Hearts of Iron IV - 35th Development Diary - 27th of November 2015

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any chance of seeing the bit of the focus tree that's off the bottom of the screen?

Is there an option for Germany to press to have its pre-WW1 colonies returned? (Granted, it's hard to see a player wanting to take this option before the outbreak of war, but it would be a nice touch as there was a constituency calling for it within Germany)
Yes, that would be a nice little option. I like the idea of trying to re-build a surface fleet and colonial empire as Germany, rather than simply invading all of your European neighbors.

Reactions:
Befriend Japan leads to no other national focii ? That's kinda odd :eek:

May be link it up with something related to naval effort

its basically a choice between china or japan (mutually exclusive)

Reactions:
Is there any major choice for creating an alliance as Germany with France/UK? Or focusing on allying with US?
Instead of Drang nach Osten, Drang nach Westen?

Any chance of seeing the bit of the focus tree that's off the bottom of the screen?
8LFc75s.jpg

Reactions:
Reactions:
Can you guys do something about that monotone 'grid' city graphic being used everywhere? It looks so boring, it would be a lot better if you just created a picture or two of maze-like streets and use them.

The rest looks absolutely awesome. I am hyped! :D

Reactions:
Danzig for Slovakia sounds like an interessting option. :3

However, can I turn Germany into a democracy again, with Hitler as HOS? I'd like to see that. Really.

Reactions:
Germany allies everybody. No WW2. Everybody wins?

War between China and Japan was still going on though, and it would've caused a world war too.

Reactions:
Thank you for this diary, podcat!

So we can swap Danzig for Slovakia? Hell yes! One useless land that ends up with a useless ally for a critical coast line that lets you invade the USSR without having to go to war with Poland and we can finally go one on one with the USSR without going to war with the west :D

Reactions: