Augustus - Teaser #9 - 4th of August 2015

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, there it goes: leaders in space aren't important. In space, everything is controlled by Robots!

GAH. Again with non-hint hint. Shakes fist

Admirals, generals, political leaders (elections) and scientists (tecnology) are all important. This is pointing towards a character driven space grand strategy....I am so happy.

Since we had already seen the image from yesterday, this hint today is not only not helping but also completely useless.

Admirals, generals, political leaders (elections) and scientists (tecnology) are all important. This is pointing towards a character driven space grand strategy....I am so happy.

This could point to anything. So it might not be character driven. Hold your horses.

Leaders => centralization.

It has to be an Empire game :D

well this clue literally means nothing,

I mean like the only paradox strategy game this isn't true about is like Vicky 2, HOI4 you have political power based on your leader, CK2 is all about characters, and in EU4 your points are all based on your leader.

This could point to anything. So it might not be character driven. Hold your horses.

The hint yesterday showed a portrait/character it was clearly in the procedural style of CK2. That combined with important leader characters brings me to the idea that it is character driven.