• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hope that Soviet Commune will attack Imperium and China will attack Indian Raj...Because other chances to survive Reich doesn't have.
P.S.:Is it possible to launch "Troops Defect" event against Imperium,so Reich could get 50% of Imperium's forces?

I hope that Soviet Commune will attack Imperium and China will attack Indian Raj...Because other chances to survive Reich doesn't have.
P.S.:Is it possible to launch "Troops Defect" event against Imperium,so Reich could get 50% of Imperium's forces?
That would give me an unfair advantage. I prefer to win legitimately.

It's only fair, because the second wave of defections wasn't supposed to fire. Of course, it's your decision, but I think the enemy deserves some unfairness against them.
Remember, in test runs every time I attacked the enemy they surrendered after about a few hours. It took just a week to recover most of Anatolia and Greece. Defections to me would not only allow me to win the war within a couple months but would cause border issues that would contradict the intended NWO plot setup.

Reactions:
Chapter 339: The Visitor, Part 7

Delhi - 3 April 1941

"Has he sobered up yet?"

"I think so."

"Really? It's been a month and you're still not sure he's sober?"

"He hasn't really been that cooperative for the last month, sir. His vitals weren't that stable. Apparently crossing over like that while drunk is like being run over by a tank."

"You know the neta will have your head for taking this long. He was looking forward to talking with himself."

"Sir, I think he's waking up."

"Is he ready for interrogation?"

"I hope so."

"...fine. I'll prepare the subject."

Mohandas Gandhi weakly opened his eyes, hearing voices in the distance. He was lying down on something hard. There were bright lights on the ceiling. The walls were plain concrete. Was this some kind of joke?

"Wha...where am I?" he muttered weakly.

"You're in Delhi, India," said one of the previous voices.

He recognized that voice. "Bose? Is that you?"

"Uh...yeah, it's me, Bose," said the voice.

He twisted his head and noticed a man in a strange uniform standing next to him. He recognized his face but not his uniform.

"Bose? What...is this a joke? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be fighting the Chinese."

"China?" said Bose. "I never fought any Chinese, unless you're talking about twenty-five years ago."

"What's going on here?" Gandhi demanded. "Where am I? What is the meaning of this?"

"Calm down," said Bose, "You're in Delhi."

"Am not! You're supposed to be somewhere in Burma, fighting the Chinese!"

"Take a look around you."

Gandhi stood up and looked around his cell. "A cell? Am I being detained? Explain yourself! I'm a war hero! I saved the Empire against the Wu!"

"That will be enough, Bose," said another voice, one which Gandhi recognized in shock as his own.

Another man stepped into the cell, wearing the same strange uniform. But what was most startling was that he looked exactly like Gandhi.

"No...no...NOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Gandhi. "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! WHERE THE KALI AM I?!"

"Like I said, India," said Bose.

"Calm down," said the other Gandhi, "This will take some getting used to."

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Bose turned to Neta Gandhi. "I think we should give him some more time to prepare for the interrogation. Also, we should probably inform our friends in Berlin we have an...awkward situation on our hands."

"Thanks for stating the obvious again, Bose."

Berlin - 4 April

"What is this?" said Markos Angelos, throwing down the report his aide had given him. "Parallel universes? People coming over from another universe and another Reich? Do you really expect me to read this rubbish?"

"Sir, the Bureau of State has determined they are not falsified," said the aide, "Something weird's going on in India."

"Yeah, a duplicate of the neta just randomly appears in his office, I see nothing wrong with that," said Angelos, "I already barely tolerate the whole debacle that was taking place in Vienna. Apparently there are rumors that the Kaiser is hiding somewhere in the city."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Tell Gandhi it's his mess, he'll clean it up," said Angelos, "As for Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt, I think he's got everything under control. I've got other things to worry about."

Pandidakterion, Constantinople - 5 April

After class, Professor Johann von Neumann was busy packing up his notes when two Angeloi soldiers entered his lecture hall.

"Ah, gentlemen," Neumann said, "What brings you here today? Interested in taking my class?"

"Obergruppenfuhrer Heydrich told us to come here," said one soldier, "He says he would like to offer you a job."

"What job?" said Neumann.

"A job as a civilian consultant on Project Mjölnir."

"Mjölnir?" said Neumann. "Never heard of it. But judging from the name, I can assume it's an experimental weapons testing project."

"Silence," said the other soldier, "Project Mjölnir is classified. We cannot risk letting the Resistance know."

"Then why approach me here, after class?" said Neumann.

"It was the fastest way to reach you," said the soldier.

Neumann thought for a moment. "Let me get things straight. Both of you obviously didn't run here, as you aren't sweating. You sat in a truck, which is waiting in the quad, judging from the creases in your pants from where you sat and the dirt on your shoes. Therefore you did not approach me here because it was the fastest way, but rather because you knew I would be here at this time given my haphazard daily schedule. The holsters on your waists are loose and your gun safeties are off, implying a willingness to use lethal force to make me comply. The fact that I did not see any other professors approached implies that you are specifically here to talk with me. Therefore I deduce that you are here to forcibly recruit me into a top secret weapons program, making use of my expertise in the fields of nuclear physics and theoretical computing..."

He stopped deducing for a moment. "Wait a minute. Don't tell that Mjölnir is--"

One soldier drew his gun and pointed it at his face. "One more word and I'll blow your face right off, Sherlock."

"I highly doubt you'd pull the trigger, seeing as you're in the middle of a crowded university surrounded by students who do not share the same ideological platforms as you. You would be at a loss to explain why you just shot a renowned physics professor in the face in broad daylight without any provocation."

The soldier sighed and put away his gun. "Fine, we'll talk later. But the offer still stands."

"Oh, and just letting you know," said the other soldier, "Heydrich has ordered the Pandidakterion shut down indefinitely effective tomorrow. Good luck finding a new job."

The two of them laughed as they left the lecture hall.

As soon as the Angeloi were gone, Neumann rushed over to the office of his colleague, Leo "Szilard" Spitz.

"Hello?" said Spitz, looking up from his desk.

"The Angeloi were just here," said Neumann, "Did they approach you?"

"Why yes they did," said Spitz, "Don't worry, I told them nothing."

"How about Einstein, Fermi, and Heisenberg?"

"Didn't show up on campus today."

"Worrying..."

"What should we do then?"

"We do the only sensible thing. Contact the Resistance and tell them the Angeloi are working on an atomic bomb."

Spitz looked at him. "Are you mad? We don't even know anybody in the Resistance!"

"I know a guy," said Neumann.

Border of Illyria and Germania - 6 April

So. Many. Checkpoints.

Wilhelm was making very little progress now as he reached the provincial border. He had failed to take into account the multiple military checkpoints placed at regular intervals throughout the occupied province. As a result, a car trip that should have taken days now was taking over a month. His condition wasn't helping out. He was now regularly expecting to see "Yugoslavia" or some variation of "Anniona" instead of Illyria on signs. If he phased into another universe in the middle of a checkpoint...he shuddered at the thought.

"Next," said the checkpoint guard, waving him through.

Thank goodness this guy was a bit lazy. As soon as he got past the checkpoint he sped back up to 80 mph--no, 128 kph. He wasn't even sure metric was correct in this universe anymore.

He needed to get that grace soon, or he might get lost in the multiverse.

Vienna - 7 April

Engelbert and Senator Otto arrived in the small meeting room where Octavia, Hans, Conrad, and several other Resistance members had gathered.

"Uh, why am I here?" said Otto.

"Don't know," said Engelbert, "Octavia said she needed you to attend this meeting."

"For what purpose? I'm just a liability for you guys, a target to protect until we find a way to get me back to my universe!"

"Hey, take up your grievances with her, not me."

Octavia stepped up to the podium and cleared her throat. "Okay, we're all here today to discuss the plan to free the Inquisition hostages from the Angeloi. As you have been told in previous briefings, the Angeloi are holding a high-ranking Inquisitor hostage in Schloss Hofburg. We have yet to determine his identity, but there is evidence to suggest that the hostage is Theodor Innitzer, the Head Inquisitor of the Inquisition's Vienna branch. Our friend Inquisitor Dolfuss here has told us Innitzer knows the password to open a weapons cache buried deep under the abandoned Inquisition headquarters and that the Angeloi will likely try to torture the password out of him."

"Still don't see how this involves me," whispered Otto.

"Shh," said Engelbert.

"So, the plan is as follows," said Octavia, pointing to a 3-dimensional model of Hofburg, "This is Hofburg. Inferring from pre-war floor plans, Innitzer is being held in a cell in the basement. Our contact in the palace reports that the entire floor is constantly kept under heavy surveillance. But do not worry about that for now."

She passed some flyers around the group. "Tomorrow evening, Schmidt will be hosting a ball in Hofburg to commemorate the failed attack on Constantinople. Several hundred guests are expected to show up. I've already falsified some documents and planted some infiltrators within the security detail to allow us and our weapons access into the palace. The plan will be as follows: at five o'clock, Engelbert and I will enter the palace first through the front door. Ten minutes later, Hans and Conrad will take out the communications array on the top of the palace with snipers and then enter the palace from a side door. The rest of you will provide backup by distracting and disorienting the other guests and security long enough for us to get into the basement, free Innitzer, and get him out through the side door opened by Hans and Conrad. At seven o'clock, with Innitzer in our custody we will all leave the palace without a shot being fired."

"Um, why are you the one to free Innitzer?" asked another Resistance member.

"Because I specialize in this area," said Octavia, "You know I'm the best at freeing our comrades from the clutches of the Angeloi. Remember Breslau?"

"But why Engelbert? He botched that Landsberg rescue attempt."

"He did not, he got the target out safely," said Octavia, "And I trust him to do the right thing."

Engelbert sighed. "Of all the things you could have said, you chose the most cliched phrases."

"We're at war," said Octavia, "We don't have the time to choose our words carefully. Now, is everybody in agreement with the plan?"

Everybody nodded their heads.

"Good," said Octavia, "Dismissed."

The Resistance members filed out of the meeting room, and Engelbert and Otto moved to join them.

"Otto," said Octavia, "Could I have a minute?"

He turned around as the door shut behind him.

"I have something urgent I wish to share with you," she said.

"Well, I'm listening," said Otto.

"Just yesterday, I received word that my sister, Elise, was killed yesterday in an Angeloi raid on a Resistance stronghold," said Octavia.

"Wait, you don't have a sister!" said Otto.

Octavia sighed. "Apparently my 'more successful' counterpart is an only child," she said, "But I have a sister. And she's dead now. Along with everybody in her cell. What I am about to discuss with you is classified at the highest levels. You are not to share it with anybody else in the room."

"I understand," said Otto.

"They were killed by an Angeloi patrol, but the stronghold was located across the border, in Soviet territory," said Octavia, "Now, this is a common occurrence. The Soviets have a non-aggression pact with the Angeloi and just let the Angeloi destroy the Resistance bases in their country."

"But if we get the Soviets to join the war on our side, it would turn the tables in our favor," Otto realized.

"Exactly," said Octavia, "But the Soviets have no reason to side with any of us. They may hate the fascists in Berlin, but they also hate the reactionaries in Constantinople and Vienna. They're in the perfect position right now. Watch their greatest enemy destroy itself, and then finish off what's left."

"But we should give them a reason to intervene," said Otto.

"Then you'd better come up with something fast, because with Constantinople in the hands of the Angeloi the Kaiser won't last for much longer," said Octavia.

"But why me?" said Otto. "Why did you ask me to go on a highly dangerous mission to get an unpredictable enemy that hates our way of life to fight our other mortal enemy?"

"Because," said Octavia, "To them, you're the Kaiser. Get a plan ready by the time the jailbreak is finished. Don't worry about any constraints; you'll have every available Resistance resource and operative at your disposal for the mission. Now get some sleep. Dismissed."

She left the room.

Blachernae Palace - 8 April 1941

Victoria Louise was sitting at her desk, contemplating the significance of the failed loyalist attempt to liberate the city, when she noticed something white moving outside her window. She rushed over to see what it was, finding a deer whose fur was completely white, aside from a patch of yellow and purple on its side that resembled a double-headed imperial eagle.

Saint Wilhelmina apparently recognized the deer. It can't be the same one, she said.

"What do you mean?" said Victoria Louise.

I hunted this stag when I was alive, said Wilhelmina, There is no way this stag can still be alive.

"Maybe it's a descendant?"

Perhaps. But why is it here in the city? I and the other Kaisers only encountered it in the forests outside Berlin.

"I don't know, but it must be here for a reason."

You are aware that the legends state the white stag is a legendary creature who only appears when the time is right.

"We've learned more about the legends since you died. It appears only to those who are worthy."

It's appearance before you is an ominous sign. It's a sign that something big is coming, something important...

As they watched, the deer bolted away, vanishing into the trees and bushes surrounding Blachernae.

Nothing there sounds like it could mean anything bad in the slightest. Nope, everything's fine here, no future tensions to see here.

Reactions:
I may or may not have put Rommel on the Angeloi side...:eek:
Boi.
Boi.
BOI!

Reading this stuff about the universe and angels and shit is like taking some finneeeeee kush,except it isn't.

Alternate timeline war-hero Gandhi, Neumann and his allies who are the Reich's best hope of splitting the atom, and Otto getting ready to pose as the Kaiser in order to bring the Russians into the war... I don't know who is the least lucky here. Here's hoping it all goes well, especially for Neumann. I'd hate for the first atom bomb to be used on the Reich itself

Nothing there sounds like it could mean anything bad in the slightest. Nope, everything's fine here, no future tensions to see here.
These are not the plots you're looking for.:p
Boi.
Boi.
BOI!

Reading this stuff about the universe and angels and **** is like taking some finneeeeee kush,except it isn't.
How do you know it isn't?:D
I'm hoping the white stag is a good omen and not a bad one. I can't see things getting much worse. :p
Well, the Soviets could DOW me now.:p
Here's to hoping that Angelos pulls a Hitler and decides to invade Russia.
Or Gandhi, because he's literally Hitler.:D
Alternate timeline war-hero Gandhi, Neumann and his allies who are the Reich's best hope of splitting the atom, and Otto getting ready to pose as the Kaiser in order to bring the Russians into the war... I don't know who is the least lucky here. Here's hoping it all goes well, especially for Neumann. I'd hate for the first atom bomb to be used on the Reich itself
Neumann should be fine, as he's basically a real life Sherlock Holmes. And alt-Gandhi's just a bit confused right now.:p

What city would the Axis nuke first? Every major city except Athens and Smyrna are under enemy occupation, and both of those can be easily retaken. Unless the Angeloi want to nuke themselves to hit Constantinople, but they'd probably do that anyways. Besides, they'd probably have better targets to hit, maybe Kiev or Nanjing...or both.:eek:

Reactions:
Alternate Gandhi saved India from the Wu? How interesting indeed. Can't wait for Gandhi to start talking to himself :p. Wow, development of the atom bomb is already on the way. I think that's what the White Stag was implying when it appears, I hope it's a good omen though. I'd say Soviet intervention would be like a deal with the devil, it might come back to bite the Reich's ass.

It would be a very interesting turn of events if the bomb was completed and used on Constantinople. I think you could do a lot of interesting things with the character to show how they react to such an event.

Alternate Gandhi saved India from the Wu? How interesting indeed. Can't wait for Gandhi to start talking to himself :p. Wow, development of the atom bomb is already on the way. I think that's what the White Stag was implying when it appears, I hope it's a good omen though. I'd say Soviet intervention would be like a deal with the devil, it might come back to bite the Reich's ass.
*cough* NWO *cough* needs a challenge *cough*
It would be a very interesting turn of events if the bomb was completed and used on Constantinople. I think you could do a lot of interesting things with the character to show how they react to such an event.
While that is interesting, Constantinople is too important to the plot to be nuked. I'm planning on having other not as important but still important cities nuked instead to round out the AAR and have the characters react to those events. Maybe in alternate timelines I can have Constantinople nuked...

Chapter 340: The Visitor, Part 8

Karacakoy - 8 April 1941

"I'm sorry, sir," said Ludendorff, "I truly am."

"It's okay," said Kaiser Otto, "I won't hold it against you. You did your best. We'll try again once the troops have recovered."

"Understood, sir," said Ludendorff.

They walked into the makeshift war room, half of which had been completely destroyed. There were still firefighters putting out small blazes and technicians making sure everything was up and working. Patton, Horthy, Franco, and Bulow saluted as Otto arrived.

"At ease," said Otto, "I need a status report."

"Sir," said Bulow, pointing to a spot between Karacakoy and Constantinople, "Our troops have withdrawn to a safe and defensible location just fifty kilometers east of here."

"As we speak, the Kaiserliche Marine is shipping supplies and equipment to their encampments," said Horthy, gesturing to the ship counters off the coast of Thrace, "Though they're having trouble with Angeloi patrols and convoy raiders."

"How early can you launch a second offensive?" Otto asked.

"At the current rate of supplying and reinforcement," said Franco, "Without the tanks, 72 hours."

"Many of my panzer corps are having engine difficulties, so that will take half a day," said Patton, "It will take at least another half a day to sort out the other mechanical failures. I'm not sure the strategy of 'throw more tanks until they die' is working."

"Well, it'll have to do for now, because we don't have the luxury of grandiose strategies that would put Clausewitz to shame," said Otto, "Just get the troops ready as soon as possible. This is likely going to be our last chance to retake Constantinople. If we fail the Anatolian offensive won't receive its reinforcements and will collapse, and that will be the end of us."

"Understood, sir," said Franco.

"I'll see how many men I can redeploy from western Thrace," said Ludendorff.

"Good," said Otto, "Keep me informed. Dismissed."

The generals and admirals saluted and left the room, some stepping through the gaping hole in the wall.

"We're you exaggerating when you said this was our last chance to liberate Constantinople?" Ludendorff asked. "Was that just to boost morale?"

"To be honest, no," said Otto, "We're throwing almost all of our troops and supplies into one more attempt to retake the capital. If we fail the legions will have taken irreparable losses. How's Turing coming along?"

"He says he's made progress with Labyrinth, but he needs more work before he can crack its code."

"Tell him to hurry up. We're running out of time. We need to know what they're encrypting with that machine."

Vienna - 9 April, 5:00 PM

"Really?" Engelbert said while trying to drive. "You said we were married on the guest list?"

"Hey, it's the only thing that makes sense," said Octavia, "Would you rather say we were with the Resistance?"

"Let me just get this out," said Engelbert, "Aren't you a bit old to be my wife?"

"Fifty's not too old," said Octavia, "And I've got makeup."

"But I'm only in my forties!"

"Quiet, we're approaching the palace."

They hushed up as Engelbert pulled up to the main gates of Schloss Hofburg. A guard approached them.

"Good evening, Herr and Frau," said the guard, "Do you have your invitation and papers ready?"

Engelbert just handed him the papers without saying a word. The guard stared at the papers for a few seconds and then handed them back to him.

"You're clear," said the guard, "Move along now!"

Engelbert drove off.

"See?" said Octavia. "He didn't see anything wrong."

---

Hans stealthily leapt over the fence surrounding the palace, followed by Conrad. When no guards came running, he was a bit surprised. Perhaps they were all busy with the arriving guests.

They crept over to the side of the palace, making sure there were no guards or anybody who could see them through the windows. Hans counted to three, and then both of them fired their grappling guns, embedding a hook on the railing surrounding the roof.

They rappelled upwards with their devices, reaching the roof in seconds. Hans climbed over the side and pulled Conrad over with him.

"Hey!" a guard shouted.

Before the two guards could reach their weapons, Conrad pulled out a silenced pistol and shot both of them.

"Nice shot," said Hans.

They ran to the center of the rooftop, where a small contraption that looked like a radar panel sat, only there were glowing Inquisition sigils inscribed all over it. It was the machine that allowed the Angeloi to track angels.

Without another word, both of them started strapping sticks of dynamite to the machine. They would detonate the dynamite at a safe distance. But for now they walked over to the stairs and descended into the palace.

---

Engelbert didn't know what to be more annoyed by, the constant Wagner streaming from the band or Octavia's "nagging." Why did he ever sign up for this mission? Oh wait, he was here to free Innitzer.

Octavia found a note in her pocket. "All of the operatives are in place," she whispered, "On my count, head over to the bathroom. There's an elevator to the basement there. I'll distract Schmidt."

"Got it," said Engelbert.

"Well, well, well!" said a voice behind them. "And who have we here?"

Engelbert recognized the voice as that of Obergruppenfuhrer Schmidt.

"Uh, honey, will you excuse me for a bit?" Engelbert said. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Go, dear," said Octavia, "I'll be here waiting for you!"

Engelbert tried to walk as fast as he could away from Schmidt without turning around or looking suspicious. Even with a fake mustache and glasses he wasn't sure his disguise would work against Schmidt himself.

---

"It appears your husband's a bit nervous," said Schmidt.

"He does that a lot," said Octavia.

"Oh, forgive me for being so...inquisitive," said Schmidt, holding out his hand, "Dietrich Schmidt, Obergruppenfuhrer."

"Nice to meet you," said Octavia, shaking his hand and curtsying, "Emma von Hauteville."

"Hauteville?" Schmidt said. "You've come a long way from Gallia just to attend my party. I sure hope the journey wasn't too rough for a lady your age."

"I was on vacation and decided to drop by," said Octavia, "Good thing you've liberated the city from the rebel scum. And you've done a good job of cleaning it up. It'll again be a glorious metropolis when the war ends."

"Thank you," said Schmidt, "It's nice to know not everybody's either a pessimist or has sympathy for the weak. The rebel scum have ruined the Imperium and now must be put down like dogs."

"The strong shall inherit the earth," said Octavia, "Right?"

Schmidt laughed. "Oh, you sure have read up, Frau Hauteville!"

---

Hans and Conrad crept through the corridors, their pistols ready. Now they had to find a way to the nearest side door.

Two guards rounded the corner in front of them and were quickly shot. Their silencers ensures that nobody would hear them.

They reached the side door without any further incident and threw it open, shooting the guards outside before they could react. Hans then took up a position outside while Conrad faced the hallway.

"The door's wide open now," he muttered.

---

Engelbert turned into another hallway and saw both the bathroom and the elevator up ahead. The only other person in the corridor was the bellboy, an Angeloi guard.

As he approached the elevator, the guard stepped out and held out his hand. "Stop. This elevator is for authorized personnel only."

"Authorize this." Engelbert pulled out a silenced pistol and shot him, dragging the body behind a large potted plant and getting inside the elevator.

He pushed some buttons, and the elevator began to descend.

A bell dinged, and the doors opened, revealing a small plan white corridor. Engelbert saw three doors on both sides of the corridor. Five of them were open. The sixth one, in the far right corner, was the only one closed.

He walked over to the door and took out a small canister of pig blood. Using the blood he painted a small sigil on the door and then whispered an incantation in Latin.

The sigil glowed, and the door unlocked. He eagerly threw open the door, finding...nothing.

The cell was empty.

He cursed. Innitzer wasn't here. All of their planning revolved around him being there. The whole operation had just blown up in his face. He didn't know what to do now. He had to alert Octavia that the mission had failed and they had to get out of there before the Angeloi found them.

He rushed back into the elevator and hit the ground floor button. The instant the bell dinged he rushed out of the elevator, only to run into a waiting group of Angeloi soldiers who easily restrained him.

---

A soldier whispered something in Schmidt's ear, causing the Obergruppenfuhrer to stop his conversation immediately.

"Excuse me, Frau," he said, "But something work-related has come up."

"What happened?" Octavia said.

"It appears Resistance terrorists have infiltrated this gathering," said Schmidt, "I'm afraid I'll have to cut this chat short."

He disappeared into the middle of the crowd. Octavia looked around for Engelbert, but he was nowhere to be seen. That is, until she heard gasps and saw heads turning.

A group of Angeloi soldiers marched into the room, dragging Engelbert by his shoulders. They threw him on the floor in the middle of the room as Schmidt approached him.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Schmidt said, "This is a Resistance terrorist. He has chosen to oppose the Angeloi and join the rebel scum in their efforts to restore decadence and degeneracy to the Imperium. But this is a special kind of terrorist. Not only has he taken up arms against the benevolent and caring Angeloi, but he is also responsible for the terrorist attack on Landsberg which killed hundreds of innocent men, women, and children."

He pressed a pistol to the back of Engelbert's head. "Let this be an example to the rest of the Resistance of what happens to those who oppose the Imperium."

Before Schmidt could pull the trigger, a voice cried out, "Wait!"

A man in the robes of a priest rushed into the middle of the room and pointed Schmidt's gun away from Engelbert. "He could still be useful to us!" he cried.

Engelbert looked up at the newcomer and recognized him. "INNITZER?!" he shouted.

Last edited:
When your head inquisitor betrays you.

Just Roman things.

Well shit, they're in deep trouble now.

Been reading this silently as a lurker, and now I come out of the shadows. Also, J_Master, the Atom Bomb being named after the Hammer of Thor may be a reference to the Nordic Vikings, who hailed Thor as one of their gods, but yeah, something Christian would've worked better, in my opinion! Can't wait to eventually see how the Cold War plays out when we reach New World Order!

If you listen closely, you can just hear Otto bashing his head into his desk over getting screwed over yet again.

Reactions: