Resource: Max & OBJ file of Male Cim to get better sense of scale when modeling!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shroomblaze

Major
7 Badges
Mar 8, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
Ok so I've been using this Cim I extracted from the game using mod tools a long time ago. He's 186 Tris after deleting all his animated frames. It comes with the texture. I'm not sure how the scale will import other than 3D Max because I don't use other programs but the settings I used in max are in the image below. After I had extracted it from the game the scale was totally off so I made it an asset and kept adjusting the size until he was around the same height as the other cims in game so it's pretty damn close. You can move his vertex around to move his hands a bit and stuff if you are modeling something that would be small enough for them to be holding you can scale it properly this way. You will also get a better sense of how large your doors should be.

Here's the link to the .rar file I made. Comes with cim.max, cim.obj, cim.mtl, cim_d.png

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=69066565959458398052

UcioOyj.jpg

I6zCA92.jpg

8ARaDli.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: