• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(2893)

Corporal
Apr 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Lately I have been having trouble with MP. Is there a standard setup? If not this is a cry for one. You want to play an MP, you hook up with 4 other guys and=one guy has IGC 1.9, the next IGC 2.0, the next, only the GC. one player wants to play IGC Distant 2, three others say "huh?". I dont have room to load the game in several different configurations, I am involved in some games allread, and if I start adding to my setup, those games wont work. Shouldnt there be some sort of "common" set-up? A guy tells me last night "you gotta have IGC2, and I think-then I may lose the games allready playing. I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to play with three different groups, and compatibility ruined them all. Am I the only one who thinks this is silly? STANDARDIZE!:eek:

agree....

....its really a big prob that many users got several different versions.So its not unusual for me that if theres a meeting with 3-4 players,two or three of them must first reinstall the game.Best is to install EU twice or three times.One with normal gc and newest patch,one with IGC,and one with raw version of EU.But of course not everybody got such a setup.asking in forum"wanna play eu in gc" its the best way to make a good game.But if there are some guys with IGC,GC....there are always probs like you said.Ok IGC is updated at the moment very fast,so its of course not easy to find men with same versions.Play gc and its right.

Wilhelm