• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PS: Where did you stop? What is after I modified the table in the OP?
Somepoint last year, I think around November or so. Not quite sure, been a rather hectic time. But I imagine you know all about how that feels :)

Been mostly playing HoI4 recently, so this was a nice trip down memory lane so far.

5Rffkdd.jpg

Last edited:
So where will our brave men on the peninsula be redeployed to?

Any chance to try to push for an encirclement moving from Rzhev?

So where will our brave men on the peninsula be redeployed to?

Any chance to try to push for an encirclement moving from Rzhev?
The troops freed after the capture of Karelia are being transfered to Leningrad. Not for a grandiose plan, but because I still don't have a clear idea of how to use them. But this way they will be closer to the front, will reorganize in the best possible location, and will be available faster should the Soviets attack en force.
Yeah, I have considered Rzhev, but I don't think that it is possible. Most of the Soviet ARMs are around Moscow, meaning 5 to 7 times as many as I have there IMO, and they have also an overwhelming superiority in INF. The Luftwaffe is very good against moving target, but if I attack close to Moscow then the Luftwaffe won't bring against entrenched units the decisive punch it has brought so far. And I am not talking of the malus suffered by the Heer during winter time.
I think that the status of the front line changed from stabilized to static, for a while at least.

Are your Air boys (sperle, etc) on exp rank 8?

Are your Air boys (sperle, etc) on exp rank 8?
Far from it!
The 2 best commanders are level 5 and are in charge of FTRs. They can only command 4 squadrons.
I had to promote 2 officers to Air Marshal so that the Luftwaffe won't have to face overcommand issues (Goering is still technically available in-game... except that at some point in the AAR his parachute didn't open during a test)

Out of curiosity, what is the ETA on a nuclear London?

what is gonna happen if u didnt destroy Russia before winter cold?
Do you mean "What will happen if Russia is not destroyed before the end of winter?"
If that is the case, well, there is no way to finish off the Soviets before the end of winter. First, they have at least twice as many units along the front than I have. Second, the combat penalties in frozen/winter climate are favorable to them (by ~30%). And finally the fact that there is a No man's land (of provinces with a very low infrastructure) are preventing Germany as well from breaking through.

Now that it is clear that the Soviets won't be destroyed before the end of winter, what will happen when spring will come? I am not sure yet, mostly because there is a not-so-secret-now operation being prepared on the Axis side.
If it fails (or if it doesn't happen), then I expect a very strong offensive from the Red Army. Between Leningrad and Moscow, I think that the Heer will be able to hold the line. Farther in the South, the Axis doesn't have enough units to prevent the Reds from moving forward and reconquer all the provinces East of the Volga river (this may even happen before spring), especially with so many units belonging to Germany's satellites. Then, we will be heading to a campaign of attrition.

The Western Allies are not a threat for now, just a nuisance. They just can't stage a D-day in Europe with the current balance of forces along the Atlantic coast.