PSA: Day[9]TV will be Streaming the first few hours of Tyranny Gameplay at 11AM PST/8PM CEST

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
21723529c413d11fd9e1a3c0cd03cc6414ba380a.png

We have shown you a lot of the lore and systems of the game in previous DD's and Streams however today you can for the first time see the game being played regularly!

TUNE IN HERE at 11AM PST/8PM CEST TODAY to watch Day9 play the first hours of the game!

See you then! :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

VOD's now available on YT

Last edited:
Reactions:
Liked what I saw but hate you now because we still have a good three weeks till it comes out

Reactions:
Day9! - For the people who watched this, would you recommend it to someone who doesn't want to be majorly spoiled?
I'd say it like this:
If you want to go in completely blind, don't watch it. He goes through the conquest mode which lays down a lot of the backstory lore of the world.
However, in about 6h total theres about 4,5h of pure gameplay (=not char creation/conquest) from my POV were I not already involved I'd be ok with watching that if I wanted to see more of how the game feels and plays, worst case scenario, you're a bit spoiled for your first play session with the game however that sort of rests upon you choosing the same path as Day9. :)

There's simply no right or wrong in these things, everyone has different levels for what they think are Spoilers and equally personal levels for how much they are ok to be spoiled. I myself would not find this session a big deal but rather be excited about it but that's me for this title! When Dark Souls 3 were to be released for instance I refused to watch anything from the game side from the official trailers but that's because I've followed that franchise for years and don't really need to find out more about the gameplay :)

tl;dr: Highly personal decision however I would personally say go for it!

Reactions:
who picked Day9 for streaming? Spending most of time in character creation is awfull! Why do we, who came to watch the game, listen to conversations not related to the gameplay?

Reactions:
Nice stream, watched 4 hours. Yeah, sure, 90 minutes was "character" creation, but most of that was Conquest and lots was reading stuff. Good presentation, few spoilers... Although not something I would watch if playing blind was preferred.

Reactions: