• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
uhh that sounds awesome. is that already part of the beta?
Yes dont mind playtesting, the mod is compatched and looks stable.
We still got some work about sainthood and playtesting to do until release though. A last very busy week yo come for me, then I'll get proper modding time capacity

I thought this wasn't compatible with HIP due to EMF? Or will it be compatible for the full HIP in the future? :)
With full HIP minus EMF yes. I don't know what the future on this side will be.

Today's small update is about your capital !

First, we've changed something about feudal cities.
Before, having a feudal city in your demesne was only possible in your capital but even there you could decide another specialization. Also a single county owner couldn't had one.
Now it is changed in the way that every feudal province will get the feudal city spec to its county capital, so everyone can get one. However the specific buildings linked to it remain attached to the capital status. So you can own multiple feudal cities, but special buildings like library, chapel, treasury etc. can only be built and be active in your actual capital.
This specialization in now set on startup, so you have it immediatly.

Second change is a new modifier applied to your capital county.
L3T_v3_upgrade2.png

It basically gives a small boost that is always good to have and brings the focus on your capital, plus giving it more visibility.
The modifier of course follows you in your new capital in case you want to change it (or forced to... ). To not overflow the engine, let the time for your court to move, the modifier update is made once per year, so you'd have to wait a few months, be patient.

On a more personal note, I am finished with funky exams constraints so I should get more time for modding and so finishing the sainthood system update and bringing you the updated version of L3T for CK2 v3.0.

On a more personal note, I am finished with funky exams constraints so I should get more time for modding and so finishing the sainthood system update and bringing you the updated version of L3T for CK2 v3.0.

Patiently waiting for your L3T for CK2 v3.0... :)

Just a word to say that I have improved a bit the DevDiary and Updates list for the mod that you can find as post #3

First, I've added a few missing small updates. Then, to get a better idea of what is included in each mod's version and in the upcoming one, I added the releases in the list.

Next update will be a real one, speaking of something long time suggested and desired that is a real improvment.

See ya !

Last edited:
So today I'll speak about crown focus and ressources distribution.

Crown focus then, I've tweaked it a bit so it can benefit a better integration with L3T.
Among the criterias for setting or moving the crown focus, I added the mod's trade nodes, both main and secondary ones.
A small thing, but still nice to have and quite logical.

L3T_v3_upgrade4.png

About the distribution of ressources, I can't remember exactly what was barring us to do so, but now ressources are set on map on day 1.
I know it was something long time suggested and something we desired to achieve aswell, we are proud to say that it is now a reality.
The introduction event was adapted in consequence. A few other underhood things happen meanwhile but who cares it's all hidden :p

L3T_v3_upgrade3.png

(typo in the text had been fixed since)

Last edited:
Umm...
I'm making a mod (for self use) and I'd like to use your mod in creating it.
However, I do not understand french and...
Umm...
I'd like to know if you would agree to make a verison of the mod with code in english (I'm assuming it wouldn't be a big problem to use replace/replace all to change the language, but if it is, I completely understand...)

Umm...
Umm...
I'd like to know if you would agree to make a verison of the mod with code in english (I'm assuming it wouldn't be a big problem to use replace/replace all to change the language, but if it is, I completely understand...)
Until it is only for private use you can affect the code the way you want.
But I definetly wouldnt make such change by myself as i have zero need for it and would be prone to introduce errors.

Last edited:
Umm...
Umm...
If the issue is translation use https://www.deepl.com/en/translator. It's leagues better than google translate.

It should still work with the bits of code he'd need to translate.
word by word yes I guess, throwing the code at a translator would be epic !
upload_2019-3-5_22-54-5.png

Definetly a big piece of work to translate the whole code.

We also use things mixing words and tags like "CA_AGRI_cereale_L2".

But more recent code is mostly English to be more modder friendly, but using French in some places can be helpful and can permit distinctions from vanilla code.

With full HIP minus EMF yes. I don't know what the future on this side will be.
Hello,
Do you mean that there are currently no plans to make L3T comptabible with EMF? What are the chances of L3T becoming a full-fledging part of HIP as a module, even if mutually exclusive with EMF (at first) for exemple?

Hello,
Do you mean that there are currently no plans to make L3T comptabible with EMF? What are the chances of L3T becoming a full-fledging part of HIP as a module, even if mutually exclusive with EMF (at first) for exemple?
-indeed no
-zero chance. Having interexclusive mods inside HIP is at the opposite of our philosophy.