• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
??? What on earth does this post mean?
And eventually voices like mine are silenced by mods anyway (voting powers are already taken away by being "on probation" because I'm on the wrong side of the discussion).
being on probation / banned means you violate the rules... A LOT... has nothing to do with your view, and has everything to do with how you express said view.

Last edited:
??? What on earth does this post mean?

I had the original game taken away from me. "Just stick with the old version 4Head" is not an acceptable solution because 1) the old versions have bugs that cannot be patched, and 2) legacy versions for mods are not easy to obtain.

In my experience, this sort of common-sense comment gets highly upvoted on Reddit but teabagged to death here. And eventually voices like mine are silenced by mods anyway (voting powers are already taken away by being "on probation" because I'm on the wrong side of the discussion).

"But they listen to me on Reddit!" has got to be a new low, even for you.

Hmmm does it qualify as a teaser, or is it truly random?
85fd8242ef.png

Well it could also be space princesses. Space Princesses in sparkly dresses who want more than their palatial lives and will sing heartfelt ballads about it.
Princess-> Ruler pop
Unhappy Ruler pops -> singing revolts...

Will probably require extra consumer goods to satisfy need for dresses...
Also -> Music pack for revolting rulers?

Megacorps are going to be the headline feature of the associated DLC, honestly even ignoring stuff like the 'corporate' tab shown on steam, all of the Twitter teasers so far have been very obvious (with all the obviously intentional use of corporate lingo and such). The main question is, what else will there be in the DLC besides them and ecumenopoli?

Megacorps are going to be the headline feature of the associated DLC, honestly even ignoring stuff like the 'corporate' tab shown on steam, all of the Twitter teasers so far have been very obvious (with all the obviously intentional use of corporate lingo and such). The main question is, what else will there be in the DLC besides them and ecumenopoli?

Probably it will be
-Megacorp authority
-Corporations
-Ecumenopolis
-Some minor stuff like ascension perks, emblems etc.

A similar pack to Synthetic Dawn basically

pyFY72V.gif

Aw. No unicorns?
baby sulk.jpg