• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cyber Killer

Private
18 Badges
May 25, 2019
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
  • Leviathan: Warships
Hi

I started playing AOW3 recently, thanks to GeForce Now. I have one problem though...

The launcher has a login form, in order to play any kind of multiplayer I need an account. Triumph account to be exact, but I already have a Paradox account, and I saw people on the net saying their Triumph accounts got converted to Paradox accounts, so I figured there's no point in making that...

So I put my paradox login (e-mail) and paradox password into the game's launcher, try to login and it says my account name is invalid.

Can anyone tell me how to login to AOW3 with a Paradox account?

PS. This is the Steam version of the game, but that probably isn't relevant.

Hi

I started playing AOW3 recently, thanks to GeForce Now. I have one problem though...

The launcher has a login form, in order to play any kind of multiplayer I need an account. Triumph account to be exact, but I already have a Paradox account, and I saw people on the net saying their Triumph accounts got converted to Paradox accounts, so I figured there's no point in making that...

So I put my paradox login (e-mail) and paradox password into the game's launcher, try to login and it says my account name is invalid.

Can anyone tell me how to login to AOW3 with a Paradox account?

PS. This is the Steam version of the game, but that probably isn't relevant.

You can't login with a Paradox account.

Create a Triumph account. Log in with that.