• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nielsen

Sergeant
Nov 22, 2017
After installing version 10.00 on PS4 I've noticed that the budget panel displays expenses for public transport modes that aren't in my city, while public transport modes featured in my city display no expenses.

For example taxi, monorail, metro and tour busses each show $0,00 but those services are prominently featured across my city. Similarly, services like trams and cable cars show expenses despite not having them in my city.

This bug makes it impossible to control the economy, and a major issue which completely ruins my interest in playing the game. Please fix as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
I also noticed that the budget panel in my city shows expenses for planes (more than $1,000) despite not even having unlocked the milestone for planes. Therefore the budget slider for planes is also locked so it cannot be adjusted, but the slider is set to 125% instead of the default 100%. It makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
Same on Xbox One X version: budgets of some services I don‘t have show expenses, services I use have no expenses. Sliders can‘t be changed.

Last edited:
On PS4 and after installing 10.0 found that I was being charged $11k for ships that weren’t even unlocked.
Now started a new map with Sunset Harbour installed and finding even worse bugs making game unplayable!

It‘s not the question that they will fix it. I think there are more important things in the moment...
But why should you get a refund? Especially after fixing it?

So you say, fix the game AND give me a refund. So you would like to keep it, but get the money back.
I don‘t say that I don‘t have problems with the game at the moment, but since the seller has the right to fix broken things without a refund, refunds are - in first line - a good will of the seller.
Since the bugs will be fixed (I assume), there is no need for a refund, the game will work, even if it’s not nice that it doesn’t to 100% at the moment.

Sorry but from some comments I've just laughed. Jesus people you are amazing. You protecting company which basically grab people's money, and nothing. Game atm it's impossible to play (Unless you happy with building little town), over week after realising dlc and still no patch, no proper comment from Paradox when patch will be realised and you wondering why people want a refund? Hell I want too! I've spend over £100 for product which is not working! Did I read terms and conditions? Did they said I'm buying broken game? It's like if you would put your car to original car service for engine upgrade, car mechanic is taking your money and saying car is driving but its working only in about 50%, but hey! its working. Would You be happy about it? Owww and in the end he would add if you not happy read terms and conditions.
And for second no one from Paradox didn't check dlc and game before realising?
Yes probably Paradox will fix the problems but I'm waiting over week now and nothing at all, so yes I'm frustrated because I've lost £16 plus all they money which I've spend before and you asking why someone want a refund ‍♂️

It‘s always nice to read the example with a car when speaking about software. I don‘t want to make this a law course. Comparing hardware to software is a common mistake to justify those kind of fund messages.
I don‘t want to defend Paradox, I am sitting at home due to Corona, really looking forward to play the game after weeks I didn‘t. But since I have many customers, too, I can‘t read these kind of refund demands anymore, when people don‘t have any idea what their rights are. Besides, friendliness is the key to everything and the reason why I answered to your thread was, you demanded a fix AND a refund. I can only imagine you don‘t work in customer service or any field of work where you have to do with many customers. It‘s nothing personell against you, but the point of view of yours always remembers me on Amazon customers...sorry to say but Amazon raises a type of customer you really don‘t want to have to do with all the time.
So have a nice and sunny day, enjoying any other PC or board game you like. Unfortunately EU IV board game isn‘t released yet.

-Nick

Sorry Nick, I think it's small misunderstanding. I'm not signing up my self under "fix the game and I want refund" nothing from that. I wish to have a refund or fix the game. You can't have both hahah.
Story with the car it's just random could be with anything which you buying... So you want to tell me that, company right is to take money from people for product which is not working and in the end costumer suppose to be happy? Sorry but I think law is little bit on costumer side in this case. Even if it's not it doesn't reflect well on company. And nothing against you as well, I'm just very angry that I've spent all together over £100 for something which is not working and I think it's quite normall...

All the best

- Kacper

Just checking the forum to see what the status of this bug is. But there only is a discussion about refunds. (As far as I can find)

So, what is the status of this bug?
Is it acknowledged? Will it be fixed in the next patch?

I'm interested in the xbox version, but I can imagine others would like to know too.

And about the refund: Are donations to the 'Secret Cab Driver Society' tax-deductable? It weighs heavily on my budget ;-)

Bug hasn't been fixed almost 3 weeks later. I haven't been able to play and im im soooo done with paradox. I've submitted requests/tickets to get this issue fixed and nothing.

I want a refund, but until then ill do my best to persuade people not to buy this game or any other gamr from paradox. I spent a lot of money on this game and it's been unplayable for three weeks. Horrible company

Bug hasn't been fixed almost 3 weeks later. I haven't been able to play and im im soooo done with paradox. I've submitted requests/tickets to get this issue fixed and nothing.

I want a refund, but until then ill do my best to persuade people not to buy this game or any other gamr from paradox. I spent a lot of money on this game and it's been unplayable for three weeks. Horrible company

We know there are other bugs, but they may not be listed for one of these reasons:
  1. We don't have enough information to clearly identify or replicate the bug. The way to solve this is making good bug reports and opting in to crash reports