• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can't expect me to figure this out.

Top notch stuff obviously.

The Finnish adjutant to the assistant to the ambassador has informed me that they will consider joining the Axis after Germany has defeated the Soviet Union, United Kingdom, and United States, in exchange for Leningrad, Estonia, Karelia, and Arkhangelsk. This was said to me in a strictly confidential, non-official capacity, when the adjutant was drunk off of captured Russian vodka.
Gasps! The evilness of this government is astounding.
What? Arkhangelsk as well?!?

You can't expect me to figure this out.
Top notch stuff obviously.
Obviously :rolleyes:

There are too many, that's my problem
And you are Speer deputy? :eek:

Disregard the losses, the bear is on its last legs!
That is probably correct and a winning strategy.
sooo inelegant :confused:

cV6Yivo.jpg

Last edited:
On this day of my 50th birthday, while visiting the Reich colony of Suid-Afrika, I present you a second update: The Plan.

Last edited:
so much bigger than what I expected, I also didn't expect you to send tanks in forest, but I m a man of obviousness.
happy birthday also ^^ (hope i am right :rolleyes:)

so much bigger than what I expected, I also didn't expect you to send tanks in forest, but I m a man of obviousness.
happy birthday also ^^ (hope i am right :rolleyes:)
Speaking like a true headquarter French officer in 1940 :p
As I said, thisplan has lots of similarities with the invasion of France.

Don't worry my elite Fallschirmjägers will drop in the forest and build roads for the tanks.
I anticipate a more destructive role.

Gotta love the absolute mess of an air force you got on the Eastern front. German, Hungarian, Romanian, and Spanish. Imagine the headache of getting spare parts from a factory in Spain all the way to Moscow. Also lets have a moment of silence for the poor mechanics who have to keep track of it all.

Gotta love the absolute mess of an air force you got on the Eastern front. German, Hungarian, Romanian, and Spanish. Imagine the headache of getting spare parts from a factory in Spain all the way to Moscow. Also lets have a moment of silence for the poor mechanics who have to keep track of it all.
That's the nature of Europe's Crusade against Bolshevism

I anticipate a more destructive role.

One Province in front to block the soviets from stopping your movement?
I reckon you won't suicide them into a soviet stack.

Didn't they all just licence produce German planes anyway? So in theory the parts should be compatible. Not sure how good the cooperation would be though.
AFAIK modern Airlines do this and sometimes call their competitors for spares they dont have in stock.

Didn't they all just licence produce German planes anyway? So in theory the parts should be compatible. Not sure how good the cooperation would be though.
AFAIK modern Airlines do this and sometimes call their competitors for spares they dont have in stock.

Romania had a pretty robust fighter development on its own.
I suppose however that most Axis powers has some Inter-war bombers of their own manufacure laying around, most newly built ones would probably be license built Heinkel 111 in the event of TACs or Stukas in the event of CAS. Even if the little images dont match that. At this point Germany would be crazy to not allow and even encourage its allies to build the same planes they do.

These Allied zombies will be ultimately defeated by nazis from the Moon.
There is already a hint in a previous update (a few years ago :confused:)

I intend to disappoint you utterly.
[mode bragging on] I don't know if you have read the updates dealing with the invasions of Poland and France, their conclusions happened much faster than most of the readers expected them. [/mode bragging off]

Hubris, my lad, hubris. Thje higher they rise, the harder they'll fall. ;)

Each country brought its own mechanics. And Germansare organized, aren’t they?

That's the nature of Europe's Crusade against Bolshevism
Exactly! Under the Reich’s rules :rolleyes:

One Province in front to block the soviets from stopping your movement?
I reckon you won't suicide them into a soviet stack.

Answers:
-Hmm...
-correct
-correct

Romania had a pretty robust fighter development on its own.
I suppose however that most Axis powers has some Inter-war bombers of their own manufacure laying around, most newly built ones would probably be license built Heinkel 111 in the event of TACs or Stukas in the event of CAS. Even if the little images dont match that. At this point Germany would be crazy to not allow and even encourage its allies to build the same planes they do.
Also, when older versions of German TAC or CAS are decommisionned, they have to be sent somewhere.

Forwards to victory! It looks like you've set quite the trap for Uncle Joe. It all comes down to the Panzers yet again!
AARchtung Panzers!

Hubris, my lad, hubris. Thje higher they rise, the harder they'll fall. ;)
The sky is the limit ;)

Die große Zeit ist jetzt angebrochen!

Hope it goes well; I'd be afraid the Reds might manage to break out if the defences alongside the pocket aren't strong enough.

Oh the anticipation!

Can't wait for that final clash in the east. I have been following this AAR since the very beginning, all the things that happened and changed in our lives and the world in the meantime!