• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, the event texts say either "Great Leader" or "dictator". Since he decided to play nice with Germany in the end I figured that they would accord him some (but not too much) respect by calling him President - for life of course.

Still, his Romania won't be on my list of holiday destinations.

Great looking AAR, just a query with the Workers taking over France does this mean Totalism won't fire?

Great looking AAR, just a query with the Workers taking over France does this mean Totalism won't fire?

The event which announces Totalism to the world fires at the start of the game. And while the Commune doesn't want to go down that route, there will be opportunities for other countries (for example the Union of Britain if Mosley wins).

With apologies to Dwight D. Eisenhower:

XafotIo.gif

Reactions:
So the Union of Britain moved in in Ireland? That will for sure cause tension in an already fragile Europe.

It doesn't quite match the event picture but I really like the look (a Ferdinand Porsche design for Wanderer):

W4eZSYa.gif

Reactions:
Berlin to Paris in one tank :D Foreshadowing?

An economic crisis? That might cause some tension overthere.

I think you forgot to put Goering's title in the article :p

Anyway I don't know if the slogan would be good in TTL but it was surely worth using it as a joke :D

I'm betting on an Austrian playthrough for the game but I'm surely wrong

Subbed!

Nice. Really enjoying the format.

Berlin to Paris in one tank :D Foreshadowing?

Only insofar as there will be war between the Reich and the Commune. The event chains will make sure of that.

An economic crisis? That might cause some tension overthere.

Hmm, military dictatorships, fragile democracies, syndicalist agitators, corruption, coups, counter-coups, border tensions, etc.
I find South America plenty unstable already. ;)

Not that Europe is a beacon of order and stability at the moment.

I think you forgot to put Goering's title in the article :p

Supreme Leader of the Universe (self-styled)? :p

And yeah, I admit that I couldn't resist using it for the joke. It was just too tempting.

pKYD9jZ.gif

Last edited:
Reactions:
Speaking of reds, it looks like there's a strong possibility of them making a lot of trouble in Spain, Portugal, and Russia.

I have a difficult time believeing that the generals will actually hold new, fully democratic elections in Portugal.