CK3 - DD Delay - September 13, 2022

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX_Pariah

Community Manager
Jul 21, 2020
Howdy all!

Today there is no Dev Diary while we prioritize the issues you have been so kind as to report after the launch of Bastion (i.e. 1.7) and Friends & Foes. There are a ton of helpful points of feedback, questionable issues, and things we can work on to make the general quality of life better.

With that being said, we are working on that list of reports and should have some actions to finish moving forward. In the meantime, look forward to the next Update from us as it should have more information on the work we have been doing!

Until then, Cheers,

- SP

• 32Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the heads up.

• 7Like
Reactions:
Howdy all!

Today there is no Dev Diary while we prioritize the issues you have been so kind as to report after the launch of Bastion (i.e. 1.7) and Friends & Foes. There are a ton of helpful points of feedback, questionable issues, and things we can work on to make the general quality of life better.

With that being said, we are working on that list of reports and should have some actions to finish moving forward. In the meantime, look forward to the next Update from us as it should have more information on the work we have been doing!

Until then, Cheers,

- SP
this was reintroduced in either 1.7 or the 'post-1.7' update (i think the latter) and should be fixed as a priority: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-wrong-flags-coat-of-arms-bug.1542089/

it was in the game several versions ago but was fixed - now it's back

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hello I played the game yesterday but with a customized pagan byzantine empress (personal religion was hellenistic) in an orthodox Christian byzantine empire. Well, the AI was a bit overpowered because it started a big Revolt made by many vasalls of this empire in - I think - less then 30 Minutes time and the whole empire was just splitted up. I don't know if it results from religious conflicts or my behavior having attacked another smaller state directly before.

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Hello I played the game yesterday but with a customized pagan byzantine empress (personal religion was hellenistic) in an orthodox Christian byzantine empire. Well, the AI was a bit overpowered because it started a big Revolt made by many vasalls of this empire in - I think - less then 30 Minutes time and the whole empire was just splitted up. I don't know if it results from religious conflicts or my behavior having attacked another smaller state directly before.
…it was probably the fact you put yourself as a hostile religion ruler over an empire of other religions hostile to it and plenty of other claimants, and an empire especially known for revolting. Try to either work from within or the outside of the empire to build the base of Hellenism before just putting yourself as a pagan at the head of 80+ Christian provinces and vassals and expecting nobody to care.

not really an issue with the game, I would consider it an issue if nobody revolted at all.

• 1Like
Reactions:
So, does this mean there will be a bug-fixing-update in the near future?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Found a character with missing facial textures. Just filed a bug report.

Reactions:
This is the right order of priority. Keeping players informed, but focusing on bugs. Please catch them all! :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
This is the right order of priority. Keeping players informed, but focusing on bugs. Please catch them all! :)
100%. I do like that CK3 devs and community staff have now understood that keeping the community informed is worth a lot and keeps the toxicity at bay. :)
After the pricing policy change debacle, communication has improved a lot. I very much appreciate it and hope they keep that up.

• 2Like
Reactions: