• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

coz1

GunslingAAR
29 Badges
May 16, 2002
hearthehurd.typepad.com
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
An interesting category this one as I never did make it clear in the beginning if the vote was for specific graphics within an AAR or just for the use of screenshots, artwork, etc used within one or more works in general. Our voters took some different takes and I was fine with that because both are equally as deserving under the category title. Thus below, I will list the authAAR and if a work was specifically mentioned, I will add that as well.

And as the title above suggests, we did have a winner with 13 voters listing 16 different works and/or members and these voters have selected @JerseyGiants88 as the AARtist of the Year specifically for his work in Italian Ambitions: A Florence AAR in EUIV!

Our other nominees:

@Anthonest
(specifically for the work in The World, the War and the Reich: A German HPP AAR in HoI3)

@ThaHoward
(specifically for the work in Long Live the Permament Revolution! - a Trotskyist Soviet AAR. in HoI4)

@Bullfilter

@volksmarschall
(specifically for the work in Europa: In the Age of the Fourth Race of Kings in EUIV)

@Nuada Airgetlám
(specifically for the work in Millennium's Eve - A CK2+ Ireland AAR in CKII)

@fabiolundiense
(specifically for the work in The TTTUNA (Tales of torrid Tunisian Nights Aar) in EUIV)

@Eurasia

@Khanconette
(specifically for the work in «From Augustus the Caesar…» — The Tale of the Tsars in EUIV)

@wzhang29
(specifically for the work in Siegerkranz - A Newbie's Guide to EU4 (AAR) [IMAGE HEAVY] in EUIV)

@jasondroth24
(specifically for the work in The Children of the Sath'ka: A History of the Tor'van in Stellaris)

@Jape

@trekfan
(specifically for the work in The Liberty Bell Rings: The Story of The Free American Commonwealth in Vic2)

@enigmamcmxc
(specifically for the work in Icebreaker in HoI3)

@roverS3

@Henry v. Keiper
(specifically for the work in Valyrian Steel: A Game of Thrones Mod AAR in CKII)

I will remind folks that the order these are listed in was the order of how the vote came out. @JerseyGiants88 held a pretty commanding lead but was certainly challenged by @Anthonest and @ThaHoward and those of you that did not have a specific AAR mentioned should not feel any slight as I believe that means that your multiple works are being honored or simply that you are considered a great AARtist! :D

Many congratulations to all of you that gained votes here and most especially to our winner @JerseyGiants88! I take some personal satisfaction here as your work was the one I rated most highly in my own vote and I am happy to see my taste is shared by so many others. :cool: Well done you and all of you! :)

(Next up is a full cast of characters and I do mean full - Character of the Year drops tomorrow!)

Very many congratulations

Congrats @JerseyGiants88, your illustrations are always sumptuous and very beautifully curated. I say that because every episode is like a visit to a classical art gallery. :)

Congratulations!

Amazing work!

Congratulations @JerseyGiants88 and the other AARtists, well-done!:) I must say I greatly respect those with artistic/designer abilities, as the incredible results you sometimes get are beyond my understanding.;):p

Absolutely well deserved!

Huzzah, HUZZAH! HUZZAH for the AAR!