• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wiz primarily does the teasers and on last week's stream it was mentioned that he was sick and might not be better by next stream (this week). Given that his twitter has been very quiet he's probably still sick. Fingers crossed he feels better soon :)
No he and Blondie are there

This was at the end of the recent dev diary and got removed after a few minutes. I hope I don't get in trouble if I post it here :D

stellaris_announcement.png

This was at the end of the recent dev diary and got removed after a few minutes. I hope I don't get in trouble if I post it here :D

View attachment 411595
Thats pretty interesting, so Ecumenopolis are indeed in the DLC, and seem to be its main Point.

Well if you consider the the dev diary today it seems likely that the ecumenopolis will be one of the "special worlds" like a penal colony/resort world but will be part of the dlc (unlike the other two). So there is a good chance there may be further types of special unique worlds types in the dlc.

Last edited:
Well if you consider the the dev diary today it seems likely that the ecumenopolis will be one of the "special worlds" like a penal colony/resort world but will be part of the dlc (unliek the other two). So there is a good chance there may be further types of special unique worlds types in the dlc.
That's exactly what I thought. Probably in addition to the new government type (corporations), which may or may not make use of this mechanic (e.g. create trading hubs on planets).

Xeno-Campatability perk, Megacorporations, Commercial pacts, new trader enclave(?)
Some stuff from the currently ongoing stream:
New ascension perk. Wiz said the pop growth is a placeholder and it's actually supposed to do "something else".
1539871332529.png

Megacorporation:
unknown.png

Commercial pact:
unknown.png

This looks like a trader enclave, but it actually seems different from the actual trader enclave which was also shown in the stream.
megacorp.png

Is it me, or will that perk allow us to, errrrm mingle with xenos? Will this be the birth of imperial furry houses and waifu-fueled wars?

Also, it is quite interesting to see how megacorporations will have ethos. I wonder if that will restrict or enhance their civics

Some stuff from the currently ongoing stream:
New ascension perk. Wiz said the pop growth is a placeholder and it's actually supposed to do "something else".
1539871332529.png

Megacorporation:
unknown.png

Commercial pact:
unknown.png

This looks like a trader enclave, but it actually seems different from the actual trader enclave which was also shown in the stream.
megacorp.png

While the xeno-compatibility thing sounds interesting, giving xenophiles an interesting and fun ascension perk, I hope that it would be rather rare to see and would have limitations on how extreme the results could be. This is assuming that it does what I think it does, which is cross-breeding species. It would be good IMO if it was a part of the bio-ascension path and would clash with evolutionary mastery (or whatever the 2nd perk is called), where xeno-compatibility would be more geared towards xenophiles, while evolutionary mastery would be geared more towards xenophobes.

Initially, I wanted to say that this seems out of place in the game, but in a universe where you can literally build dyson spheres and extradimensional weaponry, something like this doesn't seem too out there assuming it fits an empire's culture and is sufficiently rare.

Last edited:
Here comes fan service.
Spacefox appreciation thread will get a new dimension.

P.S.: wasn't this game supposed to be family-friendly? :)
It obviously talks about rotating genes to pair bases and is definetly not ambigous in its wording, duh.