• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where did you get that information?

I would say common logic... There are only going to be four district types in the game... based on the UI layout that seem fair to conclude.

A special resource will simply unlock a unique building that allow a certain amount of unique jobs.

This is likely how it will be in my opinion.

Rogue Servitors and new humans in 2.2
DmVg9jMX0AIpzxq.jpg

"Just a quick look at Rogue Servitors in the Le Guin update."

https://twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/1037342069403078656

Really impressive for me is this population of 41 POPs on this earth with just a size of 16^^

Edit:
overpopulation to population.

Last edited:
And my guess is that bio-trophies also will have much smaller housing demands.

If I remember correctly, the rogue servitors fluff says that they house organics in efficient places.
That remains to be seen, actually. It seems like a artifact from the time when Servitors and their charges competed for Tilespace:
For gamepaly reasons, a few pops had to vanish when a Servitor took over a planet. But for fluff reasons, them murdering or displacing the pops made no sense. So the whole "housing in efficient space" thing was introduced.

Really impressive for me is this overpopulation of 41 POPs on this earth with just a size of 16^^
Pop cap is in no way tied to Planetsize in 2.2. Most of the starting worlds shown thus far had way over 25 pops, so 41 is not exactly "high".

And as was said, the housing demand for non-Sentient Drones and non-right given robots is very small.

Last edited:
That's what slaves are also for. Gladiator pits! Two rebellious slaves enter, only one leaves! *queue thunder dome music*
Okay. Who runs the Gladiator Pits then? Who makes certain the two slaves actually go in, and do not just pull a "we have more in common then what keeps us appart"?

Pop cap is in no way tied to Planetsize in 2.2. Most of the starting worlds shown thus far had way over 25 pops, so 41 is not exactly "high".
Yeah, I know that, but this 41-POP-world is, as far as I know, the most populated one so far.

Edit:
overpopulated to populated.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know that, but this 41-POP-world is, as far as I know, the most overpopulated one so far.
It is not overpopulatted if every drone only needs 1/2 Housing. Indeed then it would be extremely under-populated.

Okay. Who runs the Gladiator Pits then? Who makes certain the two slaves actually go in, and do not just pull a "we have more in common then what keeps us appart"?

Oh an overseer. It'd just be another duty. If you need a modern example, with a lump of salt. Think of prison system. You can have prisoners take up menial tasks instead of hiring cleaners. (Instead of cleaners they'd be entertainers for both the guards and themselves with sanctioned fights)

Oh an overseer. It'd just be another duty. If you need a modern example, with a lump of salt. Think of prison system. You can have prisoners take up menial tasks instead of hiring cleaners. (Instead of cleaners they'd be entertainers for both the guards and themselves with sanctioned fights)

The point is that you will need more housing then the mining/agri/energy districts provide