• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok so fixed 2.0, everyone can try again please mount up.

Reactions:
Is this problem related to the fact that the new DLC isn't listed with the rest of them? As of now it's on the store front but it's not in the CK2 DLC section.

Reactions:
Same here :'(

Probably something wrong with your flag cache, try deleting gfx in the user directory for CK2 (Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II)

Reactions:
How long does it usually take between buying something on the Paradox store and getting the Steam codes? I got the email receipt from Paypal about twenty minutes ago, and the order invoice from the Paradox store about ten minutes ago, but still haven't gotten the codes.

Edit:
Just came in. Hope it works. :)

Last edited:
Has the "collection" (dlc + content pack) been pulled from Steam? Can't seem to find it through search, and as it's already been mentioned, no Horse Lords content at all is available on the CK2 DLC page.

Reactions:
Has the "collection" (dlc + content pack) been pulled from Steam? Can't seem to find it through search, and as it's already been mentioned, no Horse Lords content at all is available on the CK2 DLC page.

If you search for Horse Lords in the store, you can find it. For some reason it's not sorted under CK2 DLC yet. I'm planning to wait until Steam (hopefully) updates in (presumably) 6 hours or so so that (insh'Allah) nothing weird happens.

Well. Horse Lords will launch now, but after getting so hyped up I find myself just frustrated and not even wanting to play.
The people of the western steppe still look like post-conquest Anatolian Turks, or Slavs (despite paying for beautiful new portraits), and the great cities and fortresses of the steppe are still nonexistent. I've had to mod in the portraits I paid for.
Did nobody catch these errors? Did nobody care? What the hell, Paradox?

I want to love this expansion, but the glaring problems that made me want it so badly have been almost completely ignored.
I'm playing as Khagan of one of the great powers of its day, ruling over one of the largest cities in Europe at the time, but according to Paradox we're camping in an empty field, hoping to save up for a livestock pen. Not cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: