Stellaris: MegaCorp Available Now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

badgr

Paradox Arc
6 Badges
Jun 12, 2018
twitter.com

Stellaris: MegaCorp is out now! Step into the role as the leader of a Megacorporation and rule the galaxy through your business acumen and prowess as a corporate superpower.

MegaCorp is available to purchase on our Store right here. Some of the core features of the expansion include:
  • Corporate Culture: Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. Expand through a system of Branch Offices and corporate tactics
  • City World: With Ecumenopolis, you can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity
  • Caravaneer Fleets: Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems
  • More Megastructures: The budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis
  • Galactic Slave Market: Buy and sell labor on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
  • VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.

Rejoice!

Just to check. There were some bugs, that were present in press-release verson, but I've seen mentiones, that they were fixed (like gambling bug).
Those bugs are fixed in this version?

Congrats Paradox's developers!!!

Just a side question: can you make hotkey for EVERYTHING in the game? I notice I always have to use mouse click a lot. Hotkeys are standard for strategy games I think.

Cool
Almost at home to try it out.
Would have been if it was not for the transport company strike.
On a second tought, ain't the 2.2 related to the strike?

Is it out on steam and/or Paradox launcher?

Fluff question to the trailer: is UNE dissolved now in cinematic universe? Because looks like Earth is now megacorp cityplanet.

HYPE!!!

God, it sucks so much that I can't take the time to play for another two weeks because of finals.

I respect the hell out of the devs for continuing to overhaul and transform this game into something epic - and I don't have enough time in my gaming life to re-learn/re-master a game that fundamentally changes on the regular. Again, not a complaint at all, just a lament on the state of my life priorities lol :)

and I don't have enough time in my gaming life to re-learn/re-master a game that fundamentally changes on the regular.
You will be surprised at how intuitive it is at least in the early game. Haven't played mid-game. Its actually really cool and so much more fun that the old system. Really big, big kudos to the Stellaris team, I think you guys have done a fantastic job. I was so disappointed at having to power down my pc and leave for work I was tempted to call in sick and just spend the whole time playing Stellaris :(

Thanks for making a great game even greater, the possibilities seem infinite. :)

The overhaul is really amazing and I am really looking forward to re-learn the game. I think there will be a short day at work tomorrow. :cool: