• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Escher

Senior Community Manager
19 Badges
Oct 7, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Magicka
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
Hi all!,

In this patch we have resolved many issues reported by community members through our forums, focusing primarily on quest and progression related issues.

The full patch notes are below!

Quest Fixes:
  • In Sentinel Stand Keep, navigating over the bridge near the exit is improved.
  • Killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court after agreeing to meet him in Ashweald is now supported.
  • "Person of Interest" conversation options have been revised.
  • Nerat will now attack the player after delivering the Writ of Execution for Scarlet Chorus players.
  • In "At Any Cost", Rebel players who recruited the Stonestalker tribe and betrayed their alliance to become an Anarchist can now progress properly.
  • Fighting Hundred-Blood solo on the Rebel path will now update "Forging The Way" properly.
  • The Rebel player will no longer get multiple options to recruit factions out of sequence.
  • In "A Breach Between Worlds", using the Ocean Spire directly after getting the Steadfast Insignia should now update correctly.
  • The Vendrien Guard fight in Tripnettle Wilderness has been improved.
  • Iron Marshal pathing is improved.
  • "Final Judgment" will progress properly when selecting the Kills-In-Shadow dialogue option upon delivery of the Writ of Execution.
  • "The Armies in the North" will now begin properly after killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court. A fix for existing saves will be forthcoming.
  • In "Leave No One Behind", the quest will now continue properly for Rebel players that starts the quest after fighting Raetommon and siding with the Bronze Brotherhood.
  • The Blade Grave region is no longer available in the last act for a Scarlet Chorus player.
Gameplay Fixes:
  • Verse will now revive if the player dismisses her while she was unconscious.
  • Characters will now properly transition from being suspended in air when swapping their active weapon set.
  • Lantry will now grant healing magic to the player in the second act after agreeing earlier.
  • Invisibility potions will now wear off when leveling up while invisible.
  • Sirin's stanza durations should now remain at the proper timing. If her stanza duration has already been reduced, those saves will not be changed.
  • Companions will now auto-attack when companion AI is enabled and no weapons are equipped.
Enjoy!

Reactions:
  • The Rebel player will no longer get multiple options to recruit factions out of sequence.
And so will be unable to visit all areas in one rebel run and will have to do another rebel run just to see the area he missed. That is a questionable design choice and I completely disagree with it.

But that said. Will I be able to salvage my current run where I already have visited all regions and recruited 4 groups, other than the Vendrien Guard, or that fix won't help me?

Reactions:
Had my fingers crossed that they would be adding a tanky Vendrien Guard companion to give us another tank option when Barik tries to leave you as he throws his fit over working with the enemy. I guess that would be too much to ask in a simple patch since it would mean new voice overs, dialogue additions, character reputation abilities, and so on. My first character had to be deleted as I lost him when I was siding with the oathbreakers and didn't realize yet that he's the only companion you get that can fill the standard tank role. Tried using verse as a dodge tank and sirin with emotion disengagement kiting....couldn't stand it.

Reactions:
Wait, so you can't learn the Sigil of Life in Act 1 now? Act 1 already has the toughest combat by far, only having one healer for all of it seems a bit harsh.

Pretty sure you can. There was probably a bug that prevented him from teaching you in act 2 if you neglected to do it earlier.

Reactions:
"Leave No One Behind" Fix
How is it applied to a save already in progress? Can it be applied through save editing?

Edit: Found the values relating to Lohara and the quest but i dont know how to edit it to add the dialog. if a dev could give me some guidance, it would be appreciated.

Last edited: