• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Form Spain: Yes
Spanish Name:
1. Hispania
2. Espanya
3. Iberian Empire
Spain's Colour: Keep Old Colour
Coat of Arms: Change (2)
Colombian Colonial Nation:
1. Neuva Granada
2. Neuva Carthago
3. Ferrania

Ioannes de Alvaro [Landed Noble]

Tu3qI4B.png

Letter to Duque Niccolo Limmona de Napoli y Capua ((@AvatarOfKhaine ))

Your grace, I am saddened to hear of your fathers death, we served Aragon on the council together for many a year. Would you consent to a union between our houses? My granddaughter, Sancha is of an age where she requires a husband. She is a good, honest and demure girl, If you would do us the honour of accepting it would be the cause of much felicitation.

AA Sastre,
Conde de Urgell.

Letter to Duque Niccolo Limmona de Napoli y Capua ((@AvatarOfKhaine ))

Your grace, I am saddened to hear of your fathers death, we served Aragon on the council together for many a year. Would you consent to a union between our houses? My granddaughter, Sancha is of an age where she requires a husband. She is a good, honest and demure girl, If you would do us the honour of accepting it would be the cause of much felicitation.

AA Sastre,
Conde de Urgell.

Your Grace AA Sastre, Conde de Urgell;

I accept, my father often spoke at length of how much he admired you, even coming to call you a friend though he was never good at showing that.

Duque Niccolo Limmona de Napoli y Capua

- Name
1) Espanya 2) Hispania 3) Iberian Empire

Colour: Old colour
CoA: Option 1
Columbian colonial nation: 1) Leonia 2) Neuva Cathago 3) Neuva Granada

Cortz
1) Francesco (ML8991) 2) Armand (Keinwyn)

Francesco de Soneta ((landed noble))

Spanish Name:
1.Hispania
2.Espanya
3.Iberian Empire

Coat of Arms: Change (1)

Colombian Colonial Nation
1. Neuva Carthago
2. Neuva Granada

3. Abstain

Miguel Villanova ((colonist/courtier))

Name: Vlasis Kokinos
Date of birth: 1519
Class: Clergy
Religion: Catholic
Bio: Vlasis was born to a merchant operating out of Thessalonica in 1519. In 1540, his family was forced to flee to Athens from the forces of Ioannes Kantakouzenos, where all but Vlasis succumbed to a plague. With his entire family dead, Vlasis turned to God, using what was left of their fortune to pursue a theological education at a respectable university. Upon completing his studies, Vlasis traveled to the Aragonese court to seek employment and better serve the Church, although he hopes to return to Athens in the future.

Reactions:
Form Spain: Abstain
Spanish Name: Hispania/Iberian Empire/Espanya/Aragon/Abstain
1. Espanya
2. Aragon
3. Hispania
Colombian Colonial Nation: Leonia/Neuva Granada/Ferrania/Trastamaria/Neuva Carthago/Abstain
1. Ferrania
2. Leonia
3. Neuva Carthago

Spanish Name:
1. Hispania ((...Although I'd point out that, for all intents and purposes, Hispania and Espanya are literally the exact same thing, just that one is Latin and the other is Catalan/Spanish.))
2. Espanya
3. Iberian Empire
Coat of Arms: Change (2)
1. Neuva Granada
2. Neuva Carthago
3. Leonia

[Duke]

Juliol D'Agramunt, Duc d'Elx, Conde d'Alicante

O2IqMif.png

HERMANDAD DEL SAGRADO CORAZON
-The Brotherhood of the Sacred Heart-
The Brotherhood is a Catholic organization devoted to the purge of all sin from the Earthly Church and the dedication of its members to Christian lives. Its members have a duty to take up the cross for the Lord and to oppose corruption in all measures, while embarking upon a valiant and concentrated effort to punish the sins of lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride. All Catholics are called to join the ranks of the Brotherhood, which is defined by its Seven Principles and an unrelenting dedication to the establishment of the Lord's Kingdom.

-The Seven Principles of True Faith-
I. There is ONE God, himself of three distinct natures- the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
II. There is ONE Holy Bible, which is free of error and which, along with tradition, forms the basis of belief.
III. There is ONE way to Heaven, which is through Christ, by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and concluded with a final judgment by the Father in accordance with his laws.
IV. There is NO man who may evict himself of sin without complete dedication to the Lord.
V. There is NO sin greater than failure to take up the cross in the name of the lord.
VI. There is NO man who may claim to be a man of the Lord while engrossing himself in the mortal coil of vain, perpetual, and unrelenting sin
VII. It is the DUTY of good Catholic men to bring light to those who have fallen astray and to bring about the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison
Amen.

Spanish Name:
1. Espanya
2. Iberian Empire
3. Aragon :p
Spain's Colour: Spanish Yellow
1. Nueva Granada
2. Trastamaria
3. Abstain

((I have edited my vote on the name))

((That doesn't help me very much since we have two name votes and they're both multi-tiered. I need both the old and new votes so I know what to remove points from and what to add them to. I'd prefer people to just post a new vote instead of editing, since otherwise I have difficulty keeping track of changes made. You can't imagine how messy these votes become when that happens. :p))

((That doesn't help me very much since we have two name votes and they're both multi-tiered. I need both the old and new votes so I know what to remove points from and what to add them to. I'd prefer people to just post a new vote instead of editing, since otherwise I have difficulty keeping track of changes made. You can't imagine how messy these votes become when that happens. :p))

((I've changed the "Spain" name vote. I've changed my vote only on position 2 from Aragonto Espanya))

(( Form Spain: Yes
Spanish Name:
1. Hispania
2. Iberian Empire
3. Aragon

Spain's Colour: Spanish Yellow
Coat of Arms:Change (2)
1. Ferrania
2. Trastamaria
3. Neuva Carthago
Cortz (Nobles only): Abstain ))

O2IqMif.png

HERMANDAD DEL SAGRADO CORAZON
-The Brotherhood of the Sacred Heart-
The Brotherhood is a Catholic organization devoted to the purge of all sin from the Earthly Church and the dedication of its members to Christian lives. Its members have a duty to take up the cross for the Lord and to oppose corruption in all measures, while embarking upon a valiant and concentrated effort to punish the sins of lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride. All Catholics are called to join the ranks of the Brotherhood, which is defined by its Seven Principles and an unrelenting dedication to the establishment of the Lord's Kingdom.

-The Seven Principles of True Faith-
I. There is ONE God, himself of three distinct natures- the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
II. There is ONE Holy Bible, which is free of error and which, along with tradition, forms the basis of belief.
III. There is ONE way to Heaven, which is through Christ, by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and concluded with a final judgment by the Father in accordance with his laws.
IV. There is NO man who may evict himself of sin without complete dedication to the Lord.
V. There is NO sin greater than failure to take up the cross in the name of the lord.
VI. There is NO man who may claim to be a man of the Lord while engrossing himself in the mortal coil of vain, perpetual, and unrelenting sin
VII. It is the DUTY of good Catholic men to bring light to those who have fallen astray and to bring about the Kingdom of God on Earth.
Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison, Kyrie Eleison

Amen.
I want to stay neutral in this matter of faith. I am a good Catholic, but I don't think all should be killed. I will not stop you from doing as you wish, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

- Ferdinant II de Almeria

To the Honourable Duc de Agramunt,

I would be elated to be accepted to the fold of the brotherhood. Although my knowledge of the faith is weaker than that of my Great Uncle, i understand its ways and agree to persue the goals entailed.

Klyrie Eleison meus frater

deus vult, Conte Francesco de Soneta

((wish could've utilized more latin knowledge there, but the confiteor doesn't exactly fit this prose :p))

05b25daae33bfea2b0efde98f8c45f1a.jpg

Duque Guillen C.L. Etxeto, c. 1544

Name: Duque Guillen Chorche Luys Etxeto de Navarra
Date of Birth: 21 December 1519
Class: Landed Noble (Navarre)
Religion: Catholic

- - - - - - - - - - -

Etxeto-arms.gif

Coat of Arms of the Etxeto
It is my sad duty to announce that my brother, the late Duke of Navarre, has past into the hands of the Lord. Aged two score and three years, he will be missed. However as he died without an heir, I, Guillen Chorche Luys Etxeto, do rightfully claim his place as Duke of Navarre and all the other titles and responsibilities of said title as the next eldest son of my father, Duke Tomas II Maria Arias Etxeto.

Reactions:
As a learned man of the cloth, but also as a common man who has experienced the ravages of rampant heresy and sin, I commend the Duc de Agrament and the Brotherhood of the Sacred Heart for their efforts to purify the world of these evils and to carry out the will of the Lord. As such, I, Vlasis Kokinos, Archbishop of Athens, pledge to adhere to the Seven Principles of the True Faith, and to serve the Lord, the Catholic Church, and the Brotherhood of the Sacred Heart to the best of my ability. In addition, I would be greatly honoured to form an Athenian chapter of the Brotherhood.

Kyrie eleison, deus vult!

-- the Most Reverend Archbishop of Athens, Vlasis Kokinos

((Form Spain: Yes
Spanish Name: Hispania/Iberian Empire/Espanya/Aragon/Abstain
1. Aragon
2. Iberian Empire
3. Abstain
Spain's Colour:Keep Old Colour
Coat of Arms: Keep
Colombian Colonial Nation: Leonia/Neuva Granada/Ferrania/Trastamaria/Neuva Carthago/Abstain
1. Trastmaria
2. Leonia
3. Ferrania

[Courtier]))