• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pellaken

TheNewTeddy
109 Badges
Mar 24, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Sengoku
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Prison Architect
I've tried a MtG game as Luxembourg, and I found I couldn't do anything as an exiled nation.

My requested lend leases are always cancelled after 24 hours and as such I never get any equipment

Every nation thinks I have enough convoys when I have 0, so I can't leave the Island of Britain (my previous convoy was sunk along with my division)

I didn't keep on playing as I wanted to see what others have had to say; but there do not seem to be much comments on exiled governments on the forum.

SO my questions.

Have you played a MtG game as a nation in exile?

how have you found that game?

Are things working the way you think the developers intended?

Is there anything you think the developers missed?

That does sound worrying as exiled governments sounded like a great feature when I first heard about, giving a player still something to do even if they failed as a minor. Would very much like to hear more on this for sure.

@Da9L sorry to bother, but do does sound like "bugs" that should get bug reports? (if so I can replicate and report)

I have the same issue, but I also have another issue:

I played as Yugoslavia in exile, and my exiled division can't leave Britain either, but I also got my fleet out of there and put them in a British naval base, However, they have NO NAVAL RANGE from any base, so they can't do ANY naval action! They can rebase just fine though!:mad:

Edit: Created a bug report.

Last edited: