• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah... yeah, this one. Take this to the deepest pits of the shroud. My psionic inward perfectionist cannot see this extradimensional abomination anymore.
The End of the Cycle, seeing it: "Looks like I have to do my job early this time."

TAcfcan.png

Eh. I have seen worse code. For me that is only a peculiar coding style. And the longer I look at it, the more I start to understand it.

I mean he even named the functions based on their function. Way to obvious :)

Eh. I have seen worse code. For me that is only a peculiar coding style. And the longer I look at it, the more I start to understand it.

It's pretty normal recursive implementation for array reversing function (though I would prefer an iterational one). But people not familiar with programming it would seem rather enigmatic.
Hence it perfectly suits the description.

Look closer (to the right).

Look closer (to the right).

What? It's certainly a weird style but the indentation keeps it clear.
To my inexperienced eyes it looks like someone wanted to make Java look like Python.
He put the semicolons and curly brackets - the things used to anotate the structure for the compiler - into a single column.

They are totally valid there. Some extra whitespaces or the lack of a newline do not affect their function at all.
Code:
//This is valid
char saved = a[i];

//This is also valid
char saved = a[i]                                                     ;

As I said: A peciluar style, but absolutely viable for any C-Style Compiler I can think off.

Found this amusement
ophfa30.jpg

Translation. Center: Time paradoxes. Left: Slave uprisings. Just enough food. Too many colonies. No minerals. No money. God-Player is a moron. The Worm keep eating scientists. Local black hole is brighter than your life. Right: Was crowned at 18. Neighbors are bastards. Local empires humilate you non-stop. Shitty fleet. Pirates don't give any rest. Bore a heir at 15. Can't wait to die.

Xenophobic star fishes, the second best evil cute of the game
Dz6MWTFWsAEPhy6.jpg

Didn't Wiz basically confirm that it was the Starfish who blew up Europa VII in the Apocalypse trailer?

Also, that's awesome art. Is it official or fan-made?