• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darkrenown

Star marshal
141 Badges
Jan 8, 2002
no
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I mentioned some of this in replies to DD#24, but for those that missed it: While doing final testing for 2.6.2 we discovered a fairly nasty crash. At first we thought we could just have an open beta patch out today which thrill-seekers could use regardless, but further testing has shown the crash is just too common to be fun at the moment. Instead, we're going to work today and tomorrow to quarantine the crashy bits, and if it works we should have an open beta ready before we leave for the weekend. It's possible some of the fixes I mentioned in the DD won't be included in the beta, we'll have to see if any of them are adding to the crashyness. I know it's a pain for us to delay a patch, but hopefully you agree it's better to have something which is fun to play! :)

In the meantime, here is a an event I fixed last night:
ghoof1.png

Reactions:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OK :)

Reactions:
Reactions:
Understandable

Reactions:
Thanks for the update and good luck.

Any word on when we can expect details on the upcoming converter changes you mentioned a while back?

Reactions:
Good to know, I prefer to wait than having a release that isn't fun.

Reactions:
Reactions:
I mentioned some of this in replies to DD#24, but for those that missed it: While doing final testing for 2.6.2 we discovered a fairly nasty crash. At first we thought we could just have an open beta patch out today which thrill-seekers could use regardless, but further testing has shown the crash is just too common to be fun at the moment. Instead, we're going to work today and tomorrow to quarantine the crashy bits, and if it works we should have an open beta ready before we leave for the weekend. It's possible some of the fixes I mentioned in the DD won't be included in the beta, we'll have to see if any of them are adding to the crashyness. I know it's a pain for us to delay a patch, but hopefully you agree it's better to have something which is fun to play! :)

In the meantime, here is a an event I fixed last night:
View attachment 207470

Holy Houyhnhnm !

been wanting to say that...

Reactions:
There's an unrelated DD next week and then the next 1-2 will cover converter stuff.

Converter stuff? Perchance does this converter stuff have anything to do with leveraging the new stuff in the Prussia Patch and the Rights of Man?

I hope that you will be able to solve the biggest issues with the patch. I was planning on an Zoroastrian game this weekend

stinkie