• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Safety Regulation: Yes
2. Republic Preservation Act: Yes - The Empire needs to be preserved at all cost
3. Move National Day: Yes - We need to do more to celebrate our proud Imperial heritage instead of the ignominiousity of our liberal present
4. Lower Office-holding Age: No - How absurd. I expect that one day this will lead to people wanting to give the vote to sixteen year olds
5. Create Naval Department: Yes - We need a strong navy to strike back and reclaim our Imperial patrimony in the Isle of the Angles. Britannica delenda est!

Hans-Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg
frustrated Imperialist. Conclave

1. Safety Regulation: Aye - Let us bring dignity and safety to the worker upon whom Germany relies so much.
2. Republic Preservation Act: Nay - Even if we could tie the hands of a future Reichstag, it is unwise to wish to.
3. Friedrich-Rainer Day Reorganization Act: Aye - I have seen no good argument why the prior date should be kept while a new one with significance would suit as well.
4. Lower the age to hold office: Aye - If a man can be obliged to die for his country at 25, he should be permitted to live for it as well.
5. The Naval Department Creation Act: Nay - Having heard advice from our military leaders, and heard all together too much of war, I cannot support this measure.

Additionally, I regret to inform the Chief Historian of my omission from the roster of Stadtholders of the Conclave. I represent Amsterdam, under the DDA.

Theodoor Linden
(Conclave)

1. Aye
2. Nay
3. Aye
4. Aye
5. Nay
~Johannes Carile, Commander of the Corps of the Gendarmerie

Hey Fellow Paradoxians wondering if creating characters is still allowed in this AAR since I would like to join

((New players are always welcome! Just be sure to follow the format layed out in the OP.))

((Yes, join us. More specifically, join the BP. We are the superior party.))

((Yes, join us. More specifically, join the BP. We are the superior party.))

((Lies! It's the Conservatives who need seats! :p

Though tbf Sakura could probably use some non-GM-controlled party members.))

((Lies! It's the Conservatives who need seats! :p

Though tbf Sakura could probably use some non-GM-controlled party members.))
((True. And also I'm pretty sure the DDA is almost dead as an entity, or at least dozing in the back.))

Name:Herzog Albrecht von Württemberg,
DOB:22nd of September,1853
Place of Birth:Stuttgart
Party:Bundespartei
Position:Assembly
Biography:A German noble born into the noble von Württemberg family born at the end of the battle of Janina. Due to tales of his parents on his auspicous birth, He would later join the officer corps and rise to become a major before retiring and joining the Assembly so that he could ensure passages of laws favorable both to his family and to the army which he loved.
319668.jpg

Last edited:
((Welcome! I will add you to the OP soon; you'll be eligible to vote after the next update.))

1. Safety Regulation: Aye -
2. Republic Preservation Act: Nay -
3. Friedrich-Rainer Day Reorganization Act: Aye -
4. Lower the age to hold office: Aye -
5. The Naval Department Creation Act: Aye

I must express my concern on the statements of various gentlemen on my bill. Firstly, it is meant as an experiment, not a permanent thing. Secondly, I must remind those gentlemen that keeping the young out will in the long term cause discontent. One can vote, fight and die for the Fatherland at age 18, but one can only represent it when one reaches age 30. Do we really view someone in that age slot as inferior and childish ? In the time of Kaisers we had our Kaiser rule from age 18 ! They lead us to greatness. Let us allow the young in and let their new, innovative influences dust off our gerontocratic democracy!

Legbreaker

Last edited:
((Can someone PM me the post where the Bundespartei was first created in this aar I want to get a sense of our party platform and its history))

((Hey thinking of joining. Can someone link the page for the imperialists?))

((All the parties' platforms and kinda-updated member lists are in the OP, or at least one the first page. Oh, and welcome! :)))

((Hey thinking of joining. Can someone link the page for the imperialists?))

((We don't have a page, but we're basically the reactionaries. I believe our policies are Jingoism/Residency/Moralism/State Capitalism/Protectionism, but it's been so long since I last looked.

And now I see that the image with all the parties has vanished. We should probably let @Avindian know about that.))

Name: Roman Von Weis
Party Affiliation: Imperialists
DOB: October 29, 1856
Place of Birth: Potsdam, Brandenburg
Position: Assembly
Bio: Born in a year plagued with flu, all of Roman's family died except for his father and brother. His fathered preferred to keep them in their estate until the year of Roman's 16th birthday: 1972. His father had no choice but to bring him to the his command post on the Polish border. His father's post was overrun in the Battle of Breslau and even Roman had to pick up a rifle and fight. One of the few survivors, outliving his brother and father, he joined the army and fought through the rest of the Anglo-German War. After years of service in the military, he had to put his military career

Name:Herzog Albrecht von Württemberg,heir to the duchy of Württemberg
DOB:22nd of September,1853
Place of Birth:Vienna
Party:Bundespartei
Position:Assembly
Biography:A German noble born into the noble von Württemberg family born at the end of the battle of Janina. Due to tales of his parents on his auspicous birth, He would later join the officer corps and rise to become a major before retiring and joining the Assembly so that he could ensure passages of laws favorable both to his family and to the army which he loved.

((I'm not the GM, but I figure I'd point out that there aren't any Dukes, Kings, etc. in Germany anymore; it's a Republic. All the old noble dynasties have no royal titles, they just have their wealth and any Republic-provided titles, like how the Hohenzollerns are the hereditary Stadtholders of Nuremberg. I say this b/c I'm updating the player list and noticed this. :)

Also, why not have your guy be an Assemblyman from... actual Wurttemberg, like Tubingen? or Heilbronn? or Stuttgart?))