• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

heartzzz

Corporal
44 Badges
May 13, 2016
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
Wubalubadubdub!

Features:

Version 1.5
  • Added the Zigerion empire
  • Custom Zigerion species portraits
  • Custom traits for Zigerions
  • Changed some loading screens

Version 1.4

Version 1.3
  • 140 new leader specific portraits
  • Added a custom introduction for the Council of Ricks race
  • More Mr. Meeseeks; He gets increasingly frustrated with his existence, the more robots are upgraded, the sadder he looks!
  • New leader trait: "Alcoholism"
  • 10 leader years but +5% all sciences
  • Name list 2.0
  • New default Ruler, Riq IV, Spokesperson of the Council
  • A few bugfixes

Version 1.2.1
  • Hotfix, updates to the new patch 1.0.3. might help with the portraits, let me know.
  • Adds Mr Meeseeks instead of robots with custom sfx

Version 1.2
  • Council flag (thanks and credits to Sky Whale)
  • Morty is the planet pop now, with a custom sfx

Version 1.1
  • Custom empire (thanks and credits to Mr. Sneezy 3D)
  • Custom leader backgrounds

version 1.0
  • 53 Council of Rick portraits with different hair and clothes color.
  • Custom name list (thanks and credits to InBenTex The Orange)
  • Custom loading screens
  • Custom music

WIP:
  • New Races ( Gazorpians, Unity)
  • Custom Traits
  • Special Pops

Roadmap:
  • Earth C-137 Race group (Including the most noteable characters from the show. Normal Rick, Morty, Summer, etc.)
  • Alternative coloring, clothing and hair for all races.
  • Animations for every character and integration of clothing/hairstyles/coloring/etc.
  • Custom events
  • More races from the show (birdperson, squanchy, gearperson, mr. meeseeks etc.)
  • Custom research
  • Custom sfx and music (I want Rick to burp and say wubalubadubdub!)

If you have any requests, ideas, suggestions and so on post them here or in the workshop comments.

!Looking for!
  • Animator or anyone with knowledge of Mayas rigging and animation system.
  • 2d artists who can paint in the style of the show.
  • 3d artists who wanna try and make some new models (Rick spaceship, retexture etc.)
  • Sound guy, help gather clean sound effects from the show.
  • Writer, someone with good lore knowledge, good writings skills.

Steam Workshop link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=683392701

Credits(steam names):

Artists:
Abracadaniel
InstantWalrus

Coders:
Mr. Sneezy 3D
Sky Whale
InBenTex The Orange

Last edited:
Reactions:
Take pride in knowing that you are already working on the best possible Stellaris mod. This kind of thing is preordained, as it should be.

Rick and Morty is a show that is simply ripe with ideas, especially for a game like this that has a very similar setting. Definitely subscribed on the workshop.

Also, got something that you probably already thought of.

I think some of the best ideas/gadgets/references could be condensed into research that has a chance to appear, such as: (BRACE FOR LONG LIST OF REFERENCES):

• Anatomy Theme Parks inside people (Pirates of the Pancreas)
  • BLIPS AND CHITZ (Bring your Flurbos)
  • Jerry Daycare Center
  • Mr. Meseeks Boxes
  • Dream Inceptors
  • Portal Guns
  • Anti-Matter Weaponry (For killing farts that sing alot)
  • Courier Flap (Intergalactic version of UPS)
  • Micro-Verse Batteries
  • Plumbus (Dinglebob->Schleem->Grumbo->Fleeb->Schlami->Hizzards->Blamfs->Chumbles->Regular old Plumbus)
  • Mega-Seeds
  • Nuptia IV Couples Counseling (That planet that makes weird perception monsters of couples and has them fight for therapy-reasons)
  • Grappling Shoes (Have to turn them on first)
  • Operation Phoenix (The plan that Rick had to make young versions of himself and swap bodies when needed)
  • Genetic concoctions (Like the love potion made from Voles)
  • Parallel Timeline Scanners (Those goggles that let people see alternate versions of themselves and their lives)
  • Pan-Reality Television (That purple crystal that Rick uses in the two improv TV episodes that lets you see TV from all realities)
  • Morty Insurance/Morty Replacement Coupons (Sold/Given at the Council of Ricks)
  • Morty Brainwave Shielding
  • Kalaxian Crystals (Those ones that provide a fleeting, powerful high. The ones he uses when he makes the Rick Dance.)
Yeah, I had some free time on my hands with this one.

