• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Caravaneers
SPACE VEGAS CONFIRMED!

2370efc5e07f7d3b0a1392321552eb52.png

921bee503f7d7f6b8865e6762ed6debc.png
21aba1a32b0c4afb887d7ec721927f96.png

874e9d4268d0fc04d2dec0033b2a4600.png

(the one they bought was empty, lol)

Last edited:
Ecumenopolis overview
Archology/Ecumenopolis is a decision gated behind Ascension perk which is part of DLC

08b8d2ae26bfb7cd48905b8a8a6d943e.png

92b7a3b22032be7ce69532af436de779.png

The one they created on stream had 261 housing.

You can have as many of these as you want and can afford (they are expensive to maintain)

Districts for arcology planet:
9591014cc6c01d38bc34f5679b230cfa.png
20157f277ca851a864aed9bd77f6bd8a.png
df1dd1f59650189ad62b0811a81339c7.png
07fe33aa69710e6cbb9cb65985ca93a3.png

Last edited:
Not sure if already posted but they announced a new dlc.
Turns out the new gov type is megacorps

Looking at the pics on the store page i am very excited.
Description from store page:

CORPORATE CULTURE
Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade - for a brighter future.

CITY WORLD
With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.

CARAVANEER FLEETS
Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.

MORE MEGASTRUCTURES
Budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.

GALATIC SLAVE MARKET
Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!

VIP STATUS COMES WITH ITS PERKS
Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks!

Archology/Ecumenopolis is a decision gated behind Ascension perk which is part of DLC
I'm starting to get a bit worried. I mean, number of Ascension perks getting bigger and bigger, and it begin to lock you out of some stuff that's not really related to each other. Not to mention that a few first perks are pretty limited.

I'm starting to get a bit worried. I mean, number of Ascension perks getting bigger and bigger, and it begin to lock you out of some stuff that's not really related to each other. Not to mention that a few first perks are pretty limited.

some perk are usefull for how you are going in the game it-self, all the other will be something that you decided before the game even started . even if i can see why ppl would end up thinking that not taking the galatic wonders is just a waste .

I'm very intrigued about the Mega Art Installation.... mostly what it will look like and all.

There are screenshots of every megastructures on the steam page.

p.s. the game is placed around the end of dicember on the list of upcoming games on steam, the other times the date was pretty close to that, so we can expect a relase around that date.

And absolutely no social or political commentary. *cough* space scientology *cough* :D :D :D
Scientology is just the most extreme form. Profit oriented megachurches with pastors living in luxury mansions are everywhere in the US. The whole prosperity gospel thing with the idea that getting rich gets you salvation has been there ever since the Puritans moved to America.

There are screenshots of every megastructures on the steam page.

p.s. the game is placed around the end of dicember on the list of upcoming games on steam, the other times the date was pretty close to that, so we can expect a relase around that date.

Omg, I hope they make a Christmas-alike megacorp trailer!

It's better this way. Means you can't just pick every Ascension perk and have to prioritize based on in what way you want your empire to be specialized

I’m most interested in learning if I can eatabliahing Megacorps as vassals when playing a regular Empire.

Or even letting them be independent.

This has got to be the most substantial and universally tangible Expansion/free patch ever made for Stellaris!

The biggest issue with all the other dlcs is that despite adding a decent amount of new content, almost ALL of them add content that can only be enjoyed late game or in niche circumstances, with the few notible exceptions being Distant Stars/Leviathans/Synthetic Dawn. Which were only story packs mind you.

This expansion pack does it the RIGHT way and adds a hefty amount of new content to almost every stage of the game. It's understandable that the late game was lacking so I can somewhat understand why the focus has been it the past few years, but now it seems that focus is finally shifting and we are starting to get truly wholesome expansions.

My money was spent before the pre-order was even put up. Congrats Devs on putting out such an awesome addition to my favorite game!

It's better this way. Means you can't just pick every Ascension perk and have to prioritize based on in what way you want your empire to be specialized
I wasn't clear enough. I do understand, agree with and accept specialization (and in include not only "3 paths"). My issue is that if you include all Perks you actually need for your build (and some you have to take due to circumstances) you'll never have any space for "fluff" stuff. All those things that are "neat" but not critical for your Build. You'll probably use them once or twice in a game dedicated to testing them and just jump back to your favorite Empire type that more or less require a pre-determined set of Perks

Actually, I think that "Space Vegas" does not make much sense unless you have the "emperor" authority. Spending so many public resources in a gaming machine should cause some kind of crisis or scandal.
I think it does not fit very well in a strategy game like this.