• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nationalists, don't be cheap! Nancy (my hometown) is part of Lotharingia, the only true heir of the Empire! From the North sea to the Mediterranean sea.
(Lotharingia-->Lorraine for those who don't follow)

Keep doing! But I am myself very surprised that the Xenos are not using nukes anymore.

It'll be Alzghag-Lzarzbrikk if you homo sapiens can't put aside your petty differences! :eek:hmy:
Ha ha! That's a good one! xD
Keep doing! But I am myself very surprised that the Xenos are not using nukes anymore.
They are preparing for the so-called 'Operation Doomsday'.
Read the "Calm before the storm" part.

Chapter VI:
Liberating Europe

Advancing in Ardennes

3111290320_db8df244fa.jpg

New cities in Belgium are liberated.
vfl1c3.jpg

Brussels is liberated by Patton!
binhxc.jpg

Saarbrucken is also liberated.
rhjrpk.jpg

Breakthrough in Southern Italy.
8xpqa1.jpg

With the victory in Lugano, Switzerland is liberated.
v3hlyf.jpg

Sirussians are in a full retreat ...
2wohttc.jpg

In East, our allies are crushed. Teheran is lost. 9 troops encircled in Front Alexandrovsky and they are advancing to China.
5lc7ds.jpg

Taranto is ours!
30ncchk.jpg

February 15, 1948. The situation in West is very good, but in East, they are about to reach China and even Africa.
54d4z5.jpg

Your advance seems very nice in the centre. Italy is about to become one big pocket. You could also try to encircle whole Benelux.

Nuke 'em!

I am glad to see you have managed to fight your way through the Swiss alps, I was worried that occupied Switzerland would become a major barrier to your advance. Now, you can use the country's forts and terrain to your advantage if the aliens put you back on the defensive.

I also like that idea of trying to pocket the BeNeLux area. If you are feeling bold, you could try to blast your way across the Rhine river and blitz north to Wilhelmshaven, or try to close the pocket further east near Denmark and see how many alien divisions you could capture.

If you have any men to spare, maybe you should consider garrisoning the Suez Canal? If the aliens get to Africa, it will take years to root them out because of the horrid infrastructure.

[video=youtube;76RbWuFll0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RbWuFll0Y&list=FLASXjVYUKbDet1QjZ_K9New&index=1[/video]
yeah yeah yeah

Man I love this AAR!

And it's till ongoing?
Great!

I've discovered too many old and great ARR's that got canceled from continuing.
Nice to see a change with this one.

Man I love this AAR!

And it's till ongoing?
Great!

I've discovered too many old and great ARR's that got canceled from continuing.
Nice to see a change with this one.

Thank you. And yea', it's still going. I make at least one update for each day. :)

Today, this AAR have exactly one month from the beginning.
I'm very proud of it, as my first AAR.
And I'm also very proud of myself.

22,400 views and ~450 posts.
Thank you all for supporting my AAR !
I hope that I'll be still here after another month! :D

What do you think about put some Divisions to garrison Vladivostok?

What do you think about put some Divisions to garrison Vladivostok?
That's a waste of IC, manpower and supplies. I don't think they will survive anyway in case of a huge attack. There will always be a second front for the Aliens anyway.
I'll rather use my garrisons to protect the beaches. Their navy are getting stronger each day. ..

To Amsterdam!

western-europe-ww2-second-world-war-1944-45-american-soldiers-normandy.jpg

The battle for Milan has started.
s42gyq.jpg

Antwerpen liberated.
2nbw0lh.jpg

Middleburg too. Amsterdam is getting closer.
34y8y7l.jpg

Parma liberated.
2mm78g0.jpg

Milan is liberated and the encirclement of Alessandria is formed. 20 Alien divisions are encircled. They are putting a real resistance there.
2qxvnfa.jpg

Aliens retreating everywhere in the way of our brave soldiers!
jkbm2c.jpg

The Southern Offensive has started.
34yycth.jpg

Eindhoven and Maastricht are liberated.
nohtty.jpg

The encirclement of Alessandria is over.
2cn6ww2.jpg

Naples liberated!
2prhb0w.jpg

Arhnem liberated! Amsterdam and Rotterdam are now encircled.
wlvfb9.jpg

March 1, 1948. Advances all over the front!
i6k11f.jpg

Good progress. If you can get to Copenhagen you'll also open the way for an amphibious movement against Saint Petersburg when the time come to make that dash to Moscow. In the mean time, i can't wait to see how many divisions you wipe out in Italy.