• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not getting any chance to feel the love.

Loaded a 1.14.4 Ironman game and after some month it crashes to desktop on the 1st of some month, well, old games is messed up with the changes anyway.

I start a fresh game as Castile, Vassalize Nevara, go after Granada and exit to desktop on the 1st November 1448, so can't play at all.

Not getting any chance to feel the love.

Loaded a 1.14.4 Ironman game and after some month it crashes to desktop on the 1st of some month, well, old games is messed up with the changes anyway.

I start a fresh game as Castile, Vassalize Nevara, go after Granada and exit to desktop on the 1st November 1448, so can't play at all.

Please post your 1.15 fresh start crashlog in bug forum if you did not already do so.

Are you planning to add more trade goods? It has become a bit boring to see cloth grain and wine scattered all over europe... also can you add the depletion chance to iron salt and copper mines too? Or i'm missing something and they are truly infinite? Schwaz mine operated for 400 years and now can deplete anytime under the new rules, so why not other historical sites?

in defines, I noticed this:

Code:
    DISHONOR_CALL_TRUST_CALLER = 20,                -- How much trust is lost from dishonoring a call to arms (with caller)
    DISHONOR_CALL_TRUST = 5,                        -- How much trust is lost from dishonoring a call to arms (with everyone else)
    EXCOMMUNICATE_TRUST = 10,
    INSULT_TRUST = 5,
    CLAIM_THRONE_TRUST = 25,

The previous version I compared this to had it set to negative value. Positive value as is set now would seem to imply you gain trust. Is this an error?

Played Castille and got some seriously fucked up events and vassal behaviour.
Like first half of my monarchs had no children at all even though i was doing up to 6 royals just to be sure tehy will get.
U can bet how hard it got to get legitimacy to 100 with adopting heirs in 57+ yr ruler as they all start with 25 legytimacy.
So i could not annex Aragon at all and make Spain diplomatic way. Horrible. 2 fresh starts and 2 times same things happen with minor differences. Isabel is not poping at all.
Vassals wont move ass from their provinces if u have anything over 50% liberty desire. So u cant get any help from there. They will only defend their provinces and even if u get in fight province in their land they wont move to help or anything.
At one point it became impossible to keep liberty below 50. No mater what i did i had them running up to 70+in one year and i was like WTF.
Its completely screwed now so plz fix it.
Also i noticed way smaller amount of gold u can get from peace deals on primitives. Seem like u halved the amount of gold u can get from those compared to last patch. 1550 u get maybe 150 gold in peace deal from primitives. 100 years to make so @much@ gold.
C`mon be serious.

Btw u cant set Maroco as rival any more which is.... no comment.

Reactions:
Wow, no more day 1 war declarations. That is an awful change--even worse than the ruination of exodus strats with the restriction on taking "uncoreable provinces" in peace deals.

Reactions:
Any chance the new place relative on throne system could be disabled for shogun/daimyo government? I suppose I did get an achievement out of it but it's kind of annoying seeing all the clans with Ashikaga leaders. Plus that sudden leader change/stability drop being forced on me can be annoying.

Reactions:
The following is on the patch notes-

- Added can_revoke trigger for Estates
What is this for and how is it used? I can't find it anywhere in the game files, including the exe.

No more annex and change religion? I declared war on OPM Saxony over Anhalt since my vassal had a claim on it. In the peace deal I wanted to give the province to Anhalt and force convert it as well (usual practice until 1.14) - but that's no longer possible. Says "country doesn't exist after the war" and grays out the option :(

I guess it's WAD?
I always thought this was silly - take their capital, force religion - voilà, your new province has the correct religion without that pesky +6 unrest for however many years. And when you DoW them next time you can do it again! It's absurd, and I'm glad it's gone.

Reactions:
And now Hordes which exist in mostly mountainous regions are completely unplayable; such as Qara and to a lesser degree Timurids [Who lost their forts and the Persian region is mostly mountains]
QQ in particular since they're squeezed by two huge empires. Although to be fair, they also own Iraq, which is flat. And AQ? Forget it. I'm sticking to 1.14 to finish my Timurids run (ready to form Mughals, and I might migrate to 1.15 when I do that, but I want to pillage Beijing first >=) )

I do not agree with the development change however. Upping development to dissuasde anexation is one of the main defenses a PU or Vassal'ed AI had if it couldn't get Liberty support. And personally I liked annexing a 2 province Normandy which gave me a free 78 development in the English Channel node once the New World money started to flow.
Where by "free" you mean "780 adm" or "624 dip", less admin efficiency. :)

In all seriousness though, I also disagree with capping at twice original development. It seems bizarre that an OPM would just flat out stop developing for no reason beyond that Paradox said they shouldn't. In general I dislike AI handicaps. It could slow down, sure, and shouldn't develop to the point of being too expensive to ever core (does that ever happen now? say Prague at 125 development with a core of Bohemia who had aristocratic ideas, core cost at 60% admin efficiency is 1000).

Anyone else getting fps drops on speed 5? Gtx 970 with i5 4690k cpu, 8gb of ram. limited the games fps to 60 as i have a 60 hz monitor and it constantly stays at 60 fps, but on speed 5 it's dropping down to 25 fps ish? sometimes 20. Only on speed 5.

Last edited:
Reactions:
"Smart rebels now attempt to actively defend their territory under favorable circumstances."

Does this mean that rebels won't attack into unfavorable terrain? Please God tell me this wasn't implemented...