• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pipsickles

Recruit
Aug 12, 2018
I'm finding I constantly lose the Trains! Scenario with the new Mass Transit Dlc for PS4 on the first failstate.

The criteria for loss are playing for 20 game weeks and having under 1000 population. I've played twice now well past 1000 population, but as soon as I get to 20 weeks, the scenario fails for me.

I've restarted game and retried scenario and same thing (another poster said similar but hasn't posted here). Am I missing something obvious here? I have all other DLC installed and have won other scenarios already like Ferry Empire without issue...

Upvote 0
Broken for me too, very frustrating. I had such a nice city going but you'll automatically fail after 20 weeks because it's not registering in the scenario goals. Hurry up and fix this Paradox! It's a game breaker. I have also had problems with trains coming in from outside areas (they don't).

This has been reported as a bug, and I believe will be fixed in the next patch.

In fact it likely affects other scenarios too.

When is this next patch? Was exiting to play the scenarios but very frustrating that most of them are broken. Are the Mass Transit achievements for Xbox also getting added in that patch?