• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right, at this point it seems rather cut and dry doesn't it. Madchemist is very likely a goodie and so is Rovsea. JCan, unless he has superb wolf play and managed to throw aedan under the bus, up to the point that there were too many people and an outing to unvote him is also possibly a goodie. Jacksonian has been quite active on all days and has provided analysis, most of it due to fighting with Torn, but this is a small issue. Capibara, has recently activated, it might possibly be that given how late game we are that he felt it necessary to start providing analysis. Cliges is the one that I still have the biggest problems with. Whilst yesterday did provide me with the opinions that Cliges is like this regardless of his role, it feels to me that Cliges is the most likely wolf.

VOTE CLIGES

YOU GOT ONE HOUR YOU OLD FARTS
Cliges: 5
JCan [738]
Rovsea [743]
Jacksonian Missionary [732 Capi -> 757]
madchemist [760]
Health [761]

Health: 2
Cliges[747]
Capibara [759]

All right, let's give this a shot.

I'll grant it, this game I have been quite far from what you'd call an active player. However, I have tried, albeit very slightly, to put some thought on my votes. I am also sure I am not a wolf. So let's make a review of the remaining players:

We can safely asume that madchemist is cleared, as per EURO information.

Yesterday's actions also put Rovsea in the goodie camp.

Can't remember much about JCan from memory, but from voting record. On one hand, he voted for Rovsea on a critical point on Day 1, but he did also pointed his suspicions towards aedan, long before the outing, being the first to vote for him, as a matter of fact. Had it been Day 1 or 2, this vote could be seen as "I voted a wolf alibi", but being Day 4, I find it less likely. So, goodie points for JCan.

Jacksonian has been quite active and has provided good analysis. He pointed some attention to aedan on Day 2, although he didn't give a reason and ended voting for Voyager. He has been tunneled all game by Cliges, point which I'll retake later. I haven't gotten wolfish vibes from him either and I think he's on JCan-goodie level. Still, it depends on what Cliges turns out to be, other point I'll explain in short.

Cliges was run up yesterday and was the clear lynch before the aedan outing, but I still think he's a good candidate for today. On Day 1 he pushed Rovsea closer to the lead instead of voting for Wagonlitz, a throwaway vote on Day 2 on Jacksonian (whom he has antagonized several times during the game). Not much to say about his Day 3 vote and going again for Jacksonian before the outing last day.

Health has been generally under the radar, but his voting record doesn't help much. A throwaway vote on Canadian on Day 1 instead of commiting to either side of the Rovsea-Wagonlitz lynch. Again on Day 2 voting away from the frontrunners. Finally participated on the Day 3 tie and was the only one who didn't follow the outing -asides from aedan- yesterday. Of course, this is because the time of deadline doesn't help him, as he pointed out, so I wouldn't put to much importance on the non-switch. Still, the rest of his voting record doesn't really help.

For today I favor lynching either Cliges or Health. If Cliges turns out to be a villager, maybe his suspicions about Jacksonian are right and he should look closer at Jacksonian tomorrow. If Cliges turns out to be a wolf, that would put Jacksonian more solidly on the goodie camp, narrowing down the last wolf. However, Cliges was run up yesterday and I don't want to turn up this into a Cliges bandwagon and I would rather apply some pressure on Health, who has been flying low for most of the game.

Vote Health

Unvote health

vote capibara

Now you're coming off as a wolf trying to go with a countercandidate for reasons of later credibility or not wanting to be too obvious. .

No reason not to move it into TIE range, is there?

Unvote Cliges
Vote Health

Unless you're merely trying to narrow the field of potential candidates for later on, I don't think such a tie is going to offer you anything.

Unless you're merely trying to narrow the field of potential candidates for later on, I don't think such a tie is going to offer you anything.

Meh. I think the field's already about as narrowed as it's going to be.

I also think you're getting lynched unless you come up with something in a hurry.

Meh. I think the field's already about as narrowed as it's going to be.

I also think you're getting lynched unless you come up with something in a hurry.

A confused and weary Health voting me and Capibara's incautious vote Health is all I have. Unless Health turns out to be a wolf, follow that lead, I guess.

Berate me with as much "You shouldn't play all suspicious-like" as you care.to do. I'm ok, just a fairly uneventful and useless day you've made, is all.

Unvote Cliges, Vote Health

A confused and weary Health voting me and Capibara's incautious vote Health is all I have. Unless Health turns out to be a wolf, follow that lead, I guess.

Berate me with as much "You shouldn't play all suspicious-like" as you care.to do. I'm ok, just a fairly uneventful and useless day you've made, is all.

Health should definitely die next if you're good.

Heck, he should probably die next even if you're bad, but I digress.

EDIT: That works too.

Health should definitely die next if you're good.

Heck, he should probably die next even if you're bad, but I digress.
Don't worry about it.

So now do we find that you were aedan's packmate whom he was cruelly selling out? :p
Nope, but we did TIE Cliges and Health. If they were both villagers then I guess Capi and Jackson were the wolves.

Looks like a TIE to me.

Cliges: 3
JCan [738]
Jacksonian Missionary [732 Capi -> 757]
Health [761]

Health: 3
Capibara [759]
madchemist [760 Cliges -> 764]
Rovsea [743 Cliges -> 768]

Capi: 1
Cliges[747 Health -> 763]

Tie eh?
Hmm...
If we miss completely (unlikely to me given lack of jubilous wolves in the thread) then we lose, but whose to say we wouldn't have ended up killing Health tomorrow anyways? If we hit one we have one more day to go. If we hit both we win.

It's Friday. Slim updates.

Cliges and Health were lynched. They were...

STNxzNE.png

Hello Cliges, you are a Deaf Metal Fan.

You are an inhabitant of the picturesque village Wacken,
home to the worldwide renowned music festival Wacken Open Air.

You are a vanillager - a villager without any special traits.

You are deaf, which means you are not allowed to talk in PMs
about this game - use the thread to shout at your fellow
players, protect the seer, lynch the baddies and
show the world what trve metal is.

Good luck!
8Sg5k06.png

Hello Health, you are Skrillex, a 'musician'.

Your packmates are
Wagonlitz as Lil Wayne,
aedan777 as Rebecca Black
and Z as Z

You are a group of 'musicians' that seeks to take over the picturesque village Wacken,
home to the worldwide renowned music festival Wacken Open Air.

Each night you may hunt a player
Deadline for your hunt order is 22.00 GMT, one hour after lynch.
You will receive the role of the lynched player as soon as GM
knows who got lynched,
max 15 mins after lynch deadline.
If GM cannot do that for whatever reason your hunt deadline will be
moved so there is ~1 hour between info of lynched player and hunt deadline.

You pretend to be deaf, which means you are cannot talk in PMs about
this game except for the wolfpack PM that GM will provide - use the thread to shout at

your fellow players, figure out who the seer might be, lynch the villagers, and ultimately show the world how incredibly talented your music is.

Good luck!

:(