• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HoI4 was announced late January 2014 and the first dev diary followed at roughly the start of the next month.
Stellaris was announced on 8.August 2015 and the first dev diary was on 21.September, so a bit more than a month.

We can probably expect a dev diary in the next 4-5 weeks, but don't take my word

I wouldn't expect Dev Diaries until September. After Swedish National Vacation Month! Especially since game won't launch until 2019.

That'd be in August already if they start immediately after the normal vacations

I would be shocked if they don't do any dev diaries. Just don't expect them immediately. As others have said they have vacations and other deadlines before they'll start with the diaries for us.

Is the 2019 release official or just your guesstimate? Remember they changed their standards and now just announce a game when it's almost finished so it could release in 2018.

It's literally written in the banner ad on the forum "Early 2019 release".
Aside from that, I'm also wondering wether or not IR dev diaries will change the usual dd schedule, considering we currently have them released in chronological order of covered time periods.