Reactions:
Take pride in knowing that you are already working on the best possible Stellaris mod. This kind of thing is preordained, as it should be.

Rick and Morty is a show that is simply ripe with ideas, especially for a game like this that has a very similar setting. Definitely subscribed on the workshop.

Also, got something that you probably already thought of.

I think some of the best ideas/gadgets/references could be condensed into research that has a chance to appear, such as: (BRACE FOR LONG LIST OF REFERENCES):

• Anatomy Theme Parks inside people (Pirates of the Pancreas)
  • BLIPS AND CHITZ (Bring your Flurbos)
  • Jerry Daycare Center
  • Mr. Meseeks Boxes
  • Dream Inceptors
  • Portal Guns
  • Anti-Matter Weaponry (For killing farts that sing alot)
  • Courier Flap (Intergalactic version of UPS)
  • Micro-Verse Batteries
  • Plumbus (Dinglebob->Schleem->Grumbo->Fleeb->Schlami->Hizzards->Blamfs->Chumbles->Regular old Plumbus)
  • Mega-Seeds
  • Nuptia IV Couples Counseling (That planet that makes weird perception monsters of couples and has them fight for therapy-reasons)
  • Grappling Shoes (Have to turn them on first)
  • Operation Phoenix (The plan that Rick had to make young versions of himself and swap bodies when needed)
  • Genetic concoctions (Like the love potion made from Voles)
  • Parallel Timeline Scanners (Those goggles that let people see alternate versions of themselves and their lives)
  • Pan-Reality Television (That purple crystal that Rick uses in the two improv TV episodes that lets you see TV from all realities)
  • Morty Insurance/Morty Replacement Coupons (Sold/Given at the Council of Ricks)
  • Morty Brainwave Shielding
  • Kalaxian Crystals (Those ones that provide a fleeting, powerful high. The ones he uses when he makes the Rick Dance.)
Yeah, I had some free time on my hands with this one.

Great work! This is exactly the kind of ideas I need help with! You wouldn't happen to be a coder or looking to try it out?

Great work! This is exactly the kind of ideas I need help with! You wouldn't happen to be a coder or looking to try it out?

That stuff is above my pay grade. I just watch Rick and Morty. You ever need ideas or clarification on that front, toss me a message and I'll be happy to contribute in whatever way I can.

Edit: Just looked at those Rick variations you made. You are killing those, man. Keep it up.

That stuff is above my pay grade. I just watch Rick and Morty. You ever need ideas or clarification on that front, toss me a message and I'll be happy to contribute in whatever way I can.

Edit: Just looked at those Rick variations you made. You are killing those, man. Keep it up.

Cool man and thanks!

rick and morty commentary would be also awesome, in place of the robot voices :D

Morty Smith: Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so its together

[pause]

Morty Smith: And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.

[pause]

Morty Smith: Get your shit together.

^^^ This. In the game. Definitely! :cool:

Reactions:
How do you guys think I should do the faces in terms of expression? Until animation is figured out the image is gonna be static, so should the council faces have the same or varied expressions? In terms of lore they do look very similar almost like clones only with different hair styles/beards, but same face expression might be boring. Any ideas?

http://i.imgur.com/RfmjYQe.png

Edit: I also noticed that the human race also all look very similar in terms of expression.

Last edited:
I think that the neutral expression would be fine, as even in the show that seems to be their default look. Like you said, until animations are figured out, we all just kinda gotta roll with what we got.