• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that is a great way to accept the awAARd! Bravo!

Indeed, it is nothing to have been seen by my eyes before, but I certainly liked it too!:) It offers a good introduction to the style for those who have not yet discovered and followed the work, and we get to see a prime example of why the AAR was nominated.

That's one of the better acceptance speeches done here I think.:D Congrats!

Congratulations indeed sir, that got me interested in reading your AAR. And I have a medically authenticated allergy to the Kaiserreich mod in all it's forms, so that is quite an achievement in and of itself.

And I have a medically authenticated allergy to the Kaiserreich mod in all it's forms, so that is quite an achievement in and of itself.
What, wait, what? The KR mod is the only thing that is remotely fun to play in the long run in HoI! :p

Congratulations @Lord Kaiser and thanks for the entertaining post. Turkey (Ottomans) in an alternate WW2? That got my interest. The amusing acceptance pushed it further. Nice teaser! I will hop over and take a look. :)

Congratulations @Lord Kaiser! Thank you for the speech! :D

Kostantiniyye, July 11, 1939

The sultan's palace

Leni: Guten tag! Mein sultan, congratulations on winning zhe Axis war. Now it's time for you to announce a new nominee for zhe character of zhe week award.

Adi: Meow, meow :)

Abdulmecid: Oh shit! I completely forgot about you. I told you I'd meet you again in a week and it's been over a year now!

Leni: Don't worry, time goes a little different in AARland. Zhe fans haven't been waiting for to long.

Abdulmecid: Really? Can I go there to prepare an invasion of Russia?

Leni: Unfortuntunately not, AARland is a land of peace and happines. We don't involve ourselves in zhe wars of other nations, we just watch and make a profit out of zhem.

Abdulmecid: So, is AARland kind of Switserland without mountains?

Leni: Bingo! Now, mein sultan, the fans anxiously await your nominee.

Abdulmecid: Ahem. In the past year, eh, week, I have read various intereting stories. Among all the mayhem and warfare the story of one man stood out.

Leni: Ah, we're anxiously waiting for zhe winner.

Abdulmecid: The winner is..... Marco!

Leni: Congratulations to Marco! Wait, who zhe hell is Marco?

Abdulmecid: I'm a little surprised you don't know who Marco is. You can find his story in TheNolanist 's Liberté, Egalité, Revanché story:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...nch-republic-aar.1049923/page-2#post-23520245

Leni: That's a surprising choice. Why Marco?

Abdulmecid: While kings, politicians and generals go of fighting their wars it's people like Marco paying the price. Everyone should think of the effect on people like Marco before starting some war.

Leni: Zhat sounds very sympathetic to zhe common man.

Abdulmecid: I am very sympathetic to the common man. Now, if that's all I have to leave. I need to prepare an invasion.

Leni: Yes, of course. Good luck, mein sultan.

Thank you @Lord Kaiser for the nomination and all of you for your support. Truth is, being my very first AAR I didn't expect the much positive response of AARland to it. Not to mention this! I feel really honored. Again, thank you all for your support.

Congratulations!