• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DevilSauron

Second Lieutenant
66 Badges
Aug 31, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
No Hassles Vassals
Version 2.0
Hello fellow rulers! This is the updated version of the great "No Hassles Vassals" mod originally created by @twiggyt13. The principle is still the same, but now it works with TARGETED TITLE DECISIONS! You don't need to run with your king from one county to another only to flag it anymore.

No Hassles Vassals will distribute all of your Cities, Bishoprics, Baronies and Counties in a single mouse click!

DOWNLOAD
No Hassles Vassals 2.0
Workshop link
How to use the updated version:
It's really simple. The mod works exactly like the previous version except for raising/lowering a banner. These actions are now performed using the new targeted title decisions menu. You must right-click the county COA in a county view and the menu will open.

Release Notes:
Version 2.0
  • Updated the mod so it now uses targeted decisions instead of the old system.
  • Distribute titles decision is now high priority decision.
  • I (DevilSauron) took over the mod development.
Version 1.3
  • Added a province modifier so you can view at a glance which of your provinces have their Banners Raised - thanks to zeress for the code!
  • Fixed not being able to raise your banner if you held a job title, your Marshal now takes over.
Version 1.2
  • Enatic is now supported - Special Thanks to Lockesly L`Crit for providing the code for this.
  • - If Enatic or Enatic-Cognatic succession is chosen by your character, the mod will distribute holdings to female vassals.
  • - Vassals will be ages 15-22, because that seems to be the hard code for generating random female characters. You could easily edit in a set age.
  • No Hassles Vassals now has German localisation! Thank you to Targor for the translation!
Version 1.1
  • Patricians are now working with No Hassles Vassals!
  • Women can now properly flag and unflag provinces with their Marshal.
  • BUG FIX: Having a courtier appointed as your Marshal will now work correctly with flagging and unflagging provinces

FAQ/Notes:

• Will this give away my Duchies and Kingdoms?
  • - No. This will only distribute your holdings and County titles, it will not touch your Duchy and Kingdom titles.
    ------------------
  • Can I use this mod inside my own project?
  • - Of course! Just give me (and preferably, the original author) a footnote somewhere and feel free to do as you'd like.
    ------------------
  • County titles will not be distributed if you still have lower titles (cities/bishoprics/baronies). This means if you had more lower titles than the mod could hand out in one event run, it will skip over handing out the County titles. This keeps you from having to transfer a Count's de jure vassals back to him (which would be necessary if the Count title was given out first and then his bishopric/city).
    ------------------
  • ALL non-primary holdings are given away, meaning any stray baronies you wished to keep will be distributed. (Can be avoided by using the Split Decisions version, and not mass distributing baronies.)
    ------------------
  • If Enatic or Enatic-Cognatic succession is chosen by your character, the mod will distribute holdings to female vassals.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This version is the "not-ambitious" version. That means new vassals won't have ambitious trait. If there is demand, I can update the standard version, too.

THE ORIGINAL THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE

Last edited:
Reactions:
This isn't Ironman friendly as the previous version was. Is there any way to correct that or have an attachment that allows you to enable Achievements?

Last edited:
Previous version surely wasn't achievement friendly. There are new events and decisions and thus the checksum is different, but that was the case with previous version, too.
Okay then. I have run into a problem. This does not seem to work for byzantium. I went on a conquering spree and tried to use the decision it remains greyed out. I have 3 kingdoms created all of them with maxed crown authority.

Okay then. I have run into a problem. This does not seem to work for byzantium. I went on a conquering spree and tried to use the decision it remains greyed out. I have 3 kingdoms created all of them with maxed crown authority.
It isn't tied to crown authority. Which decision is greyed out?

Yay! I've been hoping for an updated version of this mod. Will you also be releasing an updated version of his "revoke all" mod? It was very useful, but I had been hoping for one that would avoid certain titles like theocracies, nomad clan titles, and republics/patrician houses if the player isn't a merchant republic.

Reactions:
Can you upload screenshot of requirements tooltip?
Your faq says to use the split decision version to keep baronies. Is that another mod or an deleted function of this one? http://i.imgur.com/BNCo5cg
BNCo5cg.jpg

Found the issue. My GUI Mod interfered with yours I could not interact with the county icon to raise banner.

Thank you for your help
No problem, I should probably add things like these to my FAQ :)

Doesn't work with Republics unfortunately. Instakills the Dynasty as it hands away the Family Palace Barony. Is it possible to lock it from giving away the FP? I do remember the 1.3 version split decision would target the Cities, Bishoprics and Castles only.

Doesn't work with Republics unfortunately. Instakills the Dynasty as it hands away the Family Palace Barony. Is it possible to lock it from giving away the FP? I do remember the 1.3 version split decision would target the Cities, Bishoprics and Castles only.
I know that. Unfortunately, the mod isn't designed to work with republics, as it would distribute trade posts, family palace and your held cities.

Would it be possible for anyone to add the ability to raise banners on baronies or tell me what I'd need to add?

I have no modding experience and tried adding the below but just broke it o_O

potential = {
tier = COUNT
location = {
NOT = { has_province_flag = keep_it }
owner = { character = FROM }
}
tier = BARON
location = {
NOT = { has_province_flag = keep_it }
owner = { character = FROM }
}