Leaving PDS, so pretty please take care of the devs!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving Paradox Development Studio.

It has been truly amazing for me to work here, being here at the forum and getting the chance to work side by side with such a great dev team.
I’m horribly proud to have been working on such grand games, but I have been at Paradox since EU: Rome and I just felt it was time for me to take on new challenges.
Trust me, it wasn’t an easy decision and I still love PDS with all my heart!

Before I leave, I want to ask all you Paradoxians out there to take care of all the devs!
Everyone at PDS are genuinely fantastic persons and trust me when I say that they really love their games just as much as you do. Pretty please keep in mind that they are working as hard as they possibly can to improve the games and create new games for you to play. So feel free to encourage them, talk to them and share your ideas! Even if they may not always answer, you should know that they do read what you write and always try to use your feedback as much as they can.

Now before I become way to emotional about these cuddly, adorable devs I'm leaving behind, here I am for those I never got to know:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-Development-Studio-Advent-Calendar-25-Regina

And yes, it is partly my fault – together with the great teams - that we did for example the Europa Universalis Musical and the Crusader Kings 2: 7 Deadly Sins. Among a lot of other silly and insane stuff… :) Now go play the games and remember to have lots of fun! (And prepare for Hearts of Iron IV and our secret projects...)

Cheers,
regina

regina and her tank.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions:
Farewell!
And feel free to share what new challenges you have taken on. And where. :)

We'll try not to leave them all to starve, Boel.

Fare well - and don't be a stranger. You don't have to work at Paradox to post in the forums... just saying. :)

We'll try not to leave them all to starve, Boel.

Fare well - and don't be a stranger. You don't have to work at Paradox to post in the forums... just saying. :)

Feed them candy and beer and they will create great games!

Fare well and of course I won't be a stranger. You know me!
Oh, I know, I know, I'll probably lurk around a bit in the shadows every now and then :)

Last edited:
Farewell :sad:, was nice to have you here ;) ! Good luck, however with what the future may bring!

Who will replace you?

Good luck in the future! Are you going to pursue the writing career instead? I stumbled upon your name in an anthology of Stockholm apocalypse stories at the library the other day and I know Paradox published your first book.

Don't go!

I've seen the world. It's an ugly place! It's best appreciated through pictures and stories of other peoples' horrible and terrifying experiences in it!

Reactions:
A sad farewell to you. I hope the exploration of the world is full of happiness. Gonna miss you, so please do drop us a note around here when you get settled in.

Right now I just want to explore the world a bit, as a paradoxian I'm sure you do understand that craving ;)

May your experiences be well worth the 20% cut in leader pips!
I'm sure they will be :)

(EUIV El Dorado reference)

Good-bye and good luck!

Thank you for all the work you put into the community 8^)

Don't go!

I've seen the world. It's an ugly place! It's best appreciated through pictures and stories of other peoples' horrible and terrifying experiences in it!

Ugh... I must say I agree with this statement.