• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

KaiserNoncehelmIII

Captain
66 Badges
Aug 24, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
I have made a mod which removes Abyssinia and Mali as well as India to increase performance particularly in late game by reducing the amount of characters your cpu has to process.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gvfg1o1px930nfj/Performance_Mod.zip

ck2_1.png
ck2_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Well, that's not a big problem if you already achieved most of things. You should consider to upload this mod into Steam Workshop ;).

Reactions:
I've had the Black Death pop up in England, so I'm not sure if its random or it just doesnt have anything to do with india or the silk road at all.
I was playing with the Deadly setting though.

I'm at 1147 in my current game with historical plagues. Ill report back in a few hundred years.

I can confirm that both the black death and the horde events work perfectly fine with this mod.

Reactions:
As far as I can tell, this is still working with 2.7. Played two different scenarios about 200 years each. Black death comes in fine. Anyone aware of anything that might need tweaked?

I can confirm that both the black death and the horde events work perfectly fine with this mod.

Are you going to update it for 2.8 ?
I assume it requires an update for the map changes that took place.

Last edited:
This it oudated right? Any new mods similar to this one?:( (sorry for ''bump' but i can't find anything newer)
There is a new version of that mod out for 3.0, it might work, it might not, but its there, it however only removes India, and Tibet.

There is a new version of that mod out for 3.0, it might work, it might not, but its there, it however only removes India, and Tibet.
I can confirm that Performance 3.0 is compatible with CKII version 3.0.1.1 - there are a few provinces near India that aren't quite right, but besides that.

I've also done a quick butchering of the map to test the feasibility of Europe only, and it seems to be functioning without crashes. Turn speeds are blazingly quick. The eastern border region just hasn't been entirely cleaned up, and some Muslim and Slavic historical characters are absent. If you try it, disable Turkic Conquerors, Mongol Invasion, Chinese Invasions, and all crusades except the Northern Crusade.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/hQTzsUH
Direct download here, also attached: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj27a50ljm28pd9/Performance_Europe_Only.zip?dl=0

Attachments

• Performance_Europe_Only.zip
    2,5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I can confirm that Performance 3.0 is compatible with CKII version 3.0.1.1 - there are a few provinces near India that aren't quite right, but besides that.

I've also done a quick butchering of the map to test the feasibility of Europe only, and it seems to be functioning without crashes. Turn speeds are blazingly quick. The eastern border region just hasn't been entirely cleaned up, and some Muslim and Slavic historical characters are absent. If you try it, disable Turkic Conquerors, Mongol Invasion, Chinese Invasions, and all crusades except the Northern Crusade.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/hQTzsUH
Direct download here, also attached: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj27a50ljm28pd9/Performance_Europe_Only.zip?dl=0
Now that is a performance mod! I will try it out thanks!