• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! It is surprising you hadn't won the award for that AAR yet.

My apologies but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask someone else to pick. I've been too busy with RL to make more than very quick visits to the forums over the past couple of weeks and haven't been able to read up on AARs (it doesn't help that the one writer I might have picked off the top of my head has won the award recently.)

Very well then. I'll nominate @iain_a_wilson for the Gardman-Aghbania clan in general and the recently departed Duke Vahag in particular, the reliably entertaining rulers of Suenik in Suenik Reloaded.

Not just one of the few comedy AARs going at the moment, but a fine showcase for some excellent character writing to boot. The different personalities of the various Dukes and how they cope with the relentless horror that is ruling Suenik shines through in every chapter.

Many congratulations @iain_a_wilson Vahag in particular was great, especially when he was possessed.

Congratulations!

Congrats

Well done, @iain_a_wilson - take some time off and create a new and great character! Cheers, sir! Well deserved. :)