• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hargelid

Chief Digital Wizard
99 Badges
Feb 13, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • 500k Club
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Please provide feedback on the new forum in this thread. Provide as specific details as possible, and reproduction steps wherever possible. We'll try to keep it updated with known issues.

Thanks!

KNOWN ISSUES:
- Some Avatar images are still broken
- MWW key registration, if your key doesn't work, try removing MWWFPX before redeeming
- The following games did not use cd-keys for registration, we need to import ownership at a later date:
o V2 Beta, V2 AHD Beta, Hearts of Iron: The Card Game, CK2: Holy Knight, EU Rome Collectors Edition, Hoi 2 Beta, EU3 Collectors Edition, 500k club, Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order, Victoria Revolutions Beta, Victoria: Revolutions
o I believe this list should also include the Paradoxian Order and Crusader Kings II Limited Collectors Edition (added by AndrewT)
- Profile name, Birthday not uploaded to Pdx Account yet. Expected next week.
- Blogs and Groups are not part of the launch scope
- Cities: Skylines missing on Key registration page
- Some old Avatars are being displayed for Alerts.
- Some game forum sub forums may restrict people that should be able to access them - you can follow the development here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/current-state-of-forum-access.847248/

ADDITIONS 31/3 15:43 CEST
- Thread notifications that the thread contains a developer post is currently disabled for some optimization (it will be there, think the old platypus icon but even more fancy)
- Some avatars that normally are smaller than the forums standard size is getting drawn out so they get low res and look fussy. We're looking in to how to fix it!

ADDITIONS 13/4
- The forum is somewhat arbitrarily logging people out. We are investigating this, although we have no idea why at the moment.

FIXED?
- Signatures are not editable
- Country currently displayed for all. Good or bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Got some overlap issues:
mbIuog9.png

yup overlap issue is known, has to do with a resizing that was done earlier this day. Should be fixed soon. Thank you for reporting it.

Someone else noticed the 'new' icons on the right. As it is atm, they won't change positions as moving them to the left would clutter the user info which is best kept for user info related stuff. It is something that is on the to do list for further graphical refinement however :)

Also some avatars are not showing correctly, this is also a known issue we're looking into.

Clicking on the Paradox banner on the top gets you to the paradoxplaza website, not the forum as it did before

Reactions:
Watched threads is showing me an inconsistent number of threads per page. I'm seeing anything from 1 to 7 threads depending on the page.
I'm guessing it might have something to do with the move.

My watched forums also appear to have been wiped.

watched forums likely did not transfer over (previous system was 'subscribed', I think.As for the inconsistent threads, have to look into that myself.

So if I understand you correctly, you have on one page for example say 30 threads, on the other 20 etc etc? Or do you mean something else.

Private forums are currently disabled for some. Need some refinements.

Reactions:
Beta forums are missing for me. I also lack the ability to post in most forums, but I guess that's WAD until launch of the new forum publically. Just wanted to point it out.:)

I can't change anything on my 'Contact Details'-page as I get an error message claiming my password isn't correct?

I also can't figure out how to edit posts, so couldn't edit in this pic:
WZQEeq5.png

Under your signature, there is a line of text that has the date and time of your post and there should be the word edit on that line. Click it.

Reactions:
I can't change anything on my 'Contact Details'-page as I get an error message claiming my password isn't correct?
At the top of that page is a place to enter your password, try putting it in before you click to save the changes.

Reactions:
Is there a way to move the signature box down lower in ones post?

The page for selecting which game icons to show is a bit unclear, maybe the "Hide" and "Show" buttons could be given different colors?
I also think "Owned Items" could be renamed to "Owned Games".

Somewhere down the line an "open all in new tabs" option for subscribed/watched list would be great.