• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vukica

Field Marshal
53 Badges
Jul 29, 2015
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
uw0aiI8.png

If we ask you for a save, please upload it in this thread.

We welcome reports of any issues you encounter in the mod—in fact, it’s absolutely essential that we get feedback from multiple sources. In order for that feedback to be useful, however, please consider the following before reporting:

Do you have the correct checksum?
The checksum is a four-letter code which is procedurally generated by the game, representing the exact size of all your game files. If your checksum and my checksum are the same, then we have exactly the same files. Where this becomes useful is as a shorthand to determine whether there are any differences...if we say "the checksum with the mod is ABCD" and your checksum happens to be ABTY, then you know there's something wrong: you have extra files somewhere, made some changes, or didn't download/install correctly.

To find the current checksum for the mod, check the download thread -- it will be listed by "Current Checksum" at the bottom of the first post.

To find out what your checksum is:

The vanilla checksum is located in the launcher:

22yhdg.jpg

So the vanilla checksum with the 2.4.3 patch should be WIUP.

Then, after starting the game with the mod installed, you'll see a mod checksum in the lower left of the title page:

zswhg3.jpg

Thus the mod checksum is CQCJ.

When reporting issues, it's always best to say "I have checksum CQCJ" or just "CQCJ", as a way of letting us know you have the exact files we'd expect for the mod. If you don't, and know why (let's say you made some changes of your own, or mixed in another mod), you absolutely need to say so.

Have you altered anything?
If you’ve altered your files in any way, let us know. It will give you a different checksum (as above), and we’ll need to know that. Too often someone will report a problem, and only after lengthy discussion do they mention “oh, and I also changed X and Y, does that matter?” It matters, even if you think it doesn’t. Note that this includes the use of any sub-mods, even ones which claim to be compatible to the main CK2+ mod.

Are you updated to the current patch?
CK2Plus will always need the patch listed under the download link. If there is a Beta patch, we may require you update to it. As new patches come out, however, they require time before CK2Plus is compatible—make sure to check first!

Are you using an older version of the mod?
Please mention this. Also mention if you started your current game on an older version of the mod -- that can be important, as newer mod versions are not always save compatible.

Note that there’s no need to put up a link to a save unless we ask for it, but it’s useful to have one available (if you can). This is especially true if it’s a repeatable bug (ie. a bug that occurs after every reload, either on the same date or in the same time period, and cannot be bypassed), as that means it’s something we can replicate and thus investigate.

How to report a bug?

• Always state which version of the game you are running, and which version of Plus you are running.
  • State the exact checksum you have! Saying "I have correct checksum" means nothing!
  • If you have a reproducible crash, always attach save.
  • If you are running submods please link to the version you're using. At the very least submod author might notice it.
  • If you're using other mods which looked like they're compatible with Plus but suddenly crash, don't bother reporting. Remove other mods first.
  • Describe *EXACTLY* what you were doing when you encountered a bug. Saying "My king can't do this or that" is not a bug report.

Last edited:
The event where you lead the ceremony for a friend who died too young and you get a choice between sincere and cynical - the sincere modifier gives you -0.05 piety which seems the opposite to what it should be.

Hello, first post here.

I believe I've ran into a bug. Basically, I am trying to revoke a county from a Duke/minor-Viceroy in Scotland and the tooltip says that I can't because "(X) The Crown Authority of Viceroyalty of Albion allows revocation". The kingdom is a de jure part of my empire, and both the Empire and the individual Viceroyalty have crown authority at absolute and the Empire has title revocation allowed at "Religious". Is this because I'm running a slightly older version of CK2+? Album with steam screenshots of what I'm talking about; http://imgur.com/a/Q6IM4.

Revocation works fine with any kingdom title I've created. It just fails here with an usurped title.

Thanks.

Checksums: v2.7.2(GMTV) and v4.06(SMHI)

Last edited:
Hello, first post here.

I believe I've ran into a bug. Basically, I am trying to revoke a county from a Duke/minor-Viceroy in Scotland and the tooltip says that I can't because "(X) The Crown Authority of Viceroyalty of Albion allows revocation". The kingdom is a de jure part of my empire, and both the Empire and the individual Viceroyalty have crown authority at absolute and the Empire has title revocation allowed at "Religious". Is this because I'm running a slightly older version of CK2+? Album with steam screenshots of what I'm talking about; http://imgur.com/a/Q6IM4.

Revocation works fine with any kingdom title I've created. It just fails here with an usurped title.

Thanks.
does the kingdom have the revokation law?

That's either a very ancient plus, or other mods. In any case, read OP before posting.
Thanks anyways, I'll try to update to a newer version and then see if anything has changed.

EDIT: Updated, now checksum FGRX and problem still persists

And also, http://i.imgur.com/cFWticj.jpg shouldn't you be able to declare vassal peace with a crown authority higher than medium as well?

Last edited:
Thanks anyways, I'll try to update to a newer version and then see if anything has changed.

EDIT: Updated, now checksum FGRX and problem still persists

And also, http://i.imgur.com/cFWticj.jpg shouldn't you be able to declare vassal peace with a crown authority higher than medium as well?

no conclave?

Ok, I've fixed kings peace, but I can't figure out the revokation.

Hi, if I try to imprison someone who is plotting I get tyranny.

In the tooltip it says that "since we have evidence that he is the leader of a plot you no one will object", yet you get tyranny.

Regards.

I think I found the problem, please correct me if I'm wrong.

To imprison someone without tyranny you need to have an opinion modifier that has prison_reason = yes. The problem is that you don't have an opinion on a vassal of a vassal. When you discover that someone is plotting against you, you get the devious_schemer opinion on the plotter but it gets lost due to you not having an opinion on the vassal of a vassal, thus the game doesn't find the modifier with prison_reason = yes and makes you incur tyranny.

The tooltip is partially wrong as it says that any plot leader can be imprisoned freely, when you may only freely imprison those who you have the modifier on, that is, your direct vassals and courtiers.

The event where you find two people having an affair and then blackmail them doesn't appear to give you any money from the event where they pay up.

no conclave?

Ok, I've fixed kings peace, but I can't figure out the revokation.
Nope no conclave. The problem would be fixed if I could destroy and then create the kingdom again since that copies the de jure settings of the empire, would it be possible to add a command like destroy_title (landed title) or something?
Thanks for fixing that one.

I started a grand tourney, got war declared on me by an adventurer, got the tourney suspended event because I'm at war, but then I got a "will you take part in the tourney" event, said I would, got an event saying I'd won the tourney but none of the other normal tourney events.

I started a grand tourney, got war declared on me by an adventurer, got the tourney suspended event because I'm at war, but then I got a "will you take part in the tourney" event, said I would, got an event saying I'd won the tourney but none of the other normal tourney events.

I'm lookin into this now. Probably the cleanup event doesn't remove delayed events.

Nope no conclave. The problem would be fixed if I could destroy and then create the kingdom again since that copies the de jure settings of the empire, would it be possible to add a command like destroy_title (landed title) or something?
Thanks for fixing that one.

You're telling me that that after you recreate the kingdom you get revokation law?

A rather minor one, but playing yesterday I pressed a duke's claim on a duchy and they stayed my vassal despite neither of their duchies being De Jure mine. They weren't of my dynasty. I think the tooltip that says that the pressed title must be of lower rank than the claimant's current title should say "same or lower" instead.

A rather minor one, but playing yesterday I pressed a duke's claim on a duchy and they stayed my vassal despite neither of their duchies being De Jure mine. They weren't of my dynasty. I think the tooltip that says that the pressed title must be of lower rank than the claimant's current title should say "same or lower" instead.

I think you may be correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.