• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vic3 plebs who are in denial have found an new idol to worship and to keep rome fans in check and under stress and fear .

WE WILL REMEMBRE YOU ALL .
as Ares said once "revenge taste so sweet "

Hmm, the Celts did have bards, and the Celts would certainly be in a strategy game about Rome.

Still, it seems a stretch. As much as I want it to be Rome, I'm betting fantasy.

Will the bards at least be spoony?

Isn't the new Triumph game announced tomorrow? What if Johan reached the next level of trolling and is referring to a new AoW or whatever?

I'm still betting on Rome. "The bard" is Shakespeare, and Shakespeare makes me think Julius Caesar. It could definitely be a fantasy game though.

just let them happy for this last 24 hours .
to most of peoples bards exist only on fantasy and middle ages . they dont know that they existed in gaul and other celtic regions during antiquity as well .

Cephei, you seem to be taking this very personally; chill out, my dude. We are all just waiting for the game and speculating. Personally, bard makes me think of a lot of things, but Rome is not one of them.

Cephei, you seem to be taking this very personally; chill out, my dude. We are all just waiting for the game and speculating. Personally, bard makes me think of a lot of things, but Rome is not one of them.
lol maybe in a different way
hmmm think its like the final of the champions league for me .
either its liverpool or real madrid .
either its rome or fantasy .