• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ChiefLEGOMAN1

Major
25 Badges
Jul 11, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
Before I start, this articles was linked by GoHeat1988 in my previous thread. I'm just making this it's own thread to go over more details.

So, as the thread title suggests there seems to be a 2nd Season Pass coming too Windows 10 consoles editions (excluding Switch as that still hasn't recieved any new content past Snowfall). This info is coming from an article on Windows Central which can be found here: https://www.windowscentral.com/citi...potted-xbox-store-features-various-expansions

The following is a list of comtent included with the 2nd Season Pass:
  • Green Cities expansion
  • European Suburbia content creator pack
  • Parklife expansion
  • Country Road Radio radio station
  • All That Jazz radio station
  • Industries expansion
  • Synthetic Dawn Radio radio station
There will be new editions of the game released along side the 2nd Season Pass. The Premium Edition 2019 will include the base game and the 2nd Season pass only. The Mayors Edition will include the base game and both the 1st and 2nd Season Pass. You can still buy the 2nd Season Pass seperate as well.

No prices have been revealed at this stage but both Green Cities and the European Suburbia content creator pack will be available when the 2nd Season Pass releases on 31st January.

So get excited everyone. Prepare for some awesome new content.

This is fantastic news.

The new assets and features will very much be welcome in my current and inevitable future cities.

Concerts is conspicuous by it's absenceabsence, hopefully we can get that too in the future.

I can’t wait but concerts aren’t there, I hope that’s a surprise one
Me to. It is just a small pack, so it can still be released as free to everybody or something like that. (same as match Day. It is not included in SP1 and we have it.) Or they can chrge for it even the season pass owners. Who knows. So far we just know it is not included in the bundle.
If they can migrate all the big DLCs there is really not real reason to skip this one.

If this is true and paradox are reading this

Then

takemymoney.jpg

Who know if it is true. They can also charge everybody for this small DLC (even SP2 holders).
But considering they are announving all currently existing PC content I dont believe this one would be skiiped. That makes no sense. So I belive we are getting it somehow outside of the SP2. The only question is how?

But anyway - SP2 is day 1 purchase for me.

BTW - so far the big console DLCs we released approximately 3-4 months from each other (faster that PC so slowly catching up). I the first is release on the January, I can see it realistic to play Industries at the end for the summer!!

In the past there's been updates to the base game the day prior to new DLCs releasing. Perhaps we'll see this happen again for Season Pass 2019. If so we should get the update on Wednesday 30th January. The update could also come with some free content.

Ok.. this image up there... God I never needed to see this!

After seeing this in now varied sources (like this one too https://www.trueachievements.com/n3...veals-season-pass-2-contents-and-release-date) I think it’s safe to assume that it is more than likely true and at least part of the January 31st announcement.

Before I say anything else, I will be waiting for the official announcement before I pass judgement. That being said, there are a few things to react to.

First off, at least two different publications (one for Xbox and one for PS4) have said that Green cities and the European Suburbia pack are going to be available on the 31st which would be really nice. Hell im kind of surprise as I was expecting an announcement to be done in advance of release, not on the day itself. But I’d take it if true.

At the same time, there are a few downloadable items from PC that I have not seen mentioned anywhere in any articles. The list includes Pearls from the East, Concerts, Carols, candles and candy.

This could be due to multiple reasons. If I’m not mistaken, any update made on console cost a lot more than on PC, as there is a fee to pay each time (this was true a few years ago, may be outdated info). Maybe these are just going to be included for free as parts of one or various updates made for other content. Maybe they will be sold outside of the season pass. Maybe they are going to be left out. My guess is that we will know on the 31st and my hope is that they will not be forgotten.

And I’m sure the devs know but just in case they were misinformed: Being a console player is not a religion. We have Christmas too!

And now we wait...

I don’t believe they released the news early. Pretty sure it’s a leak.

And I don’t know where they will announce it (or when exactly for that matter) but even if they don’t do it in the forums someone will do it and link it.

Just seeing the prices on the PS4... $95CDN for premium (game+SP1) and now adding SP2... seems way overpriced for a year old game and they don't go on sale often. I'd be in at $40 max for everything. Definitely interested, but price won't be low enough for me to bite for quite awhile.

Just seeing the prices on the PS4... $95CDN for premium (game+SP1) and now adding SP2... seems way overpriced for a year old game and they don't go on sale often. I'd be in at $40 max for everything. Definitely interested, but price won't be low enough for me to bite for quite awhile.

I believe there will be new premium edition, that weill be cheaper than current premium + sp2
But anyway - it may be more expensive. On the other hand, it is a awesome game and will easily provide you hundreds of hours of fun.

I'd be in at $40 max for everything.

40$ for the games and all the DLCs? You might never bite.

The way I see it a game is an investment and what I’m willing to pay is proportional to the amount of gameplay I expect to get out of it. And this is a game that, if it is something you like, you will sink a big amount of hours. If this isn’t your type of game then for get it.

40$ for the games and all the DLCs? You might never bite.

The way I see it a game is an investment and what I’m willing to pay is proportional to the amount of gameplay I expect to get out of it. And this is a game that, if it is something you like, you will sink a big amount of hours. If this isn’t your type of game then for get it.

Yeah. For this this is really strange. Some people may have problems to put 40$ into game with 7 epantions and hundreds of hours of fun. Yet they will spent 60bucks on some 12 hours long game like tunel fps/tps or something like that.