EU4 The Cossacks Are Here! With Gifts!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
New Europa Universalis expansion includes Leaderboards

The day has come! Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks has arrived on digital storefronts around the world, bringing not just hosts of invaders and rebels, but a pile of new features, mechanics and improvements to the best-selling historical grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio!

We are also revealing a new feature that will let you track your performance against your own history and against other players around the world. The Leaderboard will record any game score you achieve in Ironman mode (where you can get earn achievements) so long as you are logged in to your Paradox Account. (And if you don’t have a Paradox Account, this is a great reason to have one.)

Watch your scores improve as you learn the game, or as you move from country to country, strategy to strategy. Can you beat our development team at their own game?

But even if you have no interest in playing Ironman and proving that you are the Grandest Strategist in All the Lands, The Cossacks gives you many new options in domestic and international strategy, all designed to flesh out the rich history of the early modern world:

• The Estates: Allocate lands to clergy, nobles and merchants as you try to balance the powers in your Renaissance state.
    • Advanced diplomatic options: Threaten war, trade favors, and tell the world which provinces are of strategic importance in your plans
    • Tengri: Tengri is now a Syncretic faith, allowing it to tolerate a secondary religion as if it were a national faith.
    • Horde Unity and Razing: Nomadic nations now must pay attention the horde unity of their tribes – a unity that can only be maintained by the occasional pillaging
    • Improved Culture Change: You can now restore a previous culture to a converted province, or convert a province you hold to a culture that is not your own.
    • Native Policies: Set your policy for colonial encounters with natives. Are you focused on quick subjugation, peaceful growth or trading advantages?
    • Improved Espionage: New spy actions allow you to study the technology of more advanced countries and prod your rivals’ subjects towards independence.

Reactions:
I purchased via Steam and got the "Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Majors Unit Pack" with my Paradox Account. (It's under "Keys" when you go to your PDX account in the top right of the forums. Not your forum profile!)

YAY!
----
Um-m...
How to scroll through Mods in launcher?
----
Ok, first bug - scroller doesn't appear in Mods section right away, but when you pick different tag, it will appear.

I purchased via Steam and got the "Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Majors Unit Pack" with my Paradox Account. (It's under "Keys" when you go to your PDX account in the top right of the forums. Not your forum profile!)
I not

I'm sorry but I don't see cossacks in any digital storefronts. Well atleast not steam.

It's not there for me...

[EDIT]
!Ah!
I forgot: You probably have to connect your PDX account with Steam for this to work.

It should be there:

evangelical.png

Reactions:
I'm sorry but I don't see cossacks in any digital storefronts. Well atleast not steam.

Use Steam's Search function. The EUIV page will need some time to properly update for all users.
I had to use the search function for the Sabataon Music Pack, too.

Regarding the Evangelical Majors Unit Pack:
You get it added to your game for free, no matter if you buy Cossacks or not, when you verify your Paradox Account. If you already have a paradox account with a varified email, it'll show up sometime between now and in 48 hours (our servers are chewing through every account as we speak, but it might take a while!) More info here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-your-pdx-account.893601/page-2#post-20286548

Reactions:
How long will it take to "activate"? It shows up as "Inactive" in my in-game/main-menu "Content" tab and I have no way to activate it in the launcher.

It's also called the "Catholic Majors Unit Pack" in that list, while it's called the "Evangelical Majors Unit Pack" in the Steam DLC list.

It's kind of... Confusing right now.

*Throws stash of money at screen.

*It doesn't reach Paradox.

:(

I guess I'll have to wait until I get home to be able to play this expansion. Can't wait! :p

Why is there a button under the "Go home at war?"-text of my fleets?

Reactions:
Why is there a button under the "Go home at war?"-text of my fleets?

This is for trade and transport fleets that you intend to use for sailing and not fighting. When that button is checked the fleet will sail home as soon as the war begins. Before the addition of this feature, it was quite tedious to protect all your trade fleets in larger nations. As soon as war began the enemy armada would instantly kill these groups of 4-5 light ships who were sailing around for trade.

I think this button has been in the game for quite a while already. This is not a new button.

Reactions:
That´s not what I meant actually. I meant the following button:
35mfo0o.jpg

Reactions: