• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Angry_Cj

Private
8 Badges
May 4, 2016
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
Hallo,
I have the problem that Cities Skyline does not recognize my subscribed mods.
A few days ago I just moved Steam and Games for Steam from a full hard drive on a slightly empty disk.
Since then, the mods will not work with and Cities Skyline only without mods.
The game I have already repeatedly reinstalled.
Several times I tried to deabonnieren the mods and launch the game.
The then folds also. But if I subscribe to the mods again from my collection again, the game is not responding and crashes from.
After that the game only goes up to the Paradox Home screen and there depends Aich the game and crashes without any error message.
Steam crashes thereby also from always.
What can I do to the game with my mods again to get Playable?
Before I moved the game, everything worked and I was able to play without crashing.
Ungern I would install Stea, New, therefore Citi Skyline not the only game I've installed Steam ..
Steam: Angry_CJ
P.S. Just sorry for the bad English. I got the post via Google translator written, so my english is not sufficient.

German:

Mods werden nicht erkannt/angezeigt

Ich habe das Problem das Cities Skyline meine Abonnierten Mods nicht erkennt.
Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich einfach Steam und die Spiele von Steam von einer vollen Festplatte auf einer etwas leeren festplatte verschoben.
Seitdem funktionieren die Mods nicht mit und Cities Skyline nur noch ohne Mods.
Das Spiel habe ich schon mehrfach neu installiert.
Mehrfach habe ich versucht die MOds zu deabonnieren und das Spiel zu starten.
Das klappt dann auch. Aber wenn ich die Mods wieder von meiner Kollektion wieder abonniere, reagiert das Spiel nicht und Stürtzt ab.
Danach geht das Spiel nur noch bis zu dem Paradox Startbildschirm und dort hängt aich das Spiel auf und stürzt ab, ohne jegliche Fehlermeldung.
Steam stürtzt dabei auch immer ab.
Was kann ich machen um das Spiel mit meinen Mods wieder Spielbar zu bekommen ?
Bevor ich das Spiel verschoben habe, klappte alles und ich konnte Spielen ohne abstürze.
Ungern würde ich Stea, Neu installieren, daher Citis Skyline ja nicht das einzigste Spiel ist was ich installiert habe von Steam..
Steam: Angry_CJ
P.s Entschuldigung für das Schlechte Englisch. Ich hab den Post per Google Übersetzter geschrieben, daher mein english dafür nicht ausreicht.

Upvote 0
There have been many different things that different people have found helps with this issue. Some are:

- make sure Steam Cloud Sync is enabled in two places - Steam overall, and this game in particular
- hit the **Reset Configuration** button, under Options, Misc
- exit Steam and reboot the computer
- enable Steam overlay if disabled
- run a Verify against the game
- manually delete the mods and assets (C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\ ) then run a Verify
- sign into Paradox account in game's main menu
- unsubscribe from all mods that affect the game's menus

I hope one of those helps you!

Hello,
I this synchronization time off and then try again.
Did not work ...
With Snychronisation the same.
Without mods play will appear. But why should not work if there was no update or so mods ..

German:

Hallo,
Ich hab diese synchronisation mal ausgeschaltet und dann nochmal versucht.
Hat nicht geklappt...
Mit Snychronisation das selbe.
Ohne Mods geht das Spiel anscheinend. Aber warum sollten Mods nicht mehr funktionieren, wenn es kein update oder so gab..

I'm sorry the sync items didn't help you. Please try all the other things I listed, I'm sure one of them will work for you.

reinstalled Steam , then installed Cities skyline . Then we went and was quite normal in english but no mods listed only in category workshop where it were the Mods linked . After steam has from Worksop 1 Gb Downloaded and as it gets .. Incidentally, some have the problem ..

Deutsche:
Steam neuinstalliert, dann Cities Skyline installiert. Danach ging es und war ganz normal auf english, aber keine Mods gelistet nur in der Kategorie workshop, wo sozusagen die Mods verlinkt sind.
Danach hat steam vom Worksop 1 Gb Heruntergeladen und es geht nicht mehr..
Übrigens haben einige das Problem..