• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

NEKORAVE

Recruit
Mar 12, 2019
This version of the game has major problems with the trophies.

Trophies don't unlock when you do the correct requirements

When you're trying to get Peacekeeper, you get Deus Vult instead for example.

Queening is how you get Peacekeeper instead.

And one trophy is completely Unobtainable making the Platinum impossible to complete as well as the game.

Many PS4 users would like to see a fix for this so if you can please put out a patch to make the game pop trophies with the right requirements I'd greatly appreciate it. (As well as the entire PS4 community.)

Unfortunately I because the game is not in a state where requirements pop correct trophies, the game is in fact impossible to finish, so even though I spent $80 on the deluxe edition of the game, I do not want to start the game until a fix is out.

I'll be patient as others will, just would really like to see traction on this, and again much love and support from me.

Thanks for reading this!

I have gotten every single Trophy on PS4 for Stellaris, with exception of a single trophy - making Platinum impossible.

Here's some information:

The following trophies trigger a different trophy, I'll include the Number/Order for trophies to help with diagnosis:
  1. Very Open Borders (25) is actually Queening.
  2. Queening (26) is actually Peacekeeper.
  3. Peacekeeper (27) is actually Deus Vult.
  4. Deus Vult (28) offers no trophy at all, I assume it's for Trophy 29 which is nonexistent.

In addition, nothing gives Very Open Borders (making it impossible to get), I assume it's because of the +1 error as presented here.

It would be appreciated if this was fixed.

Hey gang!
We are aware of the problem and the devs have located the cause (and fix!). It will be released in the future but sadly I don't know exactly when.

I have gotten every single Trophy on PS4 for Stellaris, with exception of a single trophy - making Platinum impossible.

Here's some information:

The following trophies trigger a different trophy, I'll include the Number/Order for trophies to help with diagnosis:
  1. Very Open Borders (25) is actually Queening.
  2. Queening (26) is actually Peacekeeper.
  3. Peacekeeper (27) is actually Deus Vult.
  4. Deus Vult (28) offers no trophy at all, I assume it's for Trophy 29 which is nonexistent.

In addition, nothing gives Very Open Borders (making it impossible to get), I assume it's because of the +1 error as presented here.

It would be appreciated if this was fixed.

It's exactly happened to me as what you read above, trophies swapped like he said. I got one more trophy to unlock platinum in Stellaris: Console Edition.

"Very Open Borders" is only one missing trophy even I already got migration treaties with 5 other Empires.

Very frustrating because I already beat Spiritualist Awakened Empire and occupied four holy worlds as Spiritualist Empire, it took very long time to complete the goal. Tried to change Governing Ethics as Fanatic Spiritualist but nothing happened.

28th April is the date where trophies glitches haven't been fixed yet. :(

20190428_114455.jpg
20190428_115732.jpg

the trophies ar still bugged for me i bought the ps4 deluxe edtion but the game says this game is not eligible for trophies .can i fix it or do i need to wait for update ?

the trophies ar still bugged for me i bought the ps4 deluxe edtion but the game says this game is not eligible for trophies .can i fix it or do i need to wait for update ?
This game indeed has several glitched trophies, some i know i deserved that didn't unlock and one or two that unlocked when i didn't deserve them...

However if it says that your game isn't eligible for trophies, it's almost certainly for one easy to miss reason, that the game forces you play with Ironman mode turned on before it'll let you earn them, which is intended to stop people cheating to get them through "save scumming" (reloading old saves) .

There may be one or two other changeable options that disable trophies, but i'm 95% certain that Ironman mode is the reason, as many players turn it off assuming that it's hard mode, when it only locks you into using one save*.

Indeed changing certain presets while starting a game can make your game not count on leaderboards and certain ones, like setting the end game events too late or close to each other can void victory conditions.

Lastly there's an amnoying bug or "feature" in that, while you can start new dlc on an existing empire save, you can't unlock the new trophies for said dlc without creating a new empire and starting again from year 1 .

In closing, indeed this game has long standing known and unknown bugs, made things seemingly wrong with it are either by design or just poorly explained .

Anyway, best of luck learning and playing the game :) .

*It is possible to "save scum" if things go terribly wrong, but the game doesn't make it easy, for example uploading saves at desirable points to PS Plus, trying different things and redownloading your Plus saves if you don't like the results or closing the game and not saving the instant something terrible happens and reloading your last autosave, that said, i most play the game the way the devs seem to intend, "Dead is dead" :) .

Last edited:
This game indeed has several glitched trophies, some i know i deserved that didn't unlock and one or two that unlocked when i didn't deserve them...

However if it says that your game isn't eligible for trophies, it's almost certainly for one easy to miss reason, that the game forces you play with Ironman mode turned on before it'll let you earn them, which is intended to stop people cheating to get them through "save scumming" (reloading old saves) .

There may be one or two other changeable options that disable trophies, but i'm 95% certain that Ironman mode is the reason, as many players turn it off assuming that it's hard mode, when it only locks you into using one save*.

Indeed changing certain presets while starting a game can make your game not count on leaderboards and certain ones, like setting the end game events too late or close to each other can void victory conditions.

Lastly there's an amnoying bug or "feature" in that, while you can start new dlc on an existing empire save, you can't unlock the new trophies for said dlc without creating a new empire and starting again from year 1 .

In closing, indeed this game has long standing known and unknown bugs, made things seemingly wrong with it are either by design or just poorly explained .

Anyway, best of luck learning and playing the game :) .

*It is possible to "save scum" if things go terribly wrong, but the game doesn't make it easy, for example uploading saves at desirable points to PS Plus, trying different things and redownloading your Plus saves if you don't like the results or closing the game and not saving the instant something terrible happens and reloading your last autosave, that said, i most play the game the way the devs seem to intend, "Dead is dead" :) .
thanks for the help i just needed to turn iron man mode on :)

• 1Like
Reactions: