• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MarkDey

Lt. General
28 Badges
Mar 18, 2002
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
Attached is a 3,100 page diff of the files in the /data folder. Beware SPOILERS as early as the top of the first page. The PDF does support text searching.

It's entirely possible that I missed some changes as compiling this data involved a manual process, but I think I got all of the text based files.

One thing that stood out to me were the changes to all of the starsystemdef files. Mostly, it was renaming things like "Faction" to "factionID", but I also noticed a lot of changes to stores and item availability.

Another interesting item is that there is now exactly one contract that doesn't let you take any mech that is heavier than 60 tons: contracts/assassinate/Assassinate_FalseSecurity.json

For those of you who wanted to know exactly all of the things that changed in this update, I hope that this summary provides an adequate starting point.

Attachments

• Battletech data 1.7 to 1.8 diff.pdf
    18,7 MB · Views: 125
A truly excellent resource!

Thank you Good @MarkDey, thank you. :bow: