• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last day before the summer vacation! This week we have been mainly preparing for Gamescom, which is held in Cologne in August. I have also been rather busy with boring business stuff making sure the company doesn't collapse while I'm away. As much as I am looking forward to the vacation I'm also super excited what we have in the works and we will be able to share news with you guys later this year!

The development team and I will be out of office for the next four weeks relaxing and enjoying the amazing Finnish summer. (Yes, it is raining today and it's about +14 degrees Celsius. I will however enjoy it, I'm a Finn after all.) I will be back at the office on the second week of August and shall continue with these little updates then.

In the meanwhile please check out this little survey for PC gamers and developers.
It's a study our Community manager Emmi is working on for her Master of Science thesis at the Tampere University of Technology. It's an interesting topic "Importance and roles of communities and community management in game development" and hopefully will help us in the future to strengthen the ways we work with you, the community.

Thank you all for being so awesome and enjoy the summer! See you again in August!

Cheers,
Mariina

Chirper_Holiday.png

Chirpy wishes everyone a great summer too!

Finished the survey(i think add to Error Checking Suggestion and it's a very complex demographics, but who care?) and Enjoy your vacation :)

Survey done! Good luck Emmi I hope many more players will help with your survey!
Oh and obviously, have fun and relax Mariina! I'm almost done with my vacation on the Alps and I'm going to return to the wet hotness of the plains of northern Italy :(

Thank you for everybody who have answered the survey! I have gotten nice amount of answers :)
The survey is open until tomorrow evening if you feel like filling it.