in their war on the Reich. On May 8, a legitimate protest by local workers in one of the outer Lander demanding higher wages was coopted by radical elements sent by the RAF, who shot and threw rocks at both sides and incited a riot. The riot killed twenty and injured a hundred before the local law enforcement requested the Athanatoi and the garrisons to help restore order. Other garrisons throughout Neurhomania were placed on high alert to watch out for more potential RAF subversion.

20170613171724_1.jpg

Back in Europe, one of the Soviet Army’s last strongholds outside of the Baltics was retaken in a bloody battle outside Lauenburg. Ten thousand Romans and Indians were killed, while only two thousand Soviet soldiers were killed. Despite this pyrrhic victory, the victory at Lauenburg had eliminated the Soviet Commune’s last presence in northern Germania, and the Reich could focus on capturing Yazov at Parnu. Indeed, a day later, the Indians made the first moves on Parnu, and the Romans followed soon afterwards.

20170613171839_1.jpg

20170613171847_1.jpg

The Battle of Parnu would be one of the most brutal of the war, with casualty rates not seen since the disasters at Ruse in 1984 and early 1985. The fighting would last for over a month. The Indians easily overran the towns, but they couldn’t take the bunker, even with significant Roman military support. Every assault led to thousands of casualties. At one point, the Indian General Staff considered dropping a hydrogen bomb on the bunker; Indian scientists had just successfully tested the hydrogen bomb on June 23, and the General Staff was running out of options. The Roman generals convinced them otherwise.

20170613172019_1.jpg

By the time the last Soviet troops, strangely claiming they were acting on Molotov’s orders, surrendered on July 7, eighty-eight thousand Romans and Indians had been killed, while twenty-six thousand Russians died. The Soviets had made the Central Powers bleed for every scrap of territory in Parnu, but there was no denying it now. Parnu had fallen, and the Soviet Commune was defeated. And Yazov couldn’t run anymore.

20170613172156_1.jpg

In fact, Dmitry Yazov was among those Russians who surrendered on July 7. His last act of cowardice was the final nail in the coffin for revolutionary equalism. The war was over. The only thing left was to make it official.

• 1Like
Reactions:
At last, this war is drawing to a close with the fall of the Soviets and the fall of equalism in Eurasia.:) All we need to do now is to destroy the rest of equalism in the Eimericas and the world will finally be liberated from the specter of equalism like it was with fascism in the previous weltkrieg!:D Tho the fall of the rest of the equalists regimes will be bloody, with or without a Roman invasion on North Eimerica.:eek: Also I just realized that all of the World Wars, at least the largest part of the fighting in them, always concludes in July, even if the war officially goes on for a few months after that.o_O
P.S: Will there be a victory celebration in Eurasia (VE day) like there was for Europe and later the Pacifc in OTL´s World War 2?
P.P.S: Is the Eimerican theater of the war similar to OTL´s Pacific front of WW2, only on land?

Last edited:
And so, Eurasia is liberated! Ruthenia is liberated! And the one true Tsaritsa Sbyslava shall rally people of Kyiv on Independence Square!(Or Red Square,or whatever name it would get after the war) .
P.S.:Isn't Sbyslava too old to lead the nation,as she was on the scene since 1917 ?

Reactions:
For better or for worse, the war is over.

I fear winning the peace to be the difficult part of this war, though, even compared to the Soviet storm at the beginning.

Will the Reich get all it wants, or will peace prove elusive even at what appears to be the end?

No.

No.

No.

No.

I thought I made myself clear in previous updates.
Wait, what? Oh, no. No no no no no. You're going to do... Oh no

Wait, what? Oh, no. No no no no no. You're going to do... Oh no
Zen did imply that the Soviet committed some atrocities before and during World War 3. It´s not impossible that they did what your´re implying here.:eek:. Tho I´m pretty sure Rutherian/Ukrainian culture dosn´t exist in a significant way like our timeline regardless. If anything, the Soviets are more likely to commit crimes on the German/Greek, Lithuanian and/or Mongol minorities than the people living in OTL´s Ukrainian´s land since it would be inhabited by Russians here.
You were talking about the Holodomor there weren´t you.o_O Again, it would probably be against Lithuanians, Fins and/or Mongols in TTL.

Last edited: