• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

blue_yonder

herder of cats
15 Badges
Aug 9, 2009
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
There are folks who inflict a yard of spam under every post they make. Am I the only one who doesn't like to see their appalling poetry/political beliefs/favourite quotations/assorted drivel/ repeated ad nauseam, often in bright red text and a huge font?

There are folks who inflict a yard of spam under every post they make. Am I the only one who doesn't like to see their appalling poetry/political beliefs/favourite quotations/assorted drivel/ repeated ad nauseam, often in bright red text and a huge font?
If you believe a signature breaches the forum rules, please report it to a moderator.

Signature rules can be found here

Signature Rules
  1. Your signature should be composed of the default font size or smaller and should be 10 lines maximum (including lines of spaces) when viewed at 1200 x 1080, and with the "User post bit set left". That means the option to display user information on the left of the post rather than the top of the post. We strongly encourage much shorter signatures.
  2. Your signature should conform to the normal Forum Rules regarding content.
  3. Your signature should not include ASCII made images.
  4. Your signature should not include vBB code quotes.
  5. Colours, links (in accordance with Forum Rules) and other vBB codes may be used. Note, however that bad nesting of vBB tags may cause problems and these signatures may be removed without notice.
  6. Any signature seen as being overly long or of an offensive nature etc is liable to be removed without notice.
  7. Inflammatory Political Statements or Quotes (as Perceived by the Paradox Staff) are not permitted in signatures and will be removed.
  8. Paradox forum staff have the final say over what is deemed appropriate.
You can also choose to not display signatures by visiting your preferences and unchecking the "Show people's signatures with their messages" checkbox.

@Zupanicarr
Don't troll. If you can't contribute don't post, simple as that.

@Zupanicarr
Don't troll. If you can't contribute don't post, simple as that.
My apologies to the OP, it was supposed to be lightly humorous, I honestly didn't mean it in as asshole-ish and spiteful a way as it definitely came across, looking at it now (when I'm wide awake). :(

My apologies to the OP, it was supposed to be lightly humorous, I honestly didn't mean it in as asshole-ish and spiteful a way as it definitely came across, looking at it now (when I'm wide awake). :(
Haha no worries and I realized I sounded a bit harsher than intended, sorry about that :p. Awesome gif though alas somewhat misplaced ;).

Reactions: