The 2017 Multiplayer/Interactive AAR of the Year is We Must Feed Our Sea: Multiplayer Megacampaign

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

coz1

GunslingAAR
29 Badges
May 16, 2002
hearthehurd.typepad.com
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
A somewhat tricky category as there are major differences between a multiplayer game/AAR and an interactive AAR, I still felt there were similarities enough that it might be combined to offer a more full vote. And it did gain 12 voters in total with 11 AARs nominated. And in awarding this particular awAARd, it goes to not simply the thread starter or host of the particular thread but to all that have taken part within. I will list one person, however, and I encourage all team members to speak out if they so wish.

And to begin, our winner for 2017 is the above mentioned We Must Feed Our Sea: Multiplayer megacampaign (CKII) begun by @King of Men!

Our other nominees:

Revolution and Reaction - A (very) French Victoria II Interactive AAR (Vic) begun by @99KingHigh

The Manifold Stampede: The Ones Who Would Roam Across the Galaxy - a Semi-Interactive/Democratic AAR (Stellaris) begun by @Yenzen

ANSGAAR Reborn: A Divine Influence Succession Game (CKII) begun by @Andre Massena

Britannia Rules The Waves - A HOI3 ARR (HoI3) begun by @Hightemplar

CONSEJO DE ESTADO - A mildly interactive AAR (HoI3) begun by @Ndovlu

The Empire Strikes Back - Part 3 (Vic2) begun by @Idhrendur

Empire of the Mediterranean: An Interactive Aragon AAR (EUIV) begun by @Michaelangelo

Death and Rebirth -- a CKII interactive AAR (CKII) begun by @Avindian

Loyaulte Me Lie - Dual Monarchy IAAR - Divergences of Darkness (Vic2) begun by @Plank of Wood

Of Kings and Crows: The Age of a Hundred Kings (CKII) begun by @Aidun

Again, as you can see, those names listed are simply for those who began the threads and/or hosted the project. Please feel free to jump in and list the other team members for these nominated works. And many congrats to @King of Men and his team for a pretty resounding victory here. I think both mulitplayer and interactive works gained equal share of the votes and it even looks like every game got into the mix here as well. :)

So well done all of you!

(Back tomorrow, hopefully, with our Let's Play winner and nominees.)

Very many congratulations

Congratulations to @King of Men and crew!

And to everyone else who was nominated!

Thanks! :D

Major writers of AARs in CKII were myself, King of Men, Dragoon9105, and EmperorOfMordor, with Ranger900 contributing as well. Also of note were players who didn't write many AARs, Zirotron, Hoonter, Gollevainen, James Craig, Yami Fenrir, The Professor, Yami Yagari, Clonefusion, and several others who showed up for a few sessions.

Also of note is that the game continues in EU4; you can see our AARs here, which include many more players, and has some open slots if you'd like to join.

Congratulations to all authors involved!

Thanks! :)

I feel compelled to point out (as Vaniver already did) that this is a group effort, with many regular contributors - even more now that we've moved to EU4. And there's always room for more!

Congratulations @King of Men and crew! Good on you for managing to write a multiplayer AAR!:) Also, congratulations to all the other nominees!:)

Last edited:
Great Job